Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Drivetrain

Old 08-16-2007, 09:29 PM   #31
Caithness

Trader Rating: (0)
Caithness is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Have they shipped out? You have PM and email describing the situation.

Last edited by Caithness; 08-17-2007 at 10:01 PM..
Caithness is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2007, 09:42 AM   #32
Typeone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Typeone has a spectacular aura aboutTypeone has a spectacular aura aboutTypeone has a spectacular aura aboutTypeone has a spectacular aura aboutTypeone has a spectacular aura aboutTypeone has a spectacular aura aboutTypeone has a spectacular aura about
You've got a PM.

Guys I just got off the phone with the DSS and they still have not received the yokes for the SR/KA shafts. Lee told me they should be getting them very soon and that all of the orders will be filled in a timely manner.

If you have any questions on the status of your order, please feel free to contact me directly.

This will only apply to the SR/KA shafts, all others have been shipped.

Thanks

David
Old 08-20-2007, 07:59 PM   #33
Charcoal

Charcoal is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks David i was going to call you and see what was going on, but it looks like you have everything under control.
Charcoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 09:24 AM   #34
Typeone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Typeone has a spectacular aura aboutTypeone has a spectacular aura aboutTypeone has a spectacular aura aboutTypeone has a spectacular aura aboutTypeone has a spectacular aura aboutTypeone has a spectacular aura aboutTypeone has a spectacular aura about
Thanks guys, these things shouldn't be much longer.
Old 08-22-2007, 12:49 AM   #35
2forty
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
is there an eta when these things will be shipped out? like after dss gets all the components and theyre actually finished?
Old 08-23-2007, 09:32 AM   #36
Typeone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

So far, the only thing I can get... is "soon". Once they get the yokes, it shouldn't take more that a few days for them to crank these things out.

If you have any questions, you can call Lee @ DSS, or me personally.

-David
Old 08-26-2007, 03:36 AM   #37
Charcoal

"What the **** am I looking at? When does this happen in the movie?

Now! Your looking at now sir, everything that happens now is happening now.

What happened to then?!

We passed it.

When?

Just now...Were at now now.

Go back to then!

When?

Now!

Now?

Now!

I can't.

Why?

We missed it...

When?

Just now.

When will then be now?

Soon..."

He He He...I love that movie. Sorry couldn't resist...Seeing the word soon in quotes brought it out.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:58 PM   #38
sunnys14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
sunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
have any shafts been sent out yet?
sunnys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 08:20 AM   #39
zaneithan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
zaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
any word on the driveshafts being made/shipped yet?

1993 240sx fastback (wrecked)
1991 240sx SE fastback Daily Driver status
1992 240sx fastback (???)
1986 Toyota Corolla SR5 Coupe (sold)
zaneithan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 10:36 AM   #40
Typeone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

If you have placed an order for a driveshaft that is NOT SR/KA then it has been shipped.

All S13/S14 SR/KA shafts are still at the DSS. The yokes have yet to come in, as Lee says it shouldn't be very long.

I'm so sorry to the wait guys, I know it has taken a long time.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:43 AM   #41
Typeone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to call me,or the DSS

Thanks,

David

Lee @ DSS
Old 09-04-2007, 03:47 PM   #42
driftenthusiast
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
driftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I will place an order once they get the parts so post up when they do.

nissan tech
driftenthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 04:52 PM   #43
sunnys14
Zilvia FREAK!

sunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typeone View Post
If you have placed an order for a driveshaft that is NOT SR/KA then it has been shipped.

All S13/S14 SR/KA shafts are still at the DSS. The yokes have yet to come in, as Lee says it shouldn't be very long.

I'm so sorry to the wait guys, I know it has taken a long time.
i sure do hope they come in soon, its been a while..........
Old 09-06-2007, 08:23 AM   #44
Typeone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I agree with you bro, it has taken too long.

I will let everyone know when they have them back in stock.

Thanks for being so patient guys.

