Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-06-2008, 10:53 AM   #1
red s14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
red s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
SR group tune in cincy with SCOTT from ENTHALPY

Myself and another guy are going to bring Scott from RS-ENTHALPY up to cincinnati for a group tune. We are looking at the first 2 week of july but will most likly be the 11th and 12th. This is due to the shops dyno we are using. The 2 people whom are in charge of it will be gone the first week of july.

Please!!!!!!! let me know asap and I will be in contact with you. The best way to reach me is to PM ME!!! The sooner you write me, the sooner I can set things up and add another day of tuning if needed.

Pricing-
My friend is a tuner at this shop (CINCY SPEED)and we are getting dyno cost cut. The normal rate is 125$/hr and will get it for 90$/hr. Each person will be charged individually and will pay the shop the amount of time they have used.
ALSO!!! We are going to split the cost (between everyone) of his stay and travel fees or what ever he charges to get up here and stay.

Tuning- If you go to his site http://http://www.rs-enthalpy.com/ you can check out what he can tune.
Pretty much everything
-PFC
-AEM
-Haltech and more.....
For those of you who want to rom tune!!!!!!!!
You will have to send him your ECU first so he can flach it for your setup. This is the standard 500$ rate he charges everyone. Then he will be able to fine the ECU when he is here.

SIDE NOTE- MAKE SURE your car is good running order. He is not here to fix your car. He is here just to tune. If you would like him to fix it I would e-mail him and see if thats something he would like to do.

Thanks and Please PM for more info. -dan