Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-21-2022, 07:32 AM   #1
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Oof, I was about to say I'm blown away by how clean it is for a New England car but the strut towers are as bad as my 320,000 mile Virginia car. There's a worthy project there but I suspect it's hiding a lot of rusty surprises here you can't see.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2022, 10:36 AM   #2
vespaman
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (64)
vespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
Keep it coming ppl
Old 02-11-2023, 09:14 PM   #3
deavoll

Trader Rating: (0)
deavoll is a jewel in the roughdeavoll is a jewel in the roughdeavoll is a jewel in the roughdeavoll is a jewel in the roughdeavoll is a jewel in the roughdeavoll is a jewel in the roughdeavoll is a jewel in the roughdeavoll is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
deavoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 08:11 PM   #4
s13 drifta
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (105)
s13 drifta will become famous soon enoughs13 drifta will become famous soon enoughs13 drifta will become famous soon enoughs13 drifta will become famous soon enoughs13 drifta will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 105 reviews
Someone buy those coupes now, they look salvagable. That puts a tear to my eye.
s13 drifta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 12:25 PM   #5
Dunkz
Leaky Injector

Dunkz is an unknown quantity at this point
Here's a few more pics of mine now that its starting to come together, Having some fitment issues on the front which I'll address next month and then hopefully I can get it sitting right all round.

Old 01-27-2009, 02:15 AM   #6
morbid
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
morbid is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SantIR View Post
what skirts are those??
And what front bumper? Its sexy.
morbid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 08:57 AM   #7
Andy_F

Andy_F is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbid View Post
And what front bumper? Its sexy.
All the aero was M-sports type A. Front bumper is now smashed beyond repair though.
Old 10-24-2015, 09:20 PM   #8
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by snorkelcoupe View Post

The poor car has been sitting under a tree for 5 years with a bad transmission. It's been a lot of work so far but it'll be worth it. I plan to DOHC and manual swap it, Sil front etc etc.
You give me hope for the world and this community. Not even joking. I feel like I just watched one of those YouTube videos where they find a malnourished dog and by the end of the video the dog is happy again. Please keep up the good work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
the whole theme of that project seems a bit off. like i get it, he's a fab guy, but do you really need a 69pt cage for an na sr20? should be stripped, dimple die'd to hell, and spot welded with everything carbon on it. there are other ways he can show off his talents.
Nigel doesn't strike me as the type of guy to 'show off'. He's one of those rare, ultra-passionate breeds. This coupe has been sitting like that for quite some time. He just recently got back into it.

Anyways, I only came here to post about bullshit, again. I've seen two original two-tones repainted white in the last week. Bums me out that no one cares enough to maintain them. I understand it's their car but as self-professed 'Nissan-lovers' go you'd think they would have tried to keep it all original.
Old 11-06-2015, 11:31 AM   #9
snorkelcoupe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
snorkelcoupe is making a name for him/her selfsnorkelcoupe is making a name for him/her selfsnorkelcoupe is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
[QUOTE=dizzariot;5964000]You give me hope for the world and this community. Not even joking. I feel like I just watched one of those YouTube videos where they find a malnourished dog and by the end of the video the dog is happy again. Please keep up the good work!

I appreciate it, everyone I know thought I was crazy. It's been a lot of work and hard to find time with class and life. I dropped the fuel tank (and a couple lbs of dirt) the other day to take care of the rust holes in the spare tire area and give the tank a thorough cleaning. I'm hoping to have the drivetrain pulled out and power wash the daylights out of the underside and engine bay in the next couple weeks.

I'm too new for properly quoting someone and commenting back . . .
snorkelcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote