Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-23-2021, 12:37 PM   #61
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey13 View Post
This is the type of tone he is referencing. He clearly articulated his thoughts and he is called frail in response. This is a reflection on you, not him. You likely don't realize you're doing it, but many people here are so focused on maintaining the hard-nosed Zilvia reputation that it discourages people from commenting. There is a reason you see the same 5 people commenting on every thread.
Naw, it's a reflection on him.

Nobody was mean, called him names or making fun of him. So for him to be offended, that comes from the inside.

You can't control what other people say, do or think. But you can control how you feel and react.

I don't see any hostility at all in this thread. A difference of opinion, sure. But no one is being rude and using the wrong pronouns.

This is what happens when people are allowed to freely converse instead of being forced to immediately conform to the same group think "fact checked" correct opinion.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2021, 12:53 PM   #62
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Whitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Naw, it's a reflection on him.

Nobody was mean, called him names or making fun of him. So for him to be offended, that comes from the inside.

You can't control what other people say, do or think. But you can control how you feel and react.

I don't see any hostility at all in this thread. A difference of opinion, sure. But no one is being rude and using the wrong pronouns.

This is what happens when people are allowed to freely converse instead of being forced to immediately conform to the same group think "fact checked" correct opinion.
My man, this medium isn't your strong suit. I know you've contributed a lot, and you have a lot to contribute, but you don't do well with people disagreeing with you. You guys were making great points but then your comments grow hard to read because it feels like you're ranting, even if the facts are in your favor.
Whitey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 02:42 PM   #63
RDOG

Trader Rating: (1)
RDOG is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
One thing I'd like to point out: no one is bashing anyone for buying a track car. Now we're arguing what sort of condition JC in particular seems to be advertising. Brother, they are not advertising cars as-is.
Exactly and this right here is my problem with them.... JC is clearly positioning themselves as best in class/top of the food chain. All their vehicles appear to be professionally detailed, photographed, and come across as being described at a very detailed and honest level. And of course with premium pricing to match their supposedly premium product.
RDOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 02:51 PM   #64
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

Whitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enough
I think we can all agree that whatever their business model is, there's no way it's sustainable.
Old 04-23-2021, 03:59 PM   #65
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
This is the type of tone he is referencing. He clearly articulated his thoughts and he is called frail in response. This is a reflection on you, not him. You likely don't realize you're doing it, but many people here are so focused on maintaining the hard-nosed Zilvia reputation that it discourages people from commenting. There is a reason you see the same 5 people commenting on every thread.
Dude...I just reread the thread, and I don't even know why this cat is upset.

Quote:
I'd be scared if you didn't love it after dropping $30K on an S14!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigs View Post
I guess my point is....after reading economix's post - do you really think he spends any extensive amount of time working on his own cars? He uses his new NIsmo diff as an excuse to inspect his subframe "wonkiness." Don't write a review if you haven't even inspected/diagnosed your own car.
...and these are the two 'worst' comments regarding economix. No one cares that Zilvia is 'hard-nosed'. We care that we can air things out without being banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDOG View Post
Exactly and this right here is my problem with them.... JC is clearly positioning themselves as best in class/top of the food chain. All their vehicles appear to be professionally detailed, photographed, and come across as being described at a very detailed and honest level. And of course with premium pricing to match their supposedly premium product.
RDOG gets it.

...and I hope that anyone reading this is looking at the customer's stories and judging for themselves.

Key takeaways:

1. No, it isn't just Schassis.
2. Look at how JC (in particular) writes a fucking novel about their cars like they are some private collector on BaT.
3. No one cares if you are buying a 'collector' car or a track car...the point is they are selling cars that have hidden rust, accident history, and engine issues while marketing them as 'survivor' cars with no issues.
4. They are documented as directly lying about condition.
5. If you do not do the required research, discussion here will be difficult.
Old 04-23-2021, 11:09 PM   #66
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
bigs, dude, I'm sorry man. If you can ignore this shit after this post, then we gotta agree to disagree. We don't have to hate each other, but I really think you telling me I'm 'sensationalizing' this shit with 'zero context' is uncalled for.
I said that to Corbic, not you.

The part in that screenshot you posted where the guy talks about how he bought the car sight unseen kinda sums up my whole point.

You and Corbic are hyper focused on clueless buyer's reviews, which begs the question...where do the good reviews from informed buyers factor into this?

I understand that not everyone buying these cars has the knowledge or capability to make an informed purchase, but is that grounds to blow this shit out of proportion? There are so many factors that need to be accounted for. I'm seeing a lot of passive reviews from people that didn't take the time to inspect something they are paying "collector" prices for. Translation - I have disposable income, the picture of that car looks nice, and i'll complain about it later once I receive it.

