Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-11-2021, 08:23 AM   #31
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey13 View Post
The concern isn't creating new content or discussions.

The concern is that 99% of 240SX questions you ask in Google link to a Zilvia thread.
Correct. and half the time I find myself still rifling through all the b.s. to find little snippets of information. If you could boil down this site to just useful information, it'd be half the size.

Not that useless chitchat and insults aren't needed in any good forum, it all has it's place. I come for the info, I stay for the bullshit.

Last edited by burnsauto; 05-11-2021 at 09:40 AM..
burnsauto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2021, 08:53 AM   #32
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
hmm..maybe we could just all move over to nico...scumbag up what they've got going on over there.
Naw fam. We throwing up Z's round here. We don't roll with NICO.

Plus I want actual information on these cars, not 9 pages of people shitposting with a single post with the actual info.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 11:25 AM   #33
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
is 240sxforums still a thing?
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 02:04 PM   #34
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Barely. This are the most recent two posts.

Suggestions and Requests
510 sr20det wiring
Datto?3 d ago0
S13 240SX (89-94)
What bumper is this send help!
Angelg86?6 d ago0
Old 06-23-2021, 06:07 PM   #35
Future240
Future Moderator

Sooo did West fix the site??? I have not had any Data Errors in a minute.
Old 06-24-2021, 07:14 PM   #36
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Just got a database error last night...big sad...
Old 06-25-2021, 02:11 AM   #37
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I see we’re still having issues with people getting on the premium side of things. Who do we have to harass this time?
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 02:45 AM   #38
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
I see we?re still having issues with people getting on the premium side of things. Who do we have to harass this time?
Crimson helped me last time.
Old 07-03-2021, 07:59 AM   #39
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Sooo did West fix the site??? I have not had any Data Errors in a minute.
Still radio silent as far as I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
I see we?re still having issues with people getting on the premium side of things. Who do we have to harass this time?
Ideally nobody. I'd hate for people to pay for premie only to have Zilvia got tits-up in a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Crimson helped me last time.
He's a good feller.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 06:08 AM   #40
Future240
Future Moderator

Annnnnnd We're back. That was a long one.
Old 10-25-2021, 06:46 AM   #41
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Annnnnnd We're back. That was a long one.
Was there just a hosting issue or is this something we should expect as the norm for the future?
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 07:45 AM   #42
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Was there just a hosting issue or is this something we should expect as the norm for the future?
We have no idea. The owner does not respond to anyone.

Our guess is it is a hosting issue and the server self repairs and fixes it until it goes out again.
Old 10-25-2021, 11:54 AM   #43
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I failed to send that letter before, but it just went out. I gave multiple forms of contact and multiple email addresses.

Despite my lack of contribution, this forum's continued existence is very important to me.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 03:45 PM   #44
Healtoeae86
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
Healtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Love this site, granted more on the FS section then anything else but have made some life long friends here even after moving from so cal to New Zealand.

Been on here since 04
Healtoeae86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 07:22 AM   #45
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
I failed to send that letter before, but it just went out. I gave multiple forms of contact and multiple email addresses.

Despite my lack of contribution, this forum's continued existence is very important to me.
I doubt he will but I really hope he responds.
Old 10-26-2021, 07:27 AM   #46
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Would it be farfetched for a select few to take over the forum/hosting responsibility with some cash as a motivational reasoning? Hopefully it's possible so I can immediately IP ban Corbic.
Old 10-26-2021, 07:35 AM   #47
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Would it be farfetched for a select few to take over the forum/hosting responsibility with some cash as a motivational reasoning? Hopefully it's possible so I can immediately IP ban Corbic.
Its far fetched because the owner would not allow it.

Besides we don't IP ban unless someone has done something egregious (which Corbic has not) or they are hella spamming the forums.
Old 10-26-2021, 09:44 AM   #48
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
Its far fetched because the owner would not allow it.

Besides we don't IP ban unless someone has done something egregious (which Corbic has not) or they are hella spamming the forums.
As an owner, I wouldn't need reasoning. I would smite the peasants that have not treated the Lord with respect.
Old 10-26-2021, 10:08 AM   #49
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
As an owner, I wouldn't need reasoning. I would smite the peasants that have not treated the Lord with respect.
As an owner I plan to make my title Golden and shine some all of the peasants can look up and admire my glory.
Old 10-26-2021, 10:46 AM   #50
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Some third party should archive this site daily and just wait for the day that it doesn't come back and then populate a new site: "2ilvia.net"
Old 10-26-2021, 01:33 PM   #51
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Some third party should archive this site daily and just wait for the day that it doesn't come back and then populate a new site: "2ilvia.net"
You're hired. You'll be Future and I's apprentice. Keep it up with great ideas and maybe we will make your name bronze - it's like gold but not worth nearly as much.
Old 10-26-2021, 02:19 PM   #52
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
rest in pepperoni
Old 10-26-2021, 03:05 PM   #53
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
hmm..maybe we could just all move over to nico...scumbag up what they've got going on over there.
That place is a fucking ghost town.
Old 10-26-2021, 03:23 PM   #54
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
i'm a diy mechanic, building poverty spec super cars, i give my credit to Nico, 240sx.com and here, but times change and let's address the elephant in the room.

FACEBOOK GROUPS-

are the real reason why this site and every other car site is dying. you can get legit non-noob questions answered within minutes, vs hours like on a car forum.

now i hate fb as a whole with a passion, but you have to give credit where credit is due.
marketplace has pretty much gutted facebook and it's free and easier to use.

forums and mp aside there is no free speech but everyone included newborn and aborted babies used in the "vaccines" have a profile.

there is no way to defeat a machine like that.
supersayianjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 05:36 PM   #55
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Marketplace may be free and easier to use but it's full of fucking idiots.

Facebook groups may have questions "answered" in minutes, but I've never found the depth or breadth of knowledge as deep or wide as on a forum.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 05:44 PM   #56
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Facebook groups may have questions "answered" in minutes, but I've never found the depth or breadth of knowledge as deep or wide as on a forum.
This. Not only is Facebook's group search feature is absolutely fuckin useless, but no one uses the groups in a fashion comparable to a forum. Everything is just a shitpost that hangs around for a day until it's burried by Facebook's non-linear ad-optimizing fuckhole of an algorithm.
Old 10-26-2021, 06:27 PM   #57
turbobrick
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
turbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Facebook groups do have some advantages, but forums are better for build threads, or large write-ups, or just general FAQs. Forums are also better for organizing picture threads, and separating out long running topics.
turbobrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 08:33 PM   #58
WOOTEN
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
WOOTEN is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ok, forgive me ignorance.... but what does it cost to run a site like this?
WOOTEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 07:35 AM   #59
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOTEN View Post
Ok, forgive me ignorance.... but what does it cost to run a site like this?

About tree-fiddy.
Old 10-27-2021, 08:03 AM   #60
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Nobody denies facebook has its advantages, and im sure we all take advantage of them.

Forums are for the nerds. Whether or not you've lurked or posted for years, you're a nerd for hanging out here.

Also, to the dude on my facebook post about zilvia being back up saying "good, the mods on that site are dicks anyways" (Or something like that)

You're a pussy, and your bloodline is weak.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote