Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 09-18-2003, 10:08 PM   #31
stealthj
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
stealthj is making a name for him/her selfstealthj is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stealthj
Quote:
Originally posted by kazuo
Cops can't do **** to us if we're paying customers.

They also can't do **** unless someone does something stupid (ie. burnouts etc).

They can't cite us for anything unless we've been loitering in the lot well past the posted limit.

Don't let cops intimidate you.
thry cabn search me and my car without a warrant
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2003, 10:18 PM   #32
thx247
Zilvia FREAK!

thx247 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by stealthj
thry cabn search me and my car without a warrant
un maybe if your violating house arrest or something.

=P

Cops cant do dick if your not breaking the law
thx247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2003, 10:36 PM   #33
stealthj
Zilvia Junkie

stealthj is making a name for him/her selfstealthj is making a name for him/her self
no, it will be because im on probation ...... 11 more months after house arrest
Old 09-18-2003, 10:48 PM   #34
anthony240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
anthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anthony240
ya, D&B would be great! last time it was very good, even inside when people went in to eat. I don't know now how much heat we're gonna get, but i think we should think about a backup place, in case we do get kicked out. or if not we could go in D&B's. I'm definitely down tho!
Old 09-19-2003, 12:18 AM   #35
gotrice240sx
Zilvia Member

gotrice240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
dont u have to be like 21 to get in there?
Old 09-19-2003, 12:35 AM   #36
NZO
Zilvia FREAK!

NZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NZO
All us under 21 pimps can hang together lol. I think you can get in if youre with someone over 21 right?
NZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 12:50 AM   #37
kazuo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally posted by NZO
All us under 21 pimps can hang together lol. I think you can get in if youre with someone over 21 right?
That's correct. There should be enough people over 21 (I think) to get you young'uns in.
kazuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 01:15 AM   #38
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
each over 21 year old can "sponsor" 2, 18 and over but, under 21 year olds i beleive...not sure if 17 and younger can get in at all...

anyone know??
Old 09-19-2003, 01:16 AM   #39
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
oh and i'm over 21..so i can sponsor..

for that matter if you are over 21 you can sponsor 2 people...leave...sponsor 2 people...leave..etc etc..

they are not very strict...at least they wern't last time i was there

Old 09-19-2003, 01:18 AM   #40
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
crap i just rememberd i gotta go to my aunt's wedding on the 5th....NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!:hammer: this really sucks. Make sure to tell me what happens.
Sil-Abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 01:59 AM   #41
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Danio is an unknown quantity at this point
Question

21 and older can go in but, if I remember correctly, you have to be 25 or older to bring in underaged people. Or maybe I'm thinking of something else...

Edit: Oh yah, for those under 21, there is an ice cream store nearby inside the mall. :)
Danio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 08:59 AM   #42
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
Danio sponsor me! im 19 im not going to eat ice cream!! bah!j00 f00ls

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 02:05 PM   #43
pchio
Zilvia Member

pchio is an unknown quantity at this point
It has to be 25.

-Pat
pchio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 02:38 PM   #44
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
Move it out of ricer central. Back to malibu!
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 07:07 PM   #45
mrfox

mrfox is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm also interested in a mini-gathering at malibu/RC.

Too many rice-boys and no good places to drive near GM (though the F355 game in DB is so tempting...)
mrfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 08:00 PM   #46
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Pepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Pepperoni
lol..yea i was interested in meeting up @ malibu but i guess these things just change. it's not like the Malibu parking lot can only hold 2 cars... lol it's not too small at all. oh well, maybe next time
Pepperoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 08:24 PM   #47
anthony240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
anthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anthony240
I guess we can all discuss where we can go to next at the meeting place. so start making suggestions! I don't have one tho, been out in the boonies too long, I don't remember how the bay area smells! (and trust me, you don't wanna know how Tracy smells)

