Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-17-2007, 12:02 PM   #1
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
The only thing I'm going to hate about online play is, no matter how confident I am with the game, there will always be those prick hacker/cheater players to taint with online record.

And about the drifting, I'm sure it's not going to be like GT3. It was a bit improved though if you tried out the GTHD demo. I wasn't digging the scoring system with the distracting sounds and flag display, but waaay better than GT4 that's for sure.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:13 AM   #2
nikole957

Trader Rating: (0)
nikole957 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
The only thing I'm going to hate about online play is, no matter how confident I am with the game, there will always be those prick hacker/cheater players to taint with online record.

And about the drifting, I'm sure it's not going to be like GT3. It was a bit improved though if you tried out the GTHD demo. I wasn't digging the scoring system with the distracting sounds and flag display, but waaay better than GT4 that's for sure.

Which is why I'm sticking with my concervative date og Holiday Season 08.

I'm pretty good with making educated guesses when it comes to the game industry.

I made a $100 bet with my uncle Wii would surpass 360 worldwide by September.

Old 12-02-2010, 12:40 AM   #3
superbike81
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
superbike81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
The problem with console racing games (and to some extent PC racing sims) there is always going to be kids or adults playing online who really don't care about the race. These are the people who go flying into corners without using the brakes and use other players in the game as a wall. It has happened in every console racing game I have played.

PC racing sims are a little better, because the population is usually a little older, the game has a much higher learning curve, and most people are much more courteous.

I liked Project Gotham Racing 3 (still my favorite console online racing game) because they had the option to turn off collisions in online mode. Took away some of the realism, but if you were going to race in a public game it was a good thing because of all the noobs ramming into you at any given time.
superbike81 is offline   Reply With Quote