Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Biki daughter board upgrade vs. Jim wolf ecu upgrade
Biki daughter board upgrade 8 88.89%
Jim wolf ecu upgrade 0 0%
I have a better idea 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2003, 09:55 PM   #1
RUTH'LESSDET
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
RUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RUTH'LESSDET
SR BIKI Daugther BOARD upgrade VS JIM Wolf ecu upgrade

Im planning on upgrading my ecu and im trying to get around playin jim wolf $500-$600 for a reprogram and $100 for each time i wanna change something. Im planning on exchanging my ecu with a dude in australia and i was just wondering if anybody here has done it b4 and knows what im talking about. He gives you four different maps and has lots of different options, like speed cut, boost cut, z32 maf, 550 cc injectors etc...any feed back is apreciated
Old 02-12-2003, 06:12 PM   #2
240racer
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
240racer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
can't really participate in the poll unless I know if I am voting for what you should do or what I did, or would do. If I am voting for what you should do, then you have to tell me a little more about what you have. Most of the time, if you have to ask this question, it's easier to just go with JWT and you will spend less money and have less headaches that way. There are some very knowledgable people that have found JWT is the way to go for them. Most of it depends on dyno facility availability. As far as the other company is concerned, what happens when something gets screwed are you going to wait till 4 in the morning to call them long distance and ask questions?

'88 Celica All-Trac turbo
stock, but no more ecu codes!!
Old 10-23-2005, 08:37 PM   #3
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
BIKI!! BIKI!! cheaper, and YOU are fully responsable for all the performace or lack their of, of your own tuning. Its fully adjustable with REAL TIME UPDATE and its gonna have so many cool features!
Old 10-24-2005, 10:38 AM   #4
big-byrd

big-byrd is an unknown quantity at this point
Biki, hands down.

more information can be found at:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=92724
www.bikirom.com

also, as stated in the "Biki anyone?" thread, there is a IC going on in the ka-t.org boards for a GB if anyone is interested. the more the merrier.
Old 10-26-2005, 07:07 AM   #5
BigVinnie
Zilvia FREAK!

BigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfection
You would have to be retarded not to buy a BIKI with all of it's enhanced and better features, over your normal rom tuning.......
JWT is a thing of the past.....
Old 10-26-2005, 08:00 AM   #6
Rich_S14
Leaky Injector

Rich_S14 is making a name for him/her selfRich_S14 is making a name for him/her self
For those interested in the group buy. You can find it in this thread on KA-T.org

-Rich

FEB.06.2005
Old 10-26-2005, 10:11 PM   #7
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NemeGuero
BIKI!! BIKI!! cheaper, and YOU are fully responsible for all the performance or lack their of, of your own tuning. Its fully adjustable with REAL TIME UPDATE and its gonna have so many cool features!
Dude, this thread is over 2yrs old. I expected more from a Premium Member.