Thanks for your review Economix. Let us know how the shop you send your car to solves your undiagnosed subframe "wonkiness" and bent exhaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
These are real problems with big financial impacts for the kids and an over abundance of caution is always a good thing.
Welcome to 2021 Corbic. These cars aren't for kids anymore. Just accept that you're out of touch. Shit, i'm 30 and I feel out of touch. You guys crack me up.

Last edited by bigs; 04-23-2021 at 11:48 PM..
bigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 02:18 AM   #67
foxystyle
Zilvia Member

foxystyle is an unknown quantity at this point
I’ll bite. Its been a while since last posting but in hopes of educating new community members and providing amplifying information to possible buyers, here’s my 2cents.

I have visited JC a few times and attended a meet hosted by JC several years ago.
I was in search of a Honda Acty or similar Kei truck. Being JC had the closest inventory, I made the trip.
The associates were very distant and let me inspect the vehicle alone without much interruption other than offering a test drive. The Acty seemed as advertised, its more difficult to hide discrepancies with these trucks than a s13 for example. There was acceptable levels of rust in common areas, engine idled smoothly, and not much evidence of oil leaking from seals. Either the truck had been recently overhauled or maintenance handled on time. Interior was far from perfect but acceptable for my needs. Test drive lasted around 20 minutes unsupervised, everything functioned fine. IIRC asking was 8k, too high in my opinion for the condition. JC asked 25% upfront to hold the vehicle until banks opened after the holiday weekend. I continued my search elsewhere, this was mid 2018.
About 7 or so months later I made the trip to JC to look at 4 door R32 M type. Once again the staff was friendly and hands off. The body seemed straight, no sounds of bondo or apparent patch work. Paint matched the door jams and trunk and paint peeling due to age. Common rust places were acceptable, RB20 had an ever so slight lifter resonance but typical to a decent engine swap set found stateside. The test drive again was unsupervised and around 20 minutes, gears were fine and did not overheat with AC blowing in traffic. This one was hard to walk away from, but I did not trust the swapped kouki side marker/headlight, freshly painted grill and gtr hood. This halfway “upgrade” raised too many questions that JC could not answer.
On my way out I spotted a white Navan R33 4 door. Again it seemed fine until the associate moved it outside for the test drive. It began to aggressively spill gasoline from the rear right , needless to say I did not test drive. I figured either the fuel lines were rotted or tank had been recently replaced incorrectly. This solidified my decision in not purchasing at JC. Why place a vehicle in a showroom ready status when it’s clearly not? This then raises other concerning questions.
Take what you will from my experience. I am not here to bias anyone from purchasing or otherwise from JC, just adding information to the registrar for those who may be in the market. Do your research, don't be lazy. Its all to easy to ride the cancel culture trend, but in the end its your time and money wasted. 2cents.

Last edited by foxystyle; 04-24-2021 at 02:20 AM.. Reason: spacing
foxystyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 04:20 PM   #68
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigs View Post
I said that to Corbic, not you.

The part in that screenshot you posted where the guy talks about how he bought the car sight unseen kinda sums up my whole point.

You and Corbic are hyper focused on clueless buyer's reviews, which begs the question...where do the good reviews from informed buyers factor into this?

I understand that not everyone buying these cars has the knowledge or capability to make an informed purchase, but is that grounds to blow this shit out of proportion? There are so many factors that need to be accounted for. I'm seeing a lot of passive reviews from people that didn't take the time to inspect something they are paying "collector" prices for. Translation - I have disposable income, the picture of that car looks nice, and i'll complain about it later once I receive it.

Thanks for your review Economix. Let us know how the shop you send your car to solves your undiagnosed subframe "wonkiness" and bent exhaust

Welcome to 2021 Corbic. These cars aren't for kids anymore. Just accept that you're out of touch. Shit, i'm 30 and I feel out of touch. You guys crack me up.
I see your point 100%. I am not blind to the buyer's blurb about purchasing anyway, but again the fluids, the cracks...things that were specifically said to have been taken care of...that's the takeaway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxystyle View Post
Do your research, don't be lazy. Its all to easy to ride the cancel culture trend, but in the end its your time and money wasted. 2cents.