I wasn't 21 when the last meet there was held, and I forgot how I got in, but I think I was sponsored by someone who was 21. There was plenty of people in the restaurant tho. But it's not like that's the only place to eat. We can always order some pizza and have it delivered at the parking lot
Old 09-19-2003, 09:45 PM   #48
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
I know you guys are just to lazy to drive there...Its not far at all. About 20-25 minutes from where I am which is near Milbrae/SF. Just go!
Drift Unit
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 10:14 PM   #49
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Pepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nice
Naw I'm still going! I know it's not very far at all, I just thought it'd be dope if it was @ Malibu it's all good, hope it all turns out fine
Old 09-19-2003, 10:23 PM   #50
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by anthony240
I guess we can all discuss where we can go to next at the meeting place. so start making suggestions! I don't have one tho, been out in the boonies too long, I don't remember how the bay area smells! (and trust me, you don't wanna know how Tracy smells)
theres not much of a smell...i've been to tracy too..cant really compare, but yea tracy doesnt smell too yummy hehe
Old 09-19-2003, 11:01 PM   #51
stealthj
Zilvia Junkie

oh **** if u have to be 21 or even 18 im not getting in

im 17 yall
Old 09-20-2003, 02:31 AM   #52
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally posted by Pepperoni
lol..yea i was interested in meeting up @ malibu but i guess these things just change. it's not like the Malibu parking lot can only hold 2 cars...:rolleyes: lol it's not too small at all. oh well, maybe next time:confused:
What makes you think it isn't too small at all?
Old 09-20-2003, 01:25 PM   #53
proj240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
proj240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
ahh!! no more complaining! just go!!!!! haha. if it ends up getting broken up by the cops for some reason or another we can just go somewhere else. so hopefully people dont flake out on this meet. go!!

90 RPS1345 hybrid thingy & 01 IS300
proj240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 01:34 PM   #54
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
will there be a backup spot for all the ppl running late if it gets broken up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 02:18 PM   #55
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Danio
What makes you think it isn't too small at all?
well, actually how many people do you think are going to attend this event? 20? 30? I meant that the malibu parking lot has plenty of parking space if it's that many people, if it's more than nevermind
Old 09-20-2003, 03:29 PM   #56
hondaguy
Zilvia Junkie

hondaguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to hondaguy
ok so where is everyone meeting up at?what time?hopefully my car will be fully fixed(hopefully)
Old 09-21-2003, 12:27 AM   #57
SilviaNinja240
Zilvia FREAK!

SilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by hondaguy
ok so where is everyone meeting up at?what time?hopefully my car will be fully fixed(hopefully)
Who: Everyone is welcome!
When: Sunday October 5th
Where: Milpitas: The Great Mall 940 Great Mall Dr.(408) 957-9215
Time: Noon(12pm)
SilviaNinja240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2003, 09:42 AM   #58
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
should have the backup spot as Q-cup.

The cops can harass us at great mall because it is private property. We arent allowed to have gatherings. The best way to get away with it is to have the meet on the second floor of the parking grage- no camera's, will take the security longer to find out about us. Usually once security findsout that we are gathering, then they call the cops and to tell us to dispers.

So i say we should have the backup spot as Q-cup on Dixonlanding. We wont get kicked out, they like it that meets are held thier, as long as majority buy's one drink from them. so bring 3 or 4 dollars to buy a drink if nessasary.

Chris
autobahNESSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2003, 01:31 PM   #59
kazuo
Post Whore!

kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
hahahaha

Quote:
Originally posted by bayarea240
my nizzle, funny you mention that cus I was about to say we should use Q-Cup as the backup meet spot. All the ricers meet there anyways!

Quote:
The cops can harass us at great mall because it is private property. We arent allowed to have gatherings.
But by the same token, Cunningham is private property, Q-Cup is private property, Malibu is private property.... you get the idea.

I think we'll be fine. If they give us **** we all go inside. They can't do anything to us if we're customers.
kazuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2003, 02:26 PM   #60
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by bayarea240
That parking lot's crowded and small, but wutever. I'd love to take up all the parking spots and leave the lowlifes who hang out there with no place to park. >;)