Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-07-2014, 07:57 PM   #121
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Standard View Post
Thank you, I couldn't have said it better myself!

and a reminder of the thread rules from page #1

A few rules:
1. cars must be owned by a zilvia member.
2. cars must be a s-chassis (s13,s14,s15)
3. cars must be complete (no mismatched panels, unpainted body kits, etc)
4. cars cannot be posted by the owner
yes, this thread needs guidelines!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
Nah, I just dont like cheap shit.
That car has no engineering behind it, just trendy, knockoff bullshit - nothing fits right.
The chassis work alone blows your pos out of the water built by Getnutslab Forest wangs shop..D1/Fd spec he builds the sickest and best looking cages and chassis work in the world......keep talking..

every post makes you look and sound dumber.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:04 PM   #122
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Those are the same rules from post #1
Standard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 12:00 AM   #123
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeS14 View Post
yes, this thread needs guidelines!

The chassis work alone blows your pos out of the water built by Getnutslab Forest wangs shop..D1/Fd spec he builds the sickest and best looking cages and chassis work in the world......keep talking..

every post makes you look and sound dumber.
post up some specs and let me be the judge of that...

i dont understand where you get your logic from (other than your ass). i mean, to say that this car has engineering behind it goes against the obvious alignment issues and excessive lowering.

i'll bet that i could easily beat that heap in an autocross, canyon run, track, anything... in my wife's car. i guarantee that car cannot take full throttle for more than 5-10 minutes without something breaking or falling off.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 12:54 AM   #124
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
oh good lord, all of you stop it!

post pictures, stop denying your heterosexual love for one another, give each other a damn hug and kiss and get over it!!!

otherwise i will just happily go about my business and delete 2 pages worth of CRAP!

PS: older than most of the members on this forum, and yes, he use to post here back in the day...

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 01:24 PM   #125
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Bensons "sileightymania" was one of the first cars that influenced me when I bought my first 240 hatch in 2001. Within 6 months I was ordering Silvia front end parts and an sr20 swap.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 02:49 PM   #126
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Bensons "sileightymania" was one of the first cars that influenced me when I bought my first 240 hatch in 2001. Within 6 months I was ordering Silvia front end parts and an sr20 swap.
heh, im in the same boat. his car was really what made me fall in love with sileightys. im getting ready to swap my front end again. just need a hood and side markers. i have triple projectors complete with entire harness, brackets, metal fenders and small letter grille. ill have my bumper in sept/oct when i get another batch in

Old 08-08-2014, 06:22 PM   #127
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
heh, im in the same boat. his car was really what made me fall in love with sileightys. im getting ready to swap my front end again. just need a hood and side markers. i have triple projectors complete with entire harness, brackets, metal fenders and small letter grille. ill have my bumper in sept/oct when i get another batch in
Sileighty is hard to pull off successfully. In the end, the front end simply does not flow with the rear. The only way to make a Sileighty look respectable is the combination of bricks + GTR grille + aero bumper.

This is a fact.
Old 08-08-2014, 07:19 PM   #128
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
^ thank you, captain obvious. :-)
Old 08-08-2014, 08:53 PM   #129
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Eh, ill disagree with you... Its all in the wheels that are run with the, and believe it or not, color has a ton to do with the overall look as well. Im planning on going from my ssr mesh to advan SA3Rs or advan super racing 2s eventually as the 3 spoke is what makes a sileighty look so awesome. though for some odd reason in the US, sileightys are so hated on, but in japan its one of of the most respected conversions you can do (or at least it use to be)

I really could care less what people think of them and how to "pull them off properly" as your post summed up to. The sileighty has been and always will be my favorite s13 out there and just like my last onevia coupe, my sileighty will be just as clean when its finished

Old 08-08-2014, 09:28 PM   #130
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Eh, ill disagree with you... Its all in the wheels that are run with the, and believe it or not, color has a ton to do with the overall look as well. Im planning on going from my ssr mesh to advan SA3Rs or advan super racing 2s eventually as the 3 spoke is what makes a sileighty look so awesome. though for some odd reason in the US, sileightys are so hated on, but in japan its one of of the most respected conversions you can do (or at least it use to be)
Sileighty's are hated on because they are done incorrectly, very often. Judging by your plans you are going to follow suit.

Quote:
I really could care less what people think of them and how to "pull them off properly" as your post summed up to. The sileighty has been and always will be my favorite s13 out there and just like my last onevia coupe, my sileighty will be just as clean when its finished
Onevia coupe? Haha. I think you mean 240sx coupe.

Let's go over some definitions again for those of us who tend to forget...

Onevia - S13 Silvia with a 180sx front end conversion (pop-ups).
Sileighty - 180sx with a S13 Silvia front end conversion.
Old 08-08-2014, 09:38 PM   #131
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

i just dont like calling these cars by their american names... sil40 is a dumb, and to be blunt, an s13 with an sr20 is damn near same thing as their japanese counterparts for the most part (sans certain interior cloths and factory options that japan offered). its easier to refer to a 240 hatch as a 180, a coupe with the correct face as an s13 silvia and any variations thereafter by their JDM names.

ive been in the s-chassis scene since 2002, dont forget im an old schooler as well... i just refuse to use the american terms because theyre LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!