This post helps people do their research. Funny, Honda Acty's are like sub $1000 here, unless you want a classic one.
Old 04-28-2021, 10:43 PM   #69
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxystyle View Post
Take what you will from my experience. I am not here to bias anyone from purchasing or otherwise from JC, just adding information to the registrar for those who may be in the market. Do your research, don't be lazy. Its all to easy to ride the cancel culture trend, but in the end its your time and money wasted.
Thanks for posting. Good first hand account of dealing with JC.
bigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 11:38 AM   #70
Corbic
Post Whore!

Old 04-30-2021, 11:45 AM   #71
Corbic
Post Whore!

Another great UTG video.

https://youtu.be/I-XYgwI4Zqs

Gas tank issue is very true.
Old 05-11-2021, 09:57 AM   #72
zero.counter
Nissanaholic!

zero.counter is making a name for him/her selfzero.counter is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to zero.counter
Great info in this thread! Info is much appreciated as I was curious about JC
zero.counter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 11:04 AM   #73
ABM423x

ABM423x is an unknown quantity at this point
its great seeing this because JC is located very close to me , and i have a friend that has purchased several of their vehicles. hasnt had many problems with them, and the quality of each was better than most importers that i have seen
Old 09-13-2021, 04:54 PM   #74
dizzariot
Post Whore!

So uh, anyone still out here defending this shit? The stuff in my feed has been pretty terrible. I suppose it's my algorithm, but shit....
Old 09-13-2021, 05:18 PM   #75
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

No need to go seeking out drama my man. Use that energy elsewhere.
Old 09-13-2021, 06:15 PM   #76
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
No need to go seeking out drama my man. Use that energy elsewhere.
...I really mean this when I say I don't think it's 'drama'.

More people should be talking about it. Since the last time this thread saw some action I've seen a certain YouTuber rise to prominence with his R32 and a bunch of other shops get called out.

I don't think our community protecting each other is dramatic, unless you bought a car from one of these shops *cough*.
Old 09-13-2021, 06:45 PM   #77
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

Dizz, I’m trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but you talk like you’re using AIM.

If you truly have altruistic intentions then your work should be done here. If anyone read through this thread, they’ve learned they need to do their due diligence when buying a car from an importer (or anyone for that matter) and understand what they’re signing up for.

TL;DR for this thread: Buyer beware and happy hunting.
Old 09-13-2021, 08:23 PM   #78
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Dizz, I?m trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but you talk like you?re using AIM.

If you truly have altruistic intentions then your work should be done here. If anyone read through this thread, they?ve learned they need to do their due diligence when buying a car from an importer (or anyone for that matter) and understand what they?re signing up for.

TL;DR for this thread: Buyer beware and happy hunting.
I have no idea what talking like I'm 'using AIM' is.

You're not wrong. Just wanted to see if anyone made headway or had further firsthand experiences. This thread, if serving as a warning, would have to be bumped from time to time to stay where people can see it.
Old 09-13-2021, 09:25 PM   #79
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

Bro, there's like 6 of us left here. No one new is coming to this forum.
Old 09-13-2021, 10:08 PM   #80
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Bro, there's like 6 of us left here. No one new is coming to this forum.
Bro, just for you I am gonna bump this shit every day. One post per day. I got you, fam.
Old 09-14-2021, 01:11 AM   #81
S13project
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
S13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Not defending as I have seen the FreeSpirit posts and read much of what has been posted up with auction sheets, listings, and such. I will say I have purchased two cars from them. Flew up there both times on one-way ticket entirely ready to fly my mopey ass back home if I wasn't satisfied.

First purchase was a 91 SIlvia Qs factory manual, with bricks, and an aero bumper. Found a quarter size rust spot on lower rocker near pinch welds below driver door rear corner and some rust behind the passenger side mirror. Also noticed bit of glass on passenger side trunk abyss thing behind wheel well. Asked about each one and "oh we hadn't spotted that" comment each time...as if an auction would have missed that at all. Took for test drive and felt solid, although OE suspension was asking to be laid to rest quite soon. Sat down and talked. Paid $7k and drove 8hrs home. This was 6yrs ago.

Second purchase was 2yrs ago. 1994 R33 sedan with Impul aero (checked and it had the correct markings in the fiberglass) but obviously not an Impul car. Interior seats were redone in purple and black with leather or something damn close. Initially figured I would rip it out anyway so didnt care too much. Checked the car over and knew it was a driver at one point. CST coils that looked as though they had been on the car since 96 and felt like it too. Nice 18x9/18x10 Work Bersaglios with chrome peel. Fenders all rolled flat quite nicely. Those wild seats.......actually extremely well done and super comfy. Exhaust was some cheap crap that fit like crap and had been smacking the bumper for some time and was slowly burning it to over cooked. Luckily just a small area was being effected. Paint was not all same. Sure it was same "color" (maybe), but was painted at different times. Aero color didn't match up too well. Close enough to not be concerned about having it all corrected or resprayed anytime soon. Missing fuse box cover. Really.......could have been so easily dealt with while it was still in Japan and if only there was some importer that could've found one......yea no luck. Overall was settled on buying it so sat down and left content. Later down the road once night fell realized the headlights were a bit funked. Could clearly see road about 5ft from bumper. That was about it. Someone had over rotated the adjuster screws to a point that pulled out and left the headlight to bounce around to it's hearts content. Yay for long night drive.

