Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-19-2002, 04:26 PM   #1
madsexyryano

Trader Rating: (0)
madsexyryano is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yea i have a 90 240sx, and i am just wonderin i saw somewhere i looked online that there were some taillights that were like a clear red lense and had like 3 circles and it was on a 91 s13, but they were not the stock ones, i already know of the ones by clear corners and the nismo ones and i have heard of something called jdn cookie lights but i cant seem to find them n e where and i am just wondering if there is n e suggestions..

THANKS
[email protected]
madsexyryano is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2002, 05:41 PM   #2
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
ok the only taillights that bolt on are the 96.5 and up Kouki taillights, which are round. those are the ones Nismo sells as well as the ones that are on Clear Corners website.
those are the ones to get but they are not always availible I can get them sometimes but they are out of stock now.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2002, 06:12 PM   #3
S13 Passion
Zilvia Member

S13 Passion is an unknown quantity at this point
since you guys are talking about taillights, would anyone know where to get the all red taillights?  no, the the ones on clearcorners.com  but the all red ones..... i know there is because i saw some guy the other day driving with ones on.... couldnt ask him cuz he drove off somewhere.  i really wanna know where i can get'em.
S13 Passion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2002, 07:29 PM   #4
silviaboi
Leaky Injector

silviaboi is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you guys know if the round circular tails for the 180sx will fit on the s14 with minor adjusments??? If not... could anyone tell me what kind of trouble id be goin thru trying to do it? Thanks
silviaboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2002, 11:10 AM   #5
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
the round 180sx kouki tails will not fit on a S14 without major bodywork and hassle. the actual taillight assembly is taller in design.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2002, 11:22 AM   #6
TheTimanator
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
TheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
if you want all red tails, you will have to paint them with transparents paint.  They do not make that way.  Also, if you want red/clear tails, you can get those.  The 180sx enkei (i think) had them.
Old 06-20-2002, 12:35 PM   #7
S13 Passion
Zilvia Member

S13 Passion is an unknown quantity at this point
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (TheTimanator @ June 20 2002,12:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">if you want all red tails, you will have to paint them with transparents paint. They do not make that way. Also, if you want red/clear tails, you can get those. The 180sx enkei (i think) had them.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
transparent paint huh? &nbsp;would you paint it on the inside of the taillight or the outside? &nbsp;

you can get it at any hardware store right?
S13 Passion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2002, 12:57 PM   #8
Silviaholic
Zilvia Member

Silviaholic is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Silviaholic Send a message via AIM to Silviaholic
importfan.com has i think its the JDM 180 tail light assembly, not sure if thats what your looking for.... the car you seen might just have had tail light covers resembeling the the skyline
Old 06-20-2002, 01:49 PM   #9
TheTimanator
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
TheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
outside of the tail light. &nbsp;Like this:
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/streetbe...ndtailli4.html

you can get them for much cheaper, but this is what I'm talking about.