-David
Old 09-13-2007, 04:04 AM   #45
Charcoal

Any updates?
Old 09-13-2007, 07:34 PM   #46
Temple240
Leaky Injector

Temple240 is just really niceTemple240 is just really niceTemple240 is just really niceTemple240 is just really niceTemple240 is just really niceTemple240 is just really niceTemple240 is just really niceTemple240 is just really niceTemple240 is just really nice
+1 I need this for my manual swap that
I've spent months gathering parts for lol.
Temple240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 02:30 PM   #47
beetlejuice
Leaky Injector

beetlejuice has a spectacular aura aboutbeetlejuice has a spectacular aura aboutbeetlejuice has a spectacular aura aboutbeetlejuice has a spectacular aura aboutbeetlejuice has a spectacular aura aboutbeetlejuice has a spectacular aura about
It's been 31 days since my payment was sent...

...honestly, I'm not happy with the situation and I completely fail to understand how the yokes can be out of stock for this long.
Old 09-14-2007, 03:22 PM   #48
sunnys14
Zilvia FREAK!

me too, ive been waiting way too long for this.....
Old 09-14-2007, 05:02 PM   #49
Charcoal

I put my first order in with Frsports.com and thought they were just taking there sweet time. Then I heard about this deal and put an order in. So far in total I have been waiting since May 27, 2007 and it is now September 14, 2007...
Old 09-17-2007, 05:35 PM   #50
Temple240
Leaky Injector

Temple240 is just really niceTemple240 is just really niceTemple240 is just really niceTemple240 is just really niceTemple240 is just really niceTemple240 is just really niceTemple240 is just really niceTemple240 is just really niceTemple240 is just really nice
If this doesn't come soon I won't be able to do my 5 speed swap till next season.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:18 AM   #51
Typeone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Guys, I apologize for the time this has taken. I am right there with you, I'm waiting for one for my own car!

I ask you to bare with me a little longer, the Drive Shaft Shop is waiting on them still, however if the wait has been too long I will issue refunds for those that cannot wait any longer.

Please be patient, and I know that that is a hard thing to do at this point.

Let me know if anyone needs anything, I am here to help. I am also giving out discounts to future orders placed through me, so if you would like to wait for the driveshafts, then I will make arrangements with you

Thank you,

David C
www.hybrid-racing.com
Old 09-18-2007, 04:51 PM   #52
Charcoal

Hey David i'm going to try and call you tomorrow, but i have no complaints on how you have handled this current situation. Its not your fault that The Driveshaft Shop has not gotten the yokes. It was not the last company that i ordered my driveshaft froms fault eaither. The fualt lies somewhere between The Driveshaft Shop and the company that makes the yokes.

BTW Who makes the yokes for these things? Spicer, Moog? I saw a picture of a driveshaft and it had a Spicer name on the yoke. Is that right?
Old 09-19-2007, 08:18 AM   #53
Typeone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Honestly, I do not know. I asked and he seemed to not want to give me that info.

Apparently this is the story... the yokes have been on order for 3 months. (there have been people waiting three months for these things) and last month, the DSS was told the yokes were shipping out. They would take like two weeks to arrive.. Ok, not a big deal. Well it has been a month, still no sign of them.

From what I understand, they told the DSS they had shipped, when in fact they had not. So, the latest word on the yokes is that they are in route to the DSS and should arrive soon.

Take that for what it's worth, but hopefully there is some light at the end of this tunnel.

Thanks guys,
Old 10-01-2007, 02:24 PM   #54
Typeone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Hey guys... good news finally.

I spoke with Lee a minute ago and he informed me that the yokes, are supposed to arrive tomorrow. Now, I'm not making any promises, however this is the best news I've received in about a month. So, if they arrive tomorrow (which I make no guarantee..lol) all of the shafts should ship by the end of the week.

I will post and let you guys know officially when they are in stock.

Thank you all for being so patient.

-David
Old 10-01-2007, 02:31 PM   #55
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Do they make carbon fiber drive shafts?
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 08:49 AM   #56
Typeone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

As far as I know, they do not.

Aluminum and steel only.

If the yokes come in today, they should ship by Friday.

-David
Old 10-03-2007, 01:13 PM   #57
Temple240
Leaky Injector

So did the yokes come in?
Old 10-05-2007, 11:12 AM   #58
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
need pricing for a 90 base model 240sx ( MT)
to 90031
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 12:58 PM   #59
Temple240
Leaky Injector

So did they ship?
Old 10-08-2007, 01:17 PM   #60
Typeone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Sadly, no. They have not.

I'm still waiting...