Short version. Make sure to check the cars over in person and be ready to leave without buying before you even consider going there. It is a used car dealership. They are going to put lipstick on a pig and tell you its Ms Piggy.

Would I be happier if I could trustingly buy the car over the internet and simply have it shipped to me. Very much yes. Is that a reality that will ever come to fruition for any used car dealership. No it is NOT. Nor would I believe it if it did actually happen....ever.

Grains of salt. I am still happy with both cars and still enjoy them. Yes I would consider another car from them. Only after inspecting it in person and taking my sweet ass time. I will give them credit for dealing with me for 6hrs straight each time before signing any paperwork.
Old 09-14-2021, 07:28 PM   #82
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Nice. Good review, man.

As previously stated (I'm sure) I just hate how they have the snooty write-ups like you're looking at an aged bottle of fine wine versus the Carlo Rossi jug from the local mini-mart. Would this make me buy it sight unseen? Never, but it is super misleading...and done on purpose.

Thanks for sharing!
Old 09-14-2021, 09:47 PM   #83
S13project
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
S13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Yea they definitely run their descriptions through a snobbery filter. Same time 9 other shops are doing same thing so you gotta try and stand out somehow......although I would appreciate it very much if it was by offering a thorough and completely honest inspection write up on each car. Fine make it so the general public sees the snooty write-up and goes Oo and Ah. Then anyone that actually wants to know more can ask for the unbiased inspection (and it be worthy of trust).

Forgot to add that when I bought the R33 sedan I talked with one of their employees over the phone that walked around the car while I looked over previously posted photos. He gave a decent glance inspection and answered all questions I had. Even sent pictures on the spot of any issues he saw that wouldn't have been visible in the standard photos and looked over areas that would be hard to photograph, such as wheel wells and fender lips. Once I arrived to look the car over in person I checked those spots first and he gave a respectable report of what he saw and quality of what he was looking at.

So any future buyers. Do your homework on what to look for on a particular car. Ask as many questions as possible, because if they get frustrated or short with you that's immediate sign to walk away. Ask for auction reports/sheets (I was not aware of this previously and got lucky). Check the car over in person if at all possible, or get a friend to do so, or ask for them to provide a quality video of the car on a lift to see underside, hear idle from engine top exhaust, and check the tire well (if spare tire ask it to be removed for visual inspection). If they have any issues with any of that, leave.
Old 03-24-2022, 06:03 PM   #84
dizzariot
Post Whore!

...this thread too. I love how everyone is on that Team FreeSpirit train. Let's keep it up. Expose shady practices!
Old 04-08-2022, 04:39 PM   #85
dizzariot
Post Whore!

So an undoubtedly illegal S15 supposedly sold for $70k...

1. Car is illegal.

2. The seller was most likely implicated in the recent roundup of illegal cars.

3. There is no way someone would pay a premium on a car that hasn't been blacklisted YET when a fat chunk of cars were just blacklisted...
Old 04-08-2022, 08:04 PM   #86
Corbic
Post Whore!

Does he say he got $70k? Maybe he took $30k and ran for the hills.
Old 04-09-2022, 10:35 AM   #87
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
He got what he could and ran. I hope no one paid a premium for that car, but....they probably did.
Old 04-09-2022, 11:28 AM   #88
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDANGER24 View Post
He got what he could and ran. I hope no one paid a premium for that car, but....they probably did.
hey just remember... a few Nissan SR20s always pull a premium a week before race wars

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 05:01 PM   #89
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I wouldn't be surprised. I know someone from CT who sold their S15 last year for $45K, and it wasn't even nice. Visible rust on the quarters, etc. People are wild.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 06:44 PM   #90
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
S15s are gonna be damn near as expensive as R34s as there were only 34.000 made... and roughly 15k of them were Spec-Rs... aaaaaand only 4000-5000 were Spec-R Aeros. i think there were only 2000-3000 Autech S15s made.

and lets not talk about Variettas please... they are just god awful!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote