Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 01-03-2009, 05:59 PM   #1
91drftr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Thumbs down ur car stolen=sucks

damn this just keeps getting worst by the day i actually got my car stolen too, well not really mine anymore but loeats just say i still got a piece of everything that happened. i had my car posted for sale here and on craigslist not too long ago it was a silverish blue s13 hatch with sr and lots of other mods.

well i sold the car to this guy and three or 4 days later im at my house doing a 5 speed conversion on my friends s13 then outa nowhere i see to people comin towards my house looking susupicious and it turns out that it was the guy and his sister. so the sister was almost 100% sure that had stolen the car and to top it off cops were already in the front so she starts asking me all types of questions, i had not idea what the hell she was talking about and since i did have an s13 on jack stands at my house it only made me look worst cus she thought i was putting parts from the stolen car like the motor.

so then i let them come in so they can see for them selves what was going on inside my house so the do and realize thatit wasnt what they thought it was so she finally tells me what was going on, i asked if they had already reported it to the police but the guy had left all thepaper work inside the car so all he had for the police was that it was a grey nissan 240sx and god knows how many other 240s like these are out there.

lukily i had all the info from the car written down so i gave it to him so that he could give it to the police and what do u know the car was found in long beach three days later stripped out. i dont know what exactly was stolen cus the guy didnt tell me in detail but he said they foud it stripped ou so im guessing everything was gone.

so thats the story it sucked for him but aint this a bitch i just received a parking ticket from the city of long beach im guessing from the place they found the car but i think i can send it back to let them know the car was no longer mine so yup

this sucks but its true everyone needs to take this seriously and think twice about where they leave their cars, i dont have mines anymore but i plan on getting another one and be sure that im going to keep a close ey on my shit..
91drftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2009, 06:09 PM   #2
NISMO_tuner
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (64)
NISMO_tuner is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to NISMO_tuner
damn that must really suck.
the guy just bought the car and then gets it stolen. i've had one 240 stolen from me and two of my other 240's were close to being stolen. 240 owners should all get an alarm and quick release at least. watch where u park your car, even if its for a few hours, it only takes a few minutes for theives to get into your car and drive off.
Old 01-03-2009, 06:13 PM   #3
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
buy a gun and park in a garage
if u dont have a garage build one
90hatchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 06:16 PM   #4
NISMO_tuner
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (64)
NISMO_tuner is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to NISMO_tuner
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90hatchie View Post
buy a gun and park in a garage
if u dont have a garage build one
haha good advice...
short and simple, but effective
Old 01-03-2009, 07:02 PM   #5
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
that sucks man... Kinda bad that the sister thought you might have something to do with it.. When i sell a car i never want to see it again. I can imagine the person who bought your car probably worked hard to get it, and have someone take it from them... thats gotta be tough. The law favors thieves and the growing popularity of 240s also favors thieves.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:31 PM   #6
91drftr
Zilvia Junkie

91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices
car

tell me about it, shit 240s are the new hondas now except a whole lot better
Old 01-03-2009, 08:43 PM   #7
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Unless you can move the other 3 car blocking my shit in, you're not taking my S13.

Oh, not to mention my parents room is right next to it. Super light sleepers.

The quietest thing wakes them up.

Sucks for the buyer of that car.

People have to be more careful about their cars these days.

Stop driving around thinking it'll never happen to you, because eventually, it will.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 07:13 AM   #8
s13silvia_R
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
s13silvia_R is making a name for him/her selfs13silvia_R is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sorry to hear about your buyers situation and having the parking bill sent back to you.

Sleep in the Hatch with the back seats rolled down, make sure you pack a baseball bat, when they get into the driver seat, you get full advantage of a home run or a basehit.
s13silvia_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 08:01 AM   #9
lolatclint
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
lolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lolatclint
damn that sucks. but yea. u cant get ur car stolen easily if your 240 is trapped in with cars behind and on the sides ^^. thats ur garage right there xD
lolatclint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 10:34 AM   #10
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I get so worried everytime i park my car. I dont have a garage so it sucks real bad. I do everything i can so they cant take it. But everynight i look out the window because i sleep right next to my car. I hate thieves so much i wish they would all die. This shi has to stop, i see threads like this way too often and it sucks.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:32 AM   #11
GluedMyNuts
Zilvia Member

GluedMyNuts is an unknown quantity at this point
Put a phone in the car like a GPS and track it on the internet.
GluedMyNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 04:24 AM   #12
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
what dumbass leaves all his paperwork, including the pinkslip in the car. oh and glued my nuts a gps tracker prolly costs more than the actual value of the car.

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 04:26 AM   #13
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91drftr View Post
tell me about it, shit 240s are the new hondas now except a whole lot better

that explains why they are getting stolen more often, and why more dumber people show up at the meets wanting to street race.

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:08 PM   #14
91drftr
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlecamslam View Post
I get so worried everytime i park my car. I dont have a garage so it sucks real bad. I do everything i can so they cant take it. But everynight i look out the window because i sleep right next to my car. I hate thieves so much i wish they would all die. This shi has to stop, i see threads like this way too often and it sucks.

damn that sucks dude this guy had his car right next ti his window too and they still took it thats what he told me but i know there wa no way the turned that thing on cus i know my car and my car was super loud when u would turn it on so they must of pushed it out of there untill they were far enough to turn it on and if they did turn it on then he just fucked up cus there is no way i wouldnt hear that next to my window but yeah man even though its next to ur window if they want it they will take it

if its in ur driveway then u should make sure theres a car in front of it and if its in the street keep two cars on it one in front and one in the back keeping ur car pined in between both cars that way theres no space to take the car out the parking space,

whoever wants to take ur car better have a forklift to take it out of there lol, lol
Old 01-06-2009, 04:19 PM   #15
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
That sucks. Makes not want to leave my car out of my sight for more than a minute.
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 04:02 PM   #16
rc1honda
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
rc1honda is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Most of us spends thousands on these cars and i think one mod more essential to any 240 is Lowjak. First thing im going to do after my build is complete.
rc1honda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 04:10 PM   #17
superbike81
Zilvia Junkie

superbike81 is an unknown quantity at this point
There are some things I miss about living in the US. This is absolutely not one of them.

I'm guessing he didn't have full coverage insurance on it yet right? With all the theft going on in the US, I personally think anyone who doesn't have full coverage is nuts.

So glad I don't have to worry about this kind of stuff any more.
superbike81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 01:28 AM   #18
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbike81 View Post
There are some things I miss about living in the US. This is absolutely not one of them.

I'm guessing he didn't have full coverage insurance on it yet right? With all the theft going on in the US, I personally think anyone who doesn't have full coverage is nuts.

So glad I don't have to worry about this kind of stuff any more.
Full coverage costs an arm and a leg. Specially since 95% of the 240 people are broke.
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote