Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2017, 08:51 AM   #1
Koukimike

Trader Rating: (0)
Koukimike is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Assistance

Can someone share an ADMIN's name in order that I may PM them for some forum assistance?
Thank you in advance.
Regards
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2017, 10:44 AM   #2
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
You'll be better served posting in the section of the forum specifically for technical assistance.

http://zilvia.net/f/forumdisplay.php?f=13
Old 02-06-2017, 11:42 AM   #3
Koukimike

Thank you lets see if that helps. However based on the responses to the original thread I wrote on in that section, I am not too optimistic.

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?p...85#post6163185
Old 02-06-2017, 12:59 PM   #4
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
they'll get around to you, just be patient.
Old 02-06-2017, 01:46 PM   #5
Koukimike

Thank you Malik.
I am a very patient individual. Seriously I am. However when a new user gets greeted by banal and sarcastic remarks that offer nothing to posters intent, and are only meant as harassment, ones patience can be tested. (On another post)
I took the helpful info that was suggested here and I went to that section. I found a thread with another individual with the same quandary as myself. The date on his post was March 2016. There are no subsequent responses to that post. Correct me where I am in error, but am I not justified in my skepticism in hopes of a response? Just sayin'
Thanks
Old 02-06-2017, 01:53 PM   #6
S14kouki805
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
S14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Welcome to Zilvia bruh...lmao
Old 02-06-2017, 02:11 PM   #7
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
just relax everything will be fine.
Old 02-06-2017, 02:59 PM   #8
Koukimike

Ok Malik,
I cant let this slide. I didn't mention it at first and let it slide. But now you have suggested I have yet another personality shortfall.
1st time it was a "in not so many words" suggestion that I was an impatient individual.
2nd time and like the first time, you suggest "in not so many words" that I have an anxiety issue that keeps me from relaxing.
How dare you point that out with no evidence to support your claim just to make a post of no value to anyone. I cant wait to see which physical or mental shortcoming you point out about me next.

Just having a little "based it truth" fun here guys. Sarcasm via the internet is something not everyone can grasp.
Old 02-06-2017, 03:17 PM   #9
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koukimike View Post
Ok Malik,
I cant let this slide. I didn't mention it at first and let it slide. But now you have suggested I have yet another personality shortfall.
1st time it was a "in not so many words" suggestion that I was an impatient individual.
2nd time and like the first time, you suggest "in not so many words" that I have an anxiety issue that keeps me from relaxing.
How dare you point that out with no evidence to support your claim just to make a post of no value to anyone. I cant wait to see which physical or mental shortcoming you point out about me next.

Just having a little "based it truth" fun here guys. Sarcasm via the internet is something not everyone can grasp.