Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-28-2012, 01:02 PM   #31
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
How hard would it to be to get some 180sx interior paneling? Specifically all of the pillars/ panels needed for manual belts?
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2012, 01:44 PM   #32
xGUNKX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
xGUNKX is making his/her stupidity well-knownxGUNKX is making his/her stupidity well-knownxGUNKX is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
How much for a R34 shipped to Chicago port
xGUNKX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 06:08 AM   #33
Tsuneyoshi Takuwa
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Tsuneyoshi Takuwa is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Tsuneyoshi Takuwa
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
How hard would it to be to get some 180sx interior paneling? Specifically all of the pillars/ panels needed for manual belts?
Hello.
Please send me PM.
Thanks
Tsuneyoshi Takuwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 06:10 AM   #34
Tsuneyoshi Takuwa
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xGUNKX View Post
How much for a R34 shipped to Chicago port
Hello.
I sent you PM.
Thanks
Old 06-29-2012, 06:16 AM   #35
ls14turbo

Trader Rating: (0)
ls14turbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How much for a R34 shipped to Houston, TX port
ls14turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 06:17 AM   #36
Tsuneyoshi Takuwa
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls14turbo View Post
How much for a R34 shipped to Houston, TX port
Hello.
I sent you PM.
Thanks
Old 06-29-2012, 07:44 AM   #37
NismoS13Chuki
Leaky Injector

NismoS13Chuki is on the path to ruinNismoS13Chuki is on the path to ruin
what are ball park prices for all the fees into the usa. i would definitely be interested in somethings like a s14 kouki front clip, maybe some cars, and/or some parts

and defintely can you get me a price for a front s14 kouki clip shipped to Delray Beach, Fl. Closest port would be Port of Palm Beach. Oh and i dont care for the or tranny. if i just get the entire front clip minus the SR and tranny that would be great otherwise its just extra weight.

Last edited by NismoS13Chuki; 06-30-2012 at 07:42 AM..
NismoS13Chuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 01:51 PM   #38
andy107
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (37)
andy107 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
It hurts me to see a parts importer cut a good car in half from japan and ships it here back in the U.S. But business is business. People want parts and they supply the demand. I knew at one point when people take these cars for granted thinking there will be an endless supply of parts for years to come. These cars were built in the 80's and 90's and most are nearing 20 years old. There is a limit to everything. Manufactures these days aren't really churning out high performance cars like they did back back then to make up for the same amount that are sold now. Name all your favorite cars and most likely they were built in the mid to early 90's. A LOT are discontinued for good. I get bashed on a lot for building a clean car and putting a ton of money restoring a Aspen White 98 s14 kouki that was T-boned/thrown in a ditch, plus hailed on. The car was real cheap but I didn't have the conscious to turn her into a drift slut and let her rot in a scrap yard then after. That car is rare and completely rust free, one owner from Texas. I appreciated the fact that I owned a well sought after car that most people would not even have a chance to park in their garage. Well you could have one for more money. Money that not a lot of people have.

Last edited by andy107; 06-30-2012 at 09:00 PM..
andy107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 07:40 AM   #39
NismoS13Chuki
Leaky Injector

NismoS13Chuki is on the path to ruinNismoS13Chuki is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy107 View Post
It hurts me to see a parts importer cut a good car in half from japan and ships it here back in the U.S. But business is business. People want parts and they supply the demand. I knew at one point when people take these cars for granted thinking there will be an endless supply of parts for years to come. These cars were built in the 80's and 90's and most are nearing 20 years old. There is a limit to everything. Manufactures these days aren't really churning out high performance cars like they did back back then to make up for the same amount that are sold now. Name all your favorite cars and most likely they were built in the mid to early 90's. A LOT are discontinued for good. I get bashed on a lot for building a clean car and putting a ton of money restoring a Aspen White 98 s14 kouki that was T-boned/thrown in a ditch, plus hailed on. The car was real cheap but I didn't have the conscious turn her into a drift slut and let her rot in a scrap yard then after. That car is rare and completely rust free, one owner from Texas. I appreciated the fact that I owned a well sought after car that most people would not even have a chance to park in their garage. Well you could have one for more money. Money that not a lot of people have.
I have a 98 kouki with a rebuilt title. and i bought the car for the exact reason that only just over 1300 were made for the US market. my front clip is a little sketchy, so i would definitely love to get it straightened out. which is why im asking for a new front clip. i could just ditch the entire shell and throw the front on a zenki but i rather have a true 98.
NismoS13Chuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 11:08 PM   #40
andy107
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoS13Chuki View Post
I have a 98 kouki with a rebuilt title. and i bought the car for the exact reason that only just over 1300 were made for the US market. my front clip is a little sketchy, so i would definitely love to get it straightened out. which is why im asking for a new front clip. i could just ditch the entire shell and throw the front on a zenki but i rather have a true 98.
Nice yo. I had my car up at a frame shop and they pulled the passenger side quarter panel and inner frame rail out. The car came out great and drives straight. Next year I would like to throw the car up on the frame puller again to laser line check the front end of the car. When the last owner put the car into the ditch the front end was pushed up slightly. The crash bar took most of the impact after noticing how much it twisted. The hood shuts great and everything else lined up. But that's just me I'm a bit O.C.D. about the car. Someday I'll rite up a blog on my project as well as the painstaking journey I went to have it restored, but due to family situations and me starting school in the next few months has put the project on hold.

Don't mind me posting pics. Since I got chewed out for thread jacking. We are on the same subject line of "U.S. guys take a bit more care of their cars".

I should have taken a closer pic of the T-bone damage. The passenger door was replaced when I bought the car. The previous owner had the body shop do a cheap hack job fix on the door. They hammered in on the inner door skin near the door jam just to have the door shut. The door jam area was severely mangled I went ahead and spent a good chunk of money on a new used door from Florida and lucky me it was the same color as my car. Click on the link to see some of the before and after pics on Photobucket. If you guys like it I'll post it here on the forums.

98 240SX restoration pictures by andy_107 - Photobucket

Last edited by andy107; 07-01-2012 at 01:07 PM.. Reason: added pic
Old 07-06-2012, 10:55 PM   #41
Tsuneyoshi Takuwa
Leaky Injector

Looks like you did a great job bringing your car back to life andy107.

New Native English speaking staff introduction!! Bring on the inquiries folks!!

Really looking to export cars so if interested, let us know!!

http://zilvia.net/f/advertiser-annou...a-trading.html
Old 07-08-2012, 02:05 PM   #42
andy107
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuneyoshi Takuwa View Post
Looks like you did a great job bringing your car back to life andy107.

New Native English speaking staff introduction!! Bring on the inquiries folks!!

Really looking to export cars so if interested, let us know!!

http://zilvia.net/f/advertiser-annou...a-trading.html
Thanks. I guess for now what seems to be sought after for most folks, despite everyone's level of income is sourcing out a set of wheels and suspension. There was a shop somewhere in Canada who set up an ad on here a few years ago "I might be wrong" who was selling more than a hand full of coilovers for around 400-900 dollars shipped. I believe in a few weeks they sold out. That's gotta be good business right there. As for wheels there are already a few shops in the states that sells refurbished JDM wheels with custom barrels. Maybe you can reach out and do business with them and offer them bulk shipment of rare wheels to their door step?
Old 07-08-2012, 02:10 PM   #43
enderr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
enderr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
How much for an s15 sr20 shipped to california
Old 07-08-2012, 05:27 PM   #44
E's factory mx83
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
E's factory mx83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How much for 1jzgette with r154 shipped to homestead fl 33030??
E's factory mx83 is offline   Reply With Quote