Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-08-2010, 10:28 PM   #2401
cen805cal
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (6)
cen805cal is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
cen805cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2010, 10:33 PM   #2402
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Powers' car is rad. The scheme is crazy. And it'll be driven to hell. His Zenki is awesome.

That is all.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 11:23 PM   #2403
keeeban
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (22)
keeeban is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews

=D

http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/315357...ale-trade.html
It's for sale/trade! Looking for another Zenki

Zenki > Kouki
keeeban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 12:33 AM   #2404
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
ok, if you go to the Irvine wed night meet, its almost all zenki 14s. But on the side note the light output is tits with the hids in the euro glass headlights. Dan with the white zenki who used to go to the Irvine meets and goes to the super autotoys( yes that is the name and it does sound lame) meet, has this set up and I am jealous.

I am going to run the 215 all around because I am running 9.5 +15 all around. I know I could run 225s or 235 but the 215s are almost new and next to free. So why not? Anyway I am glad to see Matt stick with the s14 and not jump chassis.
Also I really liked the Hankook S14. I thought it looked super clean for a drift car. I believe Joon Meng drove it.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 12:33 AM   #2405
Ceepo
Nissanaholic!

Ceepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enough
^ lip would look better black...
Ceepo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 12:38 AM   #2406
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbroke_kidX View Post
Never downgrade. EVER.
If its something you love so much no amount of money should be worth going from an awesome fucking car like the his used to look to now this abortion machine.

He went from rad to just another shitty forumla d car ruined by stupid ass american marketing plans and ideas of what "cool" is.
His car looks like an 80's Hair Metal stage accessory to me. Then again, maybe that's just me.

Which I can only hope is what he was going for.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:02 AM   #2407
illvialuver
Post Whore!

illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
He was obviously going for that, his good friends show up to drift wearing hair metal wigs, spandex pants, metal band tshirts and giant boomboxes blasting the final countdown. And he has a Matley Crue sticker on the bumper which I mistaked for a motley crew sticker.
Old 04-09-2010, 03:41 AM   #2408
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Xbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her selfXbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xbroke_kidX
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseElf View Post
dude i have a feeling he doesnt give a shit how much you like HIS car either, this is a formula drift car, because of his sponsors that car now handles better, and is faster, sure its not as pretty, but pretty doesnt win races. which is the reason of this cars being, winning, thats why its not a show car, its a FORMULA DRIFT race car. now that he doesnt have to worry about paying his way through it all, and for tires, and can worry about driving and winning.

and im sure if you were offered to be sponsored you would, its not cheep to do it alone. and why do you keep contradicting yourself? " I never hated one Zenki's just one. I love zenki's just not ugly ones" it seems like you are all about show cars? thats not what drifting or 240s are about at all...

-2 cents
Yeah cool we get that. Its faster and handles better. Good job. Contraddicting myself? When did I ever say I liked show cars hmm? Never. If a car looks awesome is it automatically a show car? Didnt think so.
Xbroke_kidX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 04:07 AM   #2409
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass

Hmm..my car 1 year ago from this month I think? man things changed.
Old 04-09-2010, 07:10 AM   #2410
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cen805cal View Post
I like where this is going. Reminds me of a car this dude used to drive that was very cool. He had a cool name too...something like max power or something.

LOL, Matt is having more fun than most of us it seems so clearly our opinions don't really matter.

Plus his vinyls did bump his whp up to 475 or something like that sooo.....

But mine does! Old car looked better!
Old 04-09-2010, 08:13 AM   #2411
nathanong87
Post Whore!

nathanong87 is a well-known jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
I like where this is going. Reminds me of a car this dude used to drive that was very cool. He had a cool name too...something like max power or something.

LOL, Matt is having more fun than most of us it seems so clearly our opinions don't really matter.

Plus his vinyls did bump his whp up to 475 or something like that sooo.....

[/COLOR]
OB when i see u again, we can argue about matt's car in person. REAL TALK! :P

seriously though. u coming out for that bbq? or the umcp meet?
Old 04-09-2010, 08:13 AM   #2412
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Has anyone read his build on ziptied? It pretty much lays the whole design scheme out. Even his speedhunters post mentions it. EA came up with a general design and Matt got some help designing the graphics to fit the scheme. Simple as that. The car looks awesome and visually loud on the track. I think mission accomplished.

It's even more awesome that he picked up some sponsors that will allow him to run a full season.

He had one of the coolest street styled zenki's and now he has the one of the coolest pro drift racing zenki's. All done with the same chassis.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:24 AM   #2413
nathanong87
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by irritatedmax View Post
Has anyone read his build on ziptied? It pretty much lays the whole design scheme out. Even his speedhunters post mentions it. EA came up with a general design and Matt got some help designing the graphics to fit the scheme. Simple as that. The car looks awesome and visually loud on the track. I think mission accomplished.

It's even more awesome that he picked up some sponsors that will allow him to run a full season.

