Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 05-31-2009, 02:44 AM   #331
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
lol...totally forgot i had a 4th camera.
lol. that died because of the rain. i didnt wrap that one with weather tape...
oh well cheap opened webcam.
Old 05-31-2009, 01:24 PM   #332
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
My g/f just reminded me that i don't go to these meets anymore. I wish i had a working car.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:30 PM   #333
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Are you guys down for a BBQ 4th of july at my house???
Old 06-01-2009, 08:14 PM   #334
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
ill be in colorado once again
Old 06-01-2009, 08:45 PM   #335
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
i will be in arkansas.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:54 PM   #336
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
sorry...SF...
Old 06-01-2009, 09:11 PM   #337
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
I love prom!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by wow-thats-a-cool-car; 06-03-2009 at 09:30 PM..
wow-thats-a-cool-car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:29 PM   #338
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

at least you can roll in a hot ass audi. lol. where is it going to be at this year?
Old 06-01-2009, 10:08 PM   #339
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP-AE86 View Post
at least you can roll in a hot ass audi. lol. where is it going to be at this year?
I'm taking my friends dads 760Li...uber baller

but some where on the usc campus...I think?
Old 06-02-2009, 06:40 AM   #340
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Don't crash it.
Old 06-03-2009, 08:15 PM   #341
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Anyone down to get pho?
I'm sooooo down!!!!!!
Old 06-03-2009, 08:43 PM   #342
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Damn this thread is dead. Did the economy do this to us??? ahahahahah
Old 06-03-2009, 08:56 PM   #343
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Hi!
Old 06-03-2009, 09:23 PM   #344
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
I hate how complicated prom is urg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

every year I say i'm not going....once again i'm gonna go with some random girl I don't know. Why? do I always get dragged into these things.

Monday nights are gay as fuck!!!!!!

You are such a moron.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:27 PM   #345
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
You are such a moron.
Now I'm happy my date is super cute....there was some confusion there other day
Old 06-03-2009, 09:27 PM   #346
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Anyone down to get pho?
I'm sooooo down!!!!!!
im down but not today, imkinda busy.

and btw i agree with teddy. your a moron
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:29 PM   #347
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

why?
lets go get pho!!!!!!
Old 06-03-2009, 09:41 PM   #348
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
so who's going today. I am kinda hungry
Old 06-04-2009, 12:46 AM   #349
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
yeah devin .. moron
Old 06-04-2009, 03:01 AM   #350
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Now I'm happy my date is super cute....there was some confusion there other day
confusion?

wtf...how do you get confused on whos your date...
Old 06-04-2009, 03:12 AM   #351
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

its a raffle. for gay boys
Old 06-04-2009, 04:26 AM   #352
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP-AE86 View Post
confusion?

wtf...how do you get confused on whos your date...
Quote:
You are such a moron.
teddy answered it already
Old 06-04-2009, 06:45 AM   #353
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

How was the meet last night??? People still showing up???
Old 06-04-2009, 04:58 PM   #354
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

probably just the same ppl. never as big as it used to be
Old 06-04-2009, 05:22 PM   #355
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Now I'm happy my date is super cute....

I dunno Devin... Your idea of super cute usually represents this

Old 06-04-2009, 06:12 PM   #356
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Quote:

:r ofl:
Old 06-04-2009, 07:08 PM   #357
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Quote:

UGH ! !!!!!
Old 06-04-2009, 07:50 PM   #358
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

wow...i'm scared of that photo...
Old 06-04-2009, 09:31 PM   #359
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
everyone stop quoting it!!! I don't want to keep staring at Devin's date three times in a row.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:15 PM   #360
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Quote:

Oh damn, that's some scary business.