Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-28-2022, 08:30 AM   #121
Nissan2nr22
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (30)
Nissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Japanese Classics is complete trash, ran by scummy people.
Nissan2nr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2022, 07:16 AM   #122
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
funny, actually I also started watching this guys video... here he goes again talking about old yt channels everybody already knows about and can't even embed his stupid videos xD

im sure most of u already know about this channel, but he goes into detail about cars being auctioned in japan and uncovers some hidden problems in some cases kinda like what mr corbic is talking about here. Kinda scary to be honest
Can't fucking stand SAMMIT. Fun fact: He only did this video AFTER people started talking about it and it was 'trendy' to do so. His ham-fisted approach to this topic is also the reason why plenty of 'good guys' can no longer get into the auctions to look at cars. Sucks.
Old 05-11-2023, 05:06 PM   #123
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
I love how well this thread has aged lol. Anyone have any recent success stories?
Old 05-12-2023, 03:17 PM   #124
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
I love how well this thread has aged lol. Anyone have any recent success stories?
idk but sammit still sucks.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 10:54 PM   #125
schassis240

Trader Rating: (0)
schassis240 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
just flippimg cars like usuall....it is what it is
schassis240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 11:31 AM   #126
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
https://www.japaneseclassics.com/veh...yline-gts-4-2/

$33,000 for a Rusty 4 door R32..... LMAO
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 12:00 PM   #127
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
https://www.japaneseclassics.com/veh...yline-gts-4-2/

$33,000 for a Rusty 4 door R32..... LMAO
I mean I don't agree with the price these are going for now but as a R32 coupe owner, I'm please. However, where is the rust?
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 01:19 PM   #128
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
the surface rust in the spare tire well? based on that, along with the abs pump, im sure it's safe to say there's more of that hiding somewhere.
yall see the 32 gtr on cars & bids? same rust, damaged rails, and a pretty bad quarter panel repair, wonder what that will go for.
Old 06-07-2023, 02:40 PM   #129
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
They have underneath pictures which are what normally go first in these cars - and the engine compartment - both of which look clean. ABS spot could have been a leak that ate the paint, wheel well is pretty obvious. Nothing else screams rot box to me. I dunno, I rarely see really beat Skylines as far as rust - mine have all been pretty dang prestine.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2023, 12:02 PM   #130
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
From what I've seen R32s don't tend to rot at the shock towers the way R33s, R34s and WC34s do because the newer cars have multiple layers of metal there for rot to work its way between, R32s don't. Same way S13s rot there because of that reinforcement plate that bridges the strut tower and apron.

Spare tire well surface rust usually indicates leaky taillights which could point to more problems (inner rear quarters, rear seat floor pan) or could be isolated.

Would be easy to sus out with an in-person inspection which is about the only benefit of buying from a place like JC.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote