Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2006, 01:30 PM   #1
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
D'Freaq Unlimited!! New!Unique! Combination 4&5 lug hubs No other product like it!

ok D'freaq Unlimited is proud to announce a completely new product for a group buy. Never before seen in the U.S. 4 and 5 lug combination hubs. High quality factory Nissan bearings.Plus European style threaded heat treated studs. Switch from 4 to 5 lug, just by using the the different stud holes on the hub face. Extra thich base and face, for durability equal to the thickness of another brands Pro line!! Street and track tested. Excellent for anyone that wants to go 5 lug, but does not have 5 lug wheels. Great for people that want to keep some of their 4 lug wheels around! Give yourself options. Options no one else gives, yo!
This is a group buy for this and we need a minimum of 5 people but there are 10 sets available now.
These will go for $750 shipped. for all 4 corners. possibility of fronts only or rears only is possible but prices will go up.
Currently fronts are for S13's rears are for both S14 and S13.
OK WE ARE GOING DO A SPECIAL!! first 5 people in get them for $675 shipped but you have to commit!! no humming and hawwing.
Also this group buy is officially an open meaning that you order and pay they ship!!

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html

Last edited by drift freaq; 03-25-2006 at 12:35 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2006, 01:38 PM   #2
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAH???!!! dammit, should have never went five...there are so many 4 lug rims in the FS that i would totally rock...
Old 02-14-2006, 03:37 PM   #3
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Oh shit. Those are hot. All I need is $750...
Old 02-14-2006, 05:10 PM   #4
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

blackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really nice
DAMN son, thats fucking chill! Grrr @ finances...
Old 02-14-2006, 05:33 PM   #5
95zilvia
Nissanaholic!

95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light
How hard are those to "make" yourself?
Old 02-14-2006, 05:49 PM   #6
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
not hard just need the machinery
Old 02-14-2006, 06:32 PM   #7
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitexsound
not hard just need the machinery
ya and knowledge of engineering. Its not that simple. Trust me.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 02-14-2006, 06:35 PM   #8
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
lol, so do u have a bridgeport......?
Old 02-14-2006, 06:39 PM   #9
TheTimanator
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
TheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Those are awesome!! The only problem is that you have to swap rotors as well....meh, still worth it IMO. If we miss the groupbuy these will still be available just at different pricing correct? Whats the regular price?

...and I was gonna finally get my credit card paid off!

EDIT: will changing studs frequently wear out the hubs or put mroe stress on them make them more prone to breaking? Just kinda curious after I noticed how close a couple of the stud holes were. Also, does changing out the studs require a press? (haven't had to do it before)
Old 02-14-2006, 06:45 PM   #10
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection
Cool idea, not in my budget right now though.
Old 02-14-2006, 07:06 PM   #11
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTimanator
Those are awesome!! The only problem is that you have to swap rotors as well....meh, still worth it IMO. If we miss the groupbuy these will still be available just at different pricing correct? Whats the regular price?

EDIT: will changing studs frequently wear out the hubs or put mroe stress on them make them more prone to breaking? Just kinda curious after I noticed how close a couple of the stud holes were. Also, does changing out the studs require a press? (haven't had to do it before)
no, the hub faces are thick steel. you do not need a press to change out the studs.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 02-15-2006, 02:41 PM   #12
Wai

Wai is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

actually you would just need to drill out your rotors for 4/5 lug as well.

anyway, is there anything else necessary for these to be used on an s13, since if i were to use 5-lug s14 front hubs on an s13 i'd also have to use the s14 spindle bushings...
Old 02-15-2006, 04:12 PM   #13
j_ren180
Leaky Injector

j_ren180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Is it safe? Sorry if this seems like a noob question. And just wondering how much would shipping be to send it to Hawaii 96782? Thanks and sorry again.
Old 02-15-2006, 04:21 PM   #14
Wai

Wai is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_ren180
Is it safe? Sorry if this seems like a noob question. And just wondering how much would shipping be to send it to Hawaii 96782? Thanks and sorry again.
i think the main issue would be rotational balance.