He had one of the coolest street styled zenki's and now he has the one of the coolest pro drift racing zenki's. All done with the same chassis.
yeap i've read it (at one point , page 1 to whatever). My opinion, which doesn't matter to anyone, is that the car is still cool!!! looks loud, sounds loud, faster, etc. I know that if i saw that car in person, i'd definitely like it more!

the analogy i use is similar to football (soccer). Those little kids who play soccer on the beaches of brazil are grassroots and probably talented as hell. But you can only get so far with a possibly old ball + playing with your bare feet/old shoes. Then those kids get a chance to play for a local sponsored club that can give them some boots and proper gear! i would certainly play for that club, run their logo on my chest, and try and improve my game!

/rant
Old 04-09-2010, 09:00 AM   #2414
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Rad.

Rad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanong87 View Post
yeap i've read it (at one point , page 1 to whatever). My opinion, which doesn't matter to anyone, is that the car is still cool!!! looks loud, sounds loud, faster, etc. I know that if i saw that car in person, i'd definitely like it more!

the analogy i use is similar to football (soccer). Those little kids who play soccer on the beaches of brazil are grassroots and probably talented as hell. But you can only get so far with a possibly old ball + playing with your bare feet/old shoes. Then those kids get a chance to play for a local sponsored club that can give them some boots and proper gear! i would certainly play for that club, run their logo on my chest, and try and improve my game!

/rant
That's not a rant. That's logic, brother.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:53 AM   #2415
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
The above post supports the FACT stated by geniouses world wide = v.1> v.2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanong87 View Post
OB when i see u again, we can argue about matt's car in person. REAL TALK! :P

seriously though. u coming out for that bbq? or the umcp meet?
Yes I will be there most def. You gotta remind me about the BBQ. When is it again? Make sure you text me the day before.

My other Zenki
Old 04-09-2010, 01:43 PM   #2416
nathanong87
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
The above post supports the FACT stated by geniouses world wide = v.1> v.2.

Yes I will be there most def. You gotta remind me about the BBQ. When is it again? Make sure you text me the day before.
april 24th brah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by irritatedmax View Post

That's not a rant. That's logic, brother.
and just as in soccer, that little kid's buddies would be hella proud to be from the same area or in our case....zenki face! =P

comradry (sp?) is not dead!

on a side note. i think it's alot cooler to go from grassroots -> pro driftin than to go from....other motorsports ----> pro drifting. just saying.
Old 04-09-2010, 02:26 PM   #2417
ka-titties
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
ka-titties is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Matt's currently 6th in qualifying last i checked. he's doing well and the car looks great.
ka-titties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 03:30 PM   #2418
illvialuver
Post Whore!

well I just heard he is tenth or close to that and just snapped an axle. anyway I vote that if there is anymore Matt Powers updates or talks that someone starts a new thread dedicated to Matt Powers, and what he is up to or how his car is or your views on his style, hair, or if getting a blowjob while petting his cat with big checks in the back ground is as cool as any of his cars.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:41 PM   #2419
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Can't wait to wash it! A bunch of goodies have shown up in the past couple of weeks. Some exterior tid bits, wheels, tires, and suspension.

I need to make this weekend productive.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:30 PM   #2420
noturS14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
noturS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ready for some new wheels!

Zenki Love
noturS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 02:10 PM   #2421
illvialuver
Post Whore!

looks good.
So many zenki s14 drifting right now at fromula d.
Old 04-10-2010, 02:55 PM   #2422
nathanong87
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
looks good.
So many zenki s14 drifting right now at fromula d.
how many are there?

powers and the vLEDs one?
Old 04-10-2010, 05:11 PM   #2423
Persona
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Persona is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Yeah, Ive seen like two.
Old 04-11-2010, 12:43 PM   #2424
illvialuver
Post Whore!

there was matt powers, pat mordaunt, leds one, a yellow one with a 15 front.
Old 04-11-2010, 12:48 PM   #2425
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
^pats is kouki no.

the 2 zenki's are matt powers and the irish guy, deane something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 01:09 PM   #2426
illvialuver
Post Whore!

no pats old one was a koiki but when I watched it yesterday it was zenki. Even if it was kouki its nice to see s14s instead of big ass american cars or z's or other newwer cars.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:49 PM   #2427
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly

but yeah i agree, its cool that theres more japanese cars comin up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 03:07 PM   #2428
nathanong87
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
no pats old one was a koiki but when I watched it yesterday it was zenki. Even if it was kouki its nice to see s14s instead of big ass american cars or z's or other newwer cars.
yup, GO s14s!!!!

congrats to maryland-native JR!
Old 04-11-2010, 04:32 PM   #2429
icedsole
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
icedsole is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
the intec car that dean kerney or w/e is driving rips so hard.

but heres a roller of my shit, bleh i need paint.

icedsole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 06:07 PM   #2430
franklin93zx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
franklin93zx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Ok I take back what I said about matt powers car in person it's pretty fucking sick
franklin93zx is offline   Reply With Quote