Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-08-2021, 10:26 AM   #31
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
...but knowing Nissan, they would.
Of course, look at the 2015 Le Mans GT-R LM prototype.

the front end reeks of corporate design on a race car. Porsche didn't do this, Audi didn't do this, not even Toyota did this until the Hypercar (and even that was subtle)

Distributor for Nismo, ORC, and discontinued genuine Nissan parts.

Authorized dealer for Oakley -- PM me for the best prices!

[email protected]
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2021, 10:57 AM   #32
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
I like the new GR86 better than the old model. I don't like the new base model though, the front bumper ruins it. I'm just glad someone is putting out something with classic sports car lines and proportions and no weird bulges, edges, or diverging curves. Supra is fugly and the 400Z needs some work at least. GT-R is only so cool because it's so bloody fast, otherwise I'd think they're ugly as hell too. They all look okay in black because it hides the odd lines. Make attractive cars again, sheesh.

The Supra is too 'modern' for what it's replacing. I get that you have to be but all the aggressive curves and lines - I don't know if it was a failure or just a bad try and the next generation will fix the issue. I will admit that the aftermarket kits for the chassis are pretty good, though.

The 400Z sucks and so far, no one has the ability to un-suck it.

The GT-R [R35] isn't ugly - it's just too fucking big. They do make insane power, though. I will be very surprised if someone can convince me otherwise of this take - the GT-R is the only reason that Nissan is still somewhat afloat. With all the allure to get them and the insane tag on them, I don't think there enough Altimas and Maximas in rental fleet sales to really make a dent at the profit margin a GT-R has. Again, I could be wrong but nothing 'wows' me coming from the brand anymore.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 06:43 PM   #33
cured13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
cured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
They did took the right direction and there are obvious influences but then
they f..k it up with theirs "signature" elements that sucks very much.

Why not hire the right guy for the job, make everybody happy and double the profit?
cured13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 07:03 PM   #34
gabefromcali
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
gabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
That Yaris is cool looking. I just personally can?t stand when they make the quarters damn near horizontal to fit a crazy wide wheel. It?s nonsense.
gabefromcali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 09:50 AM   #35
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabefromcali View Post
That Yaris is cool looking. I just personally can?t stand when they make the quarters damn near horizontal to fit a crazy wide wheel. It?s nonsense.

That's what the YouTubers want, that's what the YouTubers will get. They're willing to spend $4,000.00 on a kit just to toss some shit ass 19x14 somethingshitty's on them.
Old 10-11-2021, 10:16 AM   #36
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cured13 View Post
Why not hire the right guy for the job, make everybody happy and double the profit?
Wood screws should be in all SEMA builds.

If I ever built a car for SEMA, there'd be a single wood screw in the center of the roof, for all to see.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 08:12 AM   #37
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Wood screws should be in all SEMA builds.
SEMA may as well be sponsored by Home Depot.

Rubber gutter lips, sheet metal screws, and zip ties.
Old 04-19-2022, 05:49 PM   #38
z31andrew
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
z31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
SEMA may as well be sponsored by Home Depot.

Rubber gutter lips, sheet metal screws, and zip ties.
LOL clearly you've never been to SEMA
z31andrew is offline   Reply With Quote