Old 08-09-2014, 12:51 AM   #132
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
i just dont like calling these cars by their american names...

ive been in the s-chassis scene since 2002, dont forget im an old schooler as well... i just refuse to use the american terms because theyre LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!
then quit being a douche and call it what it is

a 240SX coupe with a silvia front end
or
a 240SX hatch with a silvia front end

you know how embarrassing it is to hear car guys talk? fucking nerds:
"dude did you see that strawberry face s13 kouki zenki chuki" ...... shuuuuuuuut the fuck up already.......... christ

Some of you dudes need to quit watching best motoring, put on some fresh clothes, deodorant, go outside and get laid. not trying to be a dick but, come on...
Old 08-09-2014, 01:53 AM   #133
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
^hahaha

but seriously, post cool shit or gtfo

adrians_s13

Old 08-09-2014, 12:02 PM   #134
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Usually I don't mind the antics of Mamos, but seriously this fuck fest between you and Gabe is lame. I'm about to block your comments from being visible.

Tha Gods (Drifting Panda (IIRC), BH, Dousan, and a personal favorite of mine aSpec Logan)

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 02:41 PM   #135
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Standard View Post
^hahaha

but seriously, post cool shit or gtfo

adrians_s13

Fire .
Goofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 03:26 PM   #136
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
^simple and refreshing.

Olly 180sx is cool too
Old 08-09-2014, 04:58 PM   #137
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Quote:
If you've been in the game since 2002 you should know that no "old-schooler" is calling their 240sx coupe's "Onevias"... Hell, the differences were even common knowledge back in 2002...

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t...ghlight=onevia

There is nothing "lame" about calling the car exactly what it is.
Old 08-09-2014, 08:27 PM   #138
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
If you've been in the game since 2002 you should know that no "old-schooler" is calling their 240sx coupe's "Onevias"... Hell, the differences were even common knowledge back in 2002...

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t...ghlight=onevia

There is nothing "lame" about calling the car exactly what it is.
to put it as simple as possible... i really dont give a shit

kthxbai

Old 08-09-2014, 08:41 PM   #139
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
nice =/= cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
Can't forget my claim to fame. I don't pwn it any more so I thought I'd whore her out

Quote:
there we go

thats a nice car. how quickly some people forget.

hi norm
inb4 blah blah blah but he's so OG
yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 12:29 AM   #140
Zero-Offset
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Zero-Offset is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i was also rudely reminded of how my buddies s14 was one of the few s-chassis doing it right back in the day (as well as currently) in my neighborhood.

Old 08-11-2014, 09:54 AM   #141
Standard
Zilvia Addict

^I was just going to post that car....

boost addict

Old 08-11-2014, 06:27 PM   #142
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Usually I don't mind the antics of Mamos, but seriously this fuck fest between you and Gabe is lame. I'm about to block your comments from being visible.
]
Im good now lol, no need to block lol.(I think I was on my period last week)
And I actually love this last post, I couldn't agree more.

Quote:
then quit being a douche and call it what it is

a 240SX coupe with a silvia front end
or
a 240SX hatch with a silvia front end

you know how embarrassing it is to hear car guys talk? fucking nerds:
"dude did you see that strawberry face s13 kouki zenki chuki" ...... shuuuuuuuut the fuck up already.......... christ

Some of you dudes need to quit watching best motoring, put on some fresh clothes, deodorant, go outside and get laid. not trying to be a dick but, come on...
Old 08-12-2014, 10:10 AM   #143
Standard
Zilvia Addict

I personally think this car is cool, its for sale too

terrence

and how could we forget this car!

Teddy

Old 08-16-2014, 08:34 PM   #144
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD

Old 08-17-2014, 01:13 PM   #145
Standard
Zilvia Addict

smashed

g mac530

Old 08-17-2014, 06:27 PM   #146
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
My man MarcD's old S14...

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 12:45 PM   #147
Martino
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Martino is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Avmagneticz

Last edited by Martino; 08-18-2014 at 10:58 PM..
Martino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 03:52 PM   #148
SaVAgES14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
SaVAgES14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Turbo2nr's KA-T Kouki. The quality of work under the hood is just as gorgeous as the exterior which is a prime example of how an s-chassis should look.

Officer Mikey's S13, also one of the best build threads. Magazine cover car, enough said.

Last edited by SaVAgES14; 08-19-2014 at 12:33 AM.. Reason: mistype
SaVAgES14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 04:20 PM   #149
SRSouljah

Trader Rating: (1)
SRSouljah is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
KiDyNomiTe 2013' duh
Old 08-18-2014, 04:41 PM   #150
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Simbas car. /\/\/\ <3<3<3!!!!
I love that they left part of it the same blue even after doing the proceed makeover

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote