Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-12-2007, 01:29 PM   #721
diomedes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
diomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I've been looking through zilvia for quiet a while now and finally decided to join. My name is Tim and I bought my 89 240sx four months ago and planning on doing a sr swap during summer break. I'm looking foward for this forum to help me out.
diomedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2007, 10:47 PM   #722
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
i'm max, i drive a black 91 240sx coupe. i've been into imports since i was little and finally got mine yesterday after searching for the perfect 240 for over a year. i bmx, play guitar in a band and snowboard.
deolio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 11:59 AM   #723
opponheimer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
opponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
hi!

Hello,

Have an s13 FB 91 w/ 98 Blacktop SR, swapped a year ago. Happy to be here, been viewing zilvia as an outsider for a while, glad to have a name now.
opponheimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 06:44 PM   #724
weshole
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
weshole is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Hi. My name is Wes and I drive a Miata. I was referred to the site by Tony at Boost Innovations. I have to say, very cool site. I hope to learn a few things while on here. Thanks for the space.
weshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 06:57 PM   #725
gatoradee

Trader Rating: (0)
gatoradee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
dino, looking for an S14 sr20det...and moving up...
gatoradee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 01:30 AM   #726
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
My name is Brian, I lurked around here for about a year and forgot my old username, it was too long LOL. So this is my new one now. I have a 1997 240sx LE, 2004 YZF-R6 and 1980 Celica GT.
r6_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 02:54 PM   #727
clean_s14 (VIP ed.)

clean_s14 (VIP ed.) can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to clean_s14 (VIP ed.)
names "twitty". def. not new to the rwd scene just new to this site bein' that i'm generally on FA. started out as a lurker but figured i'd open an acct. to further my networkin'. full-time student @ PMI and car of choice, s14 kouki with overhaul in the werks. until then, lets all try to be friends, emphasis on "try," lol. late...

Last edited by clean_s14 (VIP ed.); 04-21-2007 at 10:43 PM..
clean_s14 (VIP ed.) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 12:03 PM   #728
Stewart Laak

Stewart Laak is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi, my name is Stew and I drive a 89 240xs coupe. I've been a lurker for a
while now and decided to register.
Stewart Laak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 04:09 PM   #729
hek1620

hek1620 is an unknown quantity at this point
what's up? my name is hector and i live in so.fla.. i drive an '89 red hatch sohc-t, so naturally i've come across this site and liked it.
hek1620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 04:33 PM   #730
driftmayniak

driftmayniak is an unknown quantity at this point
hi my name is eddy . i drive a zenki s14(blck). my third 240 its going to look mean and aggressive. will post pics once i take them.

Reside : LA.CA
23 years old
pss time :c'm on its a no brainer .
Old 04-24-2007, 07:09 PM   #731
good0177

good0177 is making his/her stupidity well-knowngood0177 is making his/her stupidity well-knowngood0177 is making his/her stupidity well-knowngood0177 is making his/her stupidity well-known
What it is? My name is Bryan G. I just bought a dark fuscia '97 240SX SE and live in MN. I am slowly going to do stuff to her, but need the cash like most of yall. Well, holla at me sometime and if ya from the MSP come find me. Ha, ha. Won.
good0177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 03:41 PM   #732
J-Style
Zilvia Addict

J-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant future
Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Stephen, Stevo or Twitch. I am from the Napa Valley, about two hours away from San Francisco. My good friend Joe mentioned that Zilvia is extremely helpful in all aspects, so here I am.
J-Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 09:16 PM   #733
bobross

bobross is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, I have been looking at this forum for about a week now, and I finally decided to sign up... My name is Thomas and I just got a 93' 240sx convertible... The only thing I don't like about it is it's an automatic...
bobross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 01:52 AM   #734
crazychad786

crazychad786 is a well-known jackass
Hey , I'm chad I drive a 90' 240sx hatch. Nice to meet you guys
crazychad786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 05:01 AM   #735
kanagawa_kouki
Zilvia Member

kanagawa_kouki is making a name for him/her selfkanagawa_kouki is making a name for him/her self
What up Zilvia. My name is Kyle, and I drive a 1998 Nissan Silvia. Hmm... Oh, and I've been living in Japan for about six years now.
Old 04-28-2007, 01:53 AM   #736
drift_wood
Leaky Injector

drift_wood is on a distinguished road
s13 NOOOBie

Names Nate, I drive a red 1990 240sx that I spend all my money on. Has an SR in it with many other go fast goodies. I love imports all of them FWD AWD but mostly RWD. I race my car at the tracks, specifically Altomont... bring drifting back... I have been into racing my whole life and I like everything about it.. Im no mechanic but I love cars and everything about them. I would take cardboard on concrete under my car over sittin on a couch any day. So all I would like to add is, KEEP THE RACING TO THE TRACK , it doesnt make much sense to risk youself and others lives on the roads......
drift_wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 02:04 AM   #737
drift_wood
Leaky Injector

drift_wood is on a distinguished road
what happend
drift_wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 01:54 AM   #738
enzochan

enzochan is an unknown quantity at this point
Just made a profile... on a few other boards w/ same name or FCHONCHO, OLDSCHOOLJUNKY, or VINCENZOL.
Old 05-02-2007, 01:54 AM   #739
AWDHeretic

AWDHeretic is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, I guess I'm a new guy now. I was (still am actually) a DSM'er. For those that don't know DSMs are the 1st and 2nd generation Mitsu Eclipse and Eagle Talon turbocharged AWD cars. I still love them, they are affordable and can do 12's 1/4 more easily than most other sport compact/import cars. I still have one that I keep on the mainland but I am in the Marines and stationed in Hawaii since early 2006, so I had another DSM here which I am getting rid of. I had always wanted a Nissan s-chassis car and finally able to afford one with the money I got from my deployment to Iraq.
The car I am picking up in 2 days is a '89 240 hatch with SR20DET with a few other mods on it, mainly a FMIC and SilkRoad coilovers. First I plan on learning to get good at driving a Rear wheel drive car since like I said, I was an AWD guy. I also plan on learning as much about these cars so I know them better than I know my own cock. That being said, can someone point me in the direction of a good online resource that has alot of basic information on the 240sx's and SR20's? Troubleshooting/probem diagnosis, basic maintenance, common problems, etc.
Old 05-03-2007, 09:20 AM   #740
?coupe240¿
Leaky Injector

?coupe240¿ is a jewel in the rough?coupe240¿ is a jewel in the rough?coupe240¿ is a jewel in the rough?coupe240¿ is a jewel in the rough?coupe240¿ is a jewel in the rough?coupe240¿ is a jewel in the rough?coupe240¿ is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to ?coupe240¿ Send a message via MSN to ?coupe240¿
s13 yea

names shane im 19 drive a 92 s13coupe i bought it for 800 bucks from some gangstuuur guy its a;most in perfect condition now. all i had to do was buy new carpet and a dash.

future plans
sr20
5 speed
s13 front end conversion
orgin kit
gram lights
tein coilovers
nismo seats..or s14
lot more things aswell
Old 05-03-2007, 12:43 PM   #741
BobbyDigi
Zilvia Member

BobbyDigi is just really niceBobbyDigi is just really niceBobbyDigi is just really niceBobbyDigi is just really niceBobbyDigi is just really niceBobbyDigi is just really niceBobbyDigi is just really niceBobbyDigi is just really niceBobbyDigi is just really niceBobbyDigi is just really nice
Hey guys.

My name is Robert

I'm 24 years Old

I am graduating college in 6 days, i'm super excited for that.

I have a KAT s14 that ia quite built, i'm proud of it.

I'm looking to pickup a y33 q45 to do a little low maitnence build.

I'm working out deals to start importing parts from japan. No im not just talking, im quite a do'er
BobbyDigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 01:12 PM   #742
Mlogue84
Zilvia Junkie

Mlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Mlogue84
I'm pretty new to zilvia... My name is Mark and my friend got me into drifting. So, I saved up some money and bought an 89' 240sx Hatchback. So, when i started asking him a bunch of questions, he told me about Zilvia. I just recently put in an SR20DET. I want to do big things with it but i've still got A LOT of research to do...
Mlogue84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 06:36 PM   #743
sumn3r

sumn3r is just really nicesumn3r is just really nicesumn3r is just really nicesumn3r is just really nicesumn3r is just really nicesumn3r is just really nicesumn3r is just really nicesumn3r is just really nicesumn3r is just really nice
i'm new here. i'm chris. i own an 86' nissan Z31. i'm in long beach and i need a job so i can put money into my car. :/ i'm going to learn to drift on this Z31 n/a. i don't want to heavily mod it. i'm just going get the differential welded and get better springs or maybe coil overs to reduce body roll. after i learn with this i want to get a turbo Z31 since the vg30et can gain a lot more power than the n/a and for less cash. when i get the turbo i want to heavily mod it for drifting and compete. i've been to events to watch, but once i get a job and get the parts installed in my car i'm going to enter drift practices up at orange show speedway in san bernardino. i've met a few guys up there, if you guys don't know about drift buffet you should definitely check it out. so yeah, if you're in the area hit me up. i like meeting people.
sumn3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 02:50 PM   #744
jacs13

jacs13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjacs13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjacs13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjacs13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjacs13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
s13

Hey my name is Jackie, I drive a ONEVIA... so far its all stock execpt for my Tanabe exhaust, carbon fiber hood and Epsilon wheels.. thats all i can do right now.. i work at F1Motorsport so that keeps me busy and i live in LA..

jacs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 03:20 PM   #745
bigboyevo

bigboyevo is an unknown quantity at this point
Wassup people! I'm Danny aka. Big Boy, Big D, Busa and Sumo Chyu

My weapons of choice are:

-93 240SX with KA24DE, HKS coilovers, Dual N-1 exhaust, Triforce zelda rims.

-03 Mitsubishi EVO VIII with 4G63, Apexi EVC coilovers, BC internals, 2.4l conversion, GT35 turbo, Gramlights 57 max rims, 3" turbo back exhaust, Greddy intercooler

-89 Honda Civic Wagovan with DOHC ZC motor, 13" willwood brakes, Racing Hart comp 28 17" rims, Falken tires, 2.5" Header back exhaust, tokico coilovers.

-01 Suzuki Hayabusa with exhaust, DynoJet comp, Speed limter disabler, custom paint
Old 05-14-2007, 03:56 PM   #746
<///><

Hi.
Old 05-16-2007, 01:21 PM   #747
drifting_changed_mylife
Zilvia Junkie

drifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to drifting_changed_mylife
whats going on my name is omar and i live in queens nyc. i have a 1992 240sx with a sr20det blacktop. still in the shop but imma get it soon! cant wait! been a huge nissan fan and owned a 300zx tt at one point. NYC BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as far as future plans... i wanna make it fast befor i make it pretty. imma up grade fule pump turbo fpr and push more boost see what that gets me. i also wanna build a stroked ka24det and put it in a convertible but cant find one
drifting_changed_mylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 12:41 AM   #748
Slowrolla97

Slowrolla97 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Slowrolla97
Well I am from Marietta, GA and heard about this site from a friend. I was looking for some work meister s1's and he told be there are some baller rims for sale over here so I came to check it out. I help create a site called 240atlanta.com. Just starting but growing fast. I got my 2nd 240 about a month ago so it is stock for the most part. She is a 89 hatch. PIG NOSE FTW!!!! Some plans are tanabe 7's coilovers, KA-t, origin agressive kit, 50 mm overs for rear, custom cage and a lot more. Planning on making this one my drift car. I am going to try and get competitive but we will see how it all goes. Well I am sure I will enjoy my stay here and look forward to meeting some new people and learning some new things.
Slowrolla97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 07:25 AM   #749
reckless13

reckless13 has a spectacular aura aboutreckless13 has a spectacular aura aboutreckless13 has a spectacular aura aboutreckless13 has a spectacular aura aboutreckless13 has a spectacular aura aboutreckless13 has a spectacular aura about
Hello Zilvia!!! My names Gerry I've bin checkin out the site for a little bit now and I Like what I see. There's alot of Cali heads up in here which is cool cuz im originally from San Diego, Chula Vista to be more exact. I'm kinda old and I've had my 240's for alittle bit now. I've got a 89 xe coupe as a project, and a 93 base hatch as a daily driver. So whut up Zilvia!!!
reckless13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 03:41 PM   #750
JVDSKYRINE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
JVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Hi my name is Jared and my bro JVD has been on this site for a while and I am always creeping on his account and decided to create my own account. I live in Edmonton, AB ,Canada. I own a 1989 240sx gold coupe for my daily driver/winter drift beater, and a 1989 Skyline GTS-t which is my true baby i will start posting pics when it is done.... taking longer than expected because parts are held up due a shipping company being on strike.

Anyways your site kicks ass and it's nice to see well done cars that are actually driven.
JVDSKYRINE is offline   Reply With Quote