Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 11-26-2015, 08:59 AM   #1
Paulfir

Trader Rating: (0)
Paulfir is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
My "I will keep it street" build...

Sup guys !
My name is Paul and i'm from Quebec. I'm a french so don't worry if sometimes I make some little mistakes. I've been on zilvia for a while, watching build and stuff and i think is time to show you my Financial Mistake that started from a street build to a Formula Drift spec car.
The build started in 2013 so sorry for the bad picture quality because I need to find the old picture on my cell phone.

All my picture is on my Instagram : @pvfracing96

My life pretty much changed when I've bought my first S-Chassis (1996 240sx) in 2013 from a buddy and the car was in excellent shape.

How she was sitting when I bought it

Pretty much the same week i got it my wallet was starting to be lighter...
We did a little maintenance on the car and then the parts were starting to knock at the doors.

NRG Quick release and Nardi Steering wheel

Bride Carbon Low max seat

The interior of the car was the only thing that was bothering me so I've put a little time to make it clean

New Carpet with the old one

New Carpet installed with the new steering

Once the interior was finished, the engine bay needed a little cleanup
Before

After

Took the time to wash the exterior and change the tires

Tested the new tires

A couple weeks later the stock turbo said he has enough so I've bought a Garrett GT28 for a good price

At the same moment we took the time to change the seat mount for better one

Made a road test

New Synapse Blow Off

We made a custom shotgun exhaust and put some new Stance SS+ Coilovers

At the end of the summer we said "Hey, why we don't go to a Drift Day instead of getting the police in our ass all the time". So we borrow an enclosed trailer to a friend, take a shitload of tire and hit the road !

To make a short story of the Drift Day, we were a Montmagny Race Track and the car didn't have enough power to take the banking easily until I have to give him a little push by taking the turn in 3rd gear full throttle and bashing the clutch pedal... BUT! I was able to drift and have fun like a kid in a McDonald parc for around 1 hour before the clutch had enough
This is the only picture i have from the DriftDay...

The autumn is here and I began to go full retard by taking a clean ass 240sx and build a race car.

Next post is how it came from this

To that

And for the 2015 season he was sitting like this

Paul
Paulfir is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links