...if that's really even an issue. perhaps it's already been considered in the design.
Old 02-15-2006, 04:54 PM   #15
j_ren180
Leaky Injector

j_ren180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks. Does anyone have something like this? How is it?
Old 02-15-2006, 06:22 PM   #16
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
9 lug!!!!

woot for David
Old 02-15-2006, 08:45 PM   #17
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wai
actually you would just need to drill out your rotors for 4/5 lug as well.

anyway, is there anything else necessary for these to be used on an s13, since if i were to use 5-lug s14 front hubs on an s13 i'd also have to use the s14 spindle bushings...
The fronts are currently designed for S13.
if you use a stock s14 5 lug hub on a S13 you do need a S14 spindle, as well as a S14 ball joint or the whole s14 front LCA.
You do not with these Hubs!
This is why the were designed for S13's to start. So the S13 owner can just put it on without any of that. On top of that more S13 owners are likely to want to do the conversion and are more likely to already have 4 lug wheels they may want to keep.
A S14 front 4/5 combi is in the works. The rears of course could be used on either.
As far as rotational balance goes there is no issue there . They have been been tested both way. Like I stated in the opening post these have been tested on the street and the track, already.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 02-15-2006, 08:52 PM   #18
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_ren180
Thanks. Does anyone have something like this? How is it?
j_ren180, I will look into shipping to Hawaii, As far as someone running them goes there is someone on here that currently has them on his car. He may wind up posting in the thread about it.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 02-15-2006, 09:38 PM   #19
bing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
bing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
ah frig... i jsut bought Attain hubs...

should listed these 2 weeks ago and i would given taken em ASAP
Old 02-15-2006, 10:38 PM   #20
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

blackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really nice
Quote:
The only problem is that you have to swap rotors as well....meh, still worth it IMO.
Project Mu, got ya back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift_freaq
A S14 front 4/5 combi is in the works.
I suppose s14 peeps could just do what s13 owners do when they use s14 hubs... Right...?
Old 02-15-2006, 10:41 PM   #21
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by bing
ah frig... i jsut bought Attain hubs...

should listed these 2 weeks ago and i would given taken em ASAP
sell them bing.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 02-15-2006, 10:53 PM   #22
bing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
bing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
i dont even have them yet....lol

anyone want Attan hubs?..
Old 02-16-2006, 01:01 AM   #23
soyer

soyer is an unknown quantity at this point
how much for just the rear shipped to hawaii . my zip is 96706 thanks
Old 02-16-2006, 10:43 AM   #24
Yoshi
Post Whore!

Yoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to behold
Dammit dave, I just bought a set of 4lug FN's!
Why didn't u tell me u were gonna do this! LOL
Bastage.

www.360realms.com/S13-S15
Old 02-16-2006, 09:52 PM   #25
reccakun08
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
reccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
How long are the studs?
Old 02-16-2006, 10:05 PM   #26
ramblux
Zilvia Addict

ramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq
sell them bing.
You back in town yet?
Old 02-16-2006, 11:41 PM   #27
Jason@performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Jason@performance is making a name for him/her selfJason@performance is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to Jason@performance
Whats is the size of the hole for the hub bolts so people know what size knurl diameter hub bolts they will be needing?

Are they sized to fit standard Nissan 14.3 or 13.0 knurl diameter hub bolts? Or some custom size?

just curious...
Old 02-17-2006, 02:43 AM   #28
max240

max240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks to me that the studs are not pressed in but threaded in? Am I correct? BTW Very nice product!!
Old 02-18-2006, 04:05 AM   #29
nrg
Zilvia FREAK!

nrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to nrg
yea, you can clearly see the threads. blue lock tie was used lol.

driftingisgay.com
Old 02-18-2006, 08:40 AM   #30
HaloZ
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
HaloZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HaloZ
actually, this product has been around for S13,14,and 15's(for a few more too ) for a while. just not state side.

here's a pic from the 03 edition of Hyper rev for silvias.

not knocking the product, quality, or price, just this is not a totally new product, just new stateside.