Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Eastern States

South Eastern States Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

Old 11-24-2008, 08:03 AM   #1
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Was this any of you?

Arrests mount in Triad street racing : News-Record.com : Greensboro, North Carolina

Quote:
Arrests mount in Triad street racing
Monday, November 24
(updated 5:18 am)
By Donald W. Patterson
Staff Writer

State troopers say they put the brakes on street racing in Guilford and Forsyth counties late Saturday and early Sunday by arresting 13 people and seizing 12 tricked-out vehicles, some of which could hit speeds of up to 150 mph.

Troopers, who have served 45 warrants so far, describe the undercover operation as the largest vehicle seizure ever on the East Coast.

"If there is one larger," said Sgt. Rodney Robles, who is based in Winston-Salem, "I would like to know of it."

Troopers anticipate seizing 20 additional vehicles and making more arrests this week. Those arrested so far range in age from 18 to 28.

"A lot of them had multiple charges," Robles said. "We had one with nine warrants."

Troopers say they began receiving information several months ago about racing on North Main Street in High Point and on U.S. 311 in Guilford and Forsyth. The patrol mounted an investigation using undercover officers, confidential informants and hidden cameras.

Assisted by state Alcohol Law Enforcement agents and the Guilford County Sheriff's Office, troopers began serving warrants and seizing vehicles late Saturday.

So far, officers have cited 79 violations.

Charges include prearranged racing, spontaneous racing, reckless driving and stop sign violations.

Prearranged racing and spontaneous racing are both misdemeanors punishable by revoked driving privileges, fines and jail time. But prearranged racing also includes vehicle seizure.

So far, troopers say they have found no evidence that drivers are making bets on the outcome of their races.

"I think it is just for bragging rights and thrills," Robles said. "Nobody has admitted taking any money."

But there's plenty of money involved for drivers who modify their rides by adding turbo-charged engines, oversized wheels and racing suspensions.

Cars impounded so far include three 1990s Honda Civics, which look nothing like they did when they rolled off the dealer's lot more than a decade ago.

"They like the Honda Civic," Robles said of the street racers. "That's the standard."

But the seizure list also includes vehicles that are traditionally built for speed: a 2004 Nissan 350Z, a 2004 Pontiac GTO, two 1995 BMW M3s and a 2004 Ford Mustang Cobra.

"He's got a lot of money in (that one)," Robles said of the Cobra.

"The rear tires are probably worth $500 apiece."

The seizure list also includes a 2008 Chevy TrailBlazer with a Corvette engine.

Troopers say their crackdown will make the highways safer, noting some of the races on U.S. 311 can cover up to three-quarters of a mile.

"Street racing is extremely dangerous, and it places lives at risk," Col. Walter J. Wilson Jr., commander of the Highway Patrol, said in a statement. "We will not tolerate this kind of reckless endangerment on our highways."

My friends and I will be making a point of finding and casing the auction for these, it'd be one hell of a deal.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2008, 08:32 AM   #2
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
Yah, they caught me.
Old 11-24-2008, 08:42 AM   #3
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
wow that really sucks they lost there cars =/
Old 11-24-2008, 08:52 AM   #4
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 @ fullboost View Post
Fuck em, they DESERVED to lose their cars.
They also deserve to have their credit ruined when they snatch the title from the finance companies to sell the cars at auction.

And I write too!
Old 11-24-2008, 09:07 AM   #5
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Naw not me.. I left before they got there.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:12 AM   #6
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Um, you guys are aware that this is in the regional section, and that Greensboro, High Point and Winston Salem NC are nowhere near California, right?

And I write too!
Old 11-24-2008, 09:15 AM   #7
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Um, you guys are aware that this is in the regional section, and that Greensboro, High Point and Winston Salem NC are nowhere near California, right?
That's how Extremely awesome my street racing car Is duh!
Old 11-24-2008, 08:14 PM   #8
nisco
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
nisco is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
PHLIP, I truly agree they deserved it. And because of them we (CN, NC ppl) have to carry the bad name on our shoulders.... Why does this shit have to happen before Tuners for Tots.. Which is supposed to show that not all of us are like THEM.
Old 11-24-2008, 08:18 PM   #9
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Since when did having oversized wheels make your cars faster?

Whatever.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 08:25 PM   #10
nisco
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
Since when did having oversized wheels make your cars faster?

Whatever.
Ever since ROTA invented them
If they want to somewhat decrease this problem, they should consider building tracks, strips, or even a damn open parking lot for ppl to use so they wont get in trouble. NC fails in these aspects..
Old 11-24-2008, 09:25 PM   #11
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
Quote:
Pimpin all over the world.
Old 11-25-2008, 12:26 PM   #12
deuceforty
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
deuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
not me, but i know A LOT of people in that area... some of which are honda/integra tuners

TWO TONE COUPE FS NC
deuceforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:08 PM   #13
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisco View Post
Ever since ROTA invented them
If they want to somewhat decrease this problem, they should consider building tracks, strips, or even a damn open parking lot for ppl to use so they wont get in trouble. NC fails in these aspects..
Within one hour of where this took place, there are THREE dragstrips, one of which is used for drifting about once monthly. There are autocrosses about once a month, again always within an hour, usually less, of where 311 is between High Point and Winston.

They have no excuses here, seriously. If they can't find a legal means of getting their shit out, then they are not trying.
Back when I was young and dumb, and "cruising" seemed like the thing to do, I used to go up to main street, just to hang out and talk to chicks or whatever, but I realized that broads that hang around such spots aren't generally worth time or effort, and the cops were dicks trying to bust people who they thought might be trying to race, so I stopped and have never gone NEAR it after sundown.

And I write too!
Old 11-25-2008, 01:12 PM   #14
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Rear tires worth $500 a piece?

Damn, a trailblazer with a LSx swap? Sweet.

hahaha.
Old 11-25-2008, 01:17 PM   #15
mrpeepers
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
mrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Fuck em, they DESERVED to lose their cars.
They also deserve to have their credit ruined when they snatch the title from the finance companies to sell the cars at auction.
HELL YEA SAY IT LOUD! AMEN ON HIGH !!
It's people like them who abuse this privelege and raise insurance premiums for responsible poeple, and there is tooooo much negative attention with compact sport cars due to poeple who street race!
mrpeepers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:23 PM   #16
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Rear tires worth $500 a piece?

Damn, a trailblazer with a LSx swap? Sweet.

hahaha.
Hey, he claims to be a staff writer for a newspaper, not a subject matter expert, it is not common knowledge to newspaper staff writers that the 08 Trailblazer CAME with an LS2, in SS trim.
The news is fucking stupid about it too, Sunday they were showing the Civics and M3s, and some correspondents or interviewees were woofing some bullshit about "souped up to over $100k in value," I turned the TV off.

And I write too!
Old 11-25-2008, 01:25 PM   #17
Captain_Ron80
Leaky Injector

Captain_Ron80 is making a name for him/her selfCaptain_Ron80 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by NemeGuero View Post
Yah, they caught me.
"They caught the tator."

Lol
Captain_Ron80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:15 PM   #18
nisco
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Within one hour of where this took place, there are THREE dragstrips, one of which is used for drifting about once monthly. There are autocrosses about once a month, again always within an hour, usually less, of where 311 is between High Point and Winston.

They have no excuses here, seriously. If they can't find a legal means of getting their shit out, then they are not trying.
Back when I was young and dumb, and "cruising" seemed like the thing to do, I used to go up to main street, just to hang out and talk to chicks or whatever, but I realized that broads that hang around such spots aren't generally worth time or effort, and the cops were dicks trying to bust people who they thought might be trying to race, so I stopped and have never gone NEAR it after sundown.
werd I only knew about Piedmont. And they stop doing the drift practice events...
But yeah, I completely agree with you about them not trying hard enough
Old 11-27-2008, 02:26 AM   #19
spiderlone
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
spiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nice
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb25_s13*CHUKI View Post
That's how Extremely awesome my street racing car Is duh!
thats one fast assss honda.......

*-- SPIDER --*
spiderlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 03:05 PM   #20
projectRDM
Post Whore!

projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 @ fullboost View Post
If I could hit you with an axe handle right now, I would. I would love to see a law passed nationwide that anyone caught racing, reckless driving, or entering into contest of speed would have their car impounded and crushed, their license revoked for five years, and them jailed for one year, at the very minimum. No first time offense BS, no lawyering out, you act like a fool and risk lives, you pay the fuck out for it. It's ignorant trolls like that who make it impossible for any real enthusiast to even drive their car to the store without provoking a body cavity search from the police. I'd also love to see the driving age raised to 21 everywhere because I have yet to meet anyone 16-20yrs old who can understand the privilege of driving and the consequences of doing wrong. Even some kids in their 30s are still retarded.

Good riddance to these fuckers, hope they get ass raped in jail.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 03:19 PM   #21
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by projectRDM View Post
If I could hit you with an axe handle right now, I would. I would love to see a law passed nationwide that anyone caught racing, reckless driving, or entering into contest of speed would have their car impounded and crushed, their license revoked for five years, and them jailed for one year, at the very minimum. No first time offense BS, no lawyering out, you act like a fool and risk lives, you pay the fuck out for it. It's ignorant trolls like that who make it impossible for any real enthusiast to even drive their car to the store without provoking a body cavity search from the police. I'd also love to see the driving age raised to 21 everywhere because I have yet to meet anyone 16-20yrs old who can understand the privilege of driving and the consequences of doing wrong. Even some kids in their 30s are still retarded.

Good riddance to these fuckers, hope they get ass raped in jail.

Holy fucking shit... you sir made my fucking day and I love you!! Hahah Hit someone with an axel! out of all things he said an axel ahahahahahahahaa
Old 11-28-2008, 06:24 PM   #22
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb25_s13*CHUKI View Post
Holy fucking shit... you sir made my fucking day and I love you!! Hahah Hit someone with an axel! out of all things he said an axel ahahahahahahahaa
Axe Handle:

Dense enough to be used as a handle on an item that is made to cut through wood without breaking, also a SUREFIRE way to cause blunt force trauma when striking someone, which is what he suggested.

And I write too!
Old 11-28-2008, 10:26 PM   #23
mig240sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
mig240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Man, u guys are bickering like little girls. WTF, you can't wipe your ass now a day without violating some kind of law or someone saying you're insulting them or something. Too many dam laws, we're more like a Dictatorship clothed in Democracy! U can't do this, Can't do that...

I agree with reckless driving and endangering others, but that's not what goes on when races are set up. At least speaking for myself, they are set up in places where there aren't any cars, traffic and people to so call endanger.

Why don't they get strict like that with cigarette companies and smokers, they endanger my life when they puff that crap out! Why not the pharmaceutical companies putting out experimental drugs and market testing them on us (so call FDA approved b.s.).

Please! Never seen so many so called car lovers complaining about street racing. Like you never done it or even speeding.
Old 11-29-2008, 05:40 AM   #24
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

It was stupid as fuck when any of us did it, and the fact that we may have does NOTHING to ease that.
Now for some facts:
- I live 20 minutes from where this took place.
- You don't.
- I highly doubt you've EVER had a reason to go to High Point, NC.
- Main St. and 311 are ALWAYS busy, so people were endangered.
- Street racing is fucking stupid.
- Your defense of it drives my opinion of you.

I stand by my prior posts. Everyone who was caught got what they deserved, they DESERVE to lose their cars, and I now agree with Russ, the cars should be crushed and not auctioned (even though, knowing NC, they will be auctioned dirt cheap, likely to someone involved with the cops).

And I write too!
Old 11-29-2008, 10:06 AM   #25
projectRDM
Post Whore!

projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mig240sx View Post

Please! Never seen so many so called car lovers complaining about street racing. Like you never done it or even speeding.
So to be a car lover, you have to street race? Great mentality there kid. I'll admit that 18yrs ago when I got a license I drove like a fool, I was also too young to understand the consequences of my actions. I'm sure we all did dumb shit at one point, but you learn quickly (hopefully) that dumb shit is just that. I can enjoy my car without speeding through an intersection flashing my hazards at the ricer civic I just beat. There's plenty of tracks and autocross courses I can race on if needed, and mountain roads or long highway stretches to drive at legal speeds on. You don't have to break the law and endanger lives to have a good time. Those who do deserve all they get.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
Old 11-29-2008, 11:00 AM   #26
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
madd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectRDM View Post
So to be a car lover, you have to street race? Great mentality there kid. I'll admit that 18yrs ago when I got a license I drove like a fool, I was also too young to understand the consequences of my actions. I'm sure we all did dumb shit at one point, but you learn quickly (hopefully) that dumb shit is just that. I can enjoy my car without speeding through an intersection flashing my hazards at the ricer civic I just beat. There's plenty of tracks and autocross courses I can race on if needed, and mountain roads or long highway stretches to drive at legal speeds on. You don't have to break the law and endanger lives to have a good time. Those who do deserve all they get.
can't you do the speed limit in geo metro
, lol. i don't street race myself but i don't frown on those who do either. its like selling drugs, if you want fast money knock yourself out (thats if there is money involved, if not what the point?) but if you get caught you know the consequences, so don't b***h when you do..
madd ocx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 01:46 PM   #27
mig240sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
mig240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Dude, when did I ever say running lights, flashing hazards light, speeding through crowded roads is fine!!?? That's not racing, that some dumb ass ricer that got his new 200hp car. If you are going to comment Philp on my comments, read it right first!

There is nothing wrong setting up a couple of races for fun on a backroad. There in no endangouring anyone, but yourself. Phuck, everyone wants to live life, but they want to live it scared!

You guys like drilling others for the same shit u did, now you're SOOO mature and rightous in your ways; psss please.

And for the guy with the comment, 'I can enjoy my car without speeding', lol Yeah, a suv, station wagon, mini van or if your a senior citizen. We're talking about sport cars here! PLEASE tell me how you enjoy your sports car without speeding or accelerating at high revs?
Old 11-30-2008, 02:09 PM   #28
ChiSleepyEyes
Zilvia Member

ChiSleepyEyes is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ChiSleepyEyes
Quote:
And for the guy with the comment, 'I can enjoy my car without speeding', lol Yeah, a suv, station wagon, mini van or if your a senior citizen. We're talking about sport cars here! PLEASE tell me how you enjoy your sports car without speeding or accelerating at high revs?
enjoy them at a local track....duh
think, please or sell your 240 VVV
ChiSleepyEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 02:19 PM   #29
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Drive slow homey
Drive slow homey
Ya never know homey might meet some hoes homey
Ya need to pump your brakes and drive slow homey

My homey Mali used to stay one 79th and May
One of my best friends from back in the day
Down the street form Calumet a school full of stones
He nicknamed me K-Rock so they'd leave me alone
Bulls jacket with his hat broke way off
Walk around the mall with his radio face off
Plus he had the spinner from his Dayton's in his hand
Keys in his hand reason again to let you know he's the man
Back when we rocked Alesis he had dreams of Caprice's
Drove by the teachers even more by police's
How he get that cash today his father passed away
Left him with a little something 16 he was stunting
Al B Sure ninja with the hair all wavy
Hit lakeshore girls go all crazy
Hit the freeway go at least bout 80
Boned so much that summer even had him a baby
See back back then then if you had a car
You were the Chi town version of Baby
And I was just a virgin a baby
One of the reasons I looked up to him crazy
I used to love to play my demo tape when the system yanked
Felt like I was almost signed when the shit got cranked
We'll take a Saturday and just circle the mall
They had the Lincoln's and Aurora's we were hurting them all
With the girls a lot of flirting involved
But dawg fuck all that flirting I'm trying to get in some draws
So put me on with these hoes homey's
He told me don't rush to get grown drive slow homey
Drive slow homie
Drive slow...
Ya never know homey about these hoes homey
Ya need to pump your breaks and drive slow homey

What It do
I'm posted up in the parking lot my trunk wavin'
The candy gloss is immaculate and is simply amazing
Them elbows poking wide on that Candy-lac
Trunk open, screen's on, neon's lit with fifth relax
I'm on a mission for dime piece's and sexy ladies
Allow me to introduce you to my CL Mercedes
It's a star-studded event when I valet park
Open up my mouth and sunlight illuminates the dark
You see them 4's crawling, you see them screens falling
The disco ball in my mouth insinuates I'm balling
I'm leaning on a switch sitting crooked in my slab
But I could still catch boopas if I drove a cab
A young Houston hard hitter all about the scrilla
Riding some candy coated crawling like a caterpillar
I'm tipping on those 4's I'm jamming off this screw
I'm looking for them hoes baby what it do?

Drive slow homey
Turn your hazard lights on when you see them hoes
Drive slow homey
If you riding around the city with nowhere to go
Drive slow homey
Live today cause tomorrow man you never know

My cars like the movies my cars like the crib
I got more TV's in here then where I live

And it don't make no sense but baby I'm the shit
And everything I flip you know is something serious
I got the custom grill I got the Brabus rims
I got the baller genetics baby that's evident
You see a player flicking and you ain't convinced
That you should go and kiss it just a little bit
I wear my custom kicks I got my Jesus chain
My canaries is gleaming though my angle wings
They see me hoes acting like they seen a king
With that mean lean smoking on the finest Cali green
My wood grain oak I'm riding on vogues
My cylinder quiet like tip toes
I sold O's and this I know
When you see them hoes little homey drive slow

Yeah..
Drive slow homey
Drive slow homey
Drive slow homey
Old 12-01-2008, 12:39 PM   #30
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Quote:
Dude, when did I ever say running lights, flashing hazards light, speeding through crowded roads is fine!!?? That's not racing, that some dumb ass ricer that got his new 200hp car. If you are going to comment Philp on my comments, read it right first!
That's your opinion. Street racing is street racing, whether it's a backroad, busy street, or empty parking lot, it's still dangerous, stupid, and illegal. In my opinion it's all ricer, no matter how 'organized' you may think it is.

Quote:
There is nothing wrong setting up a couple of races for fun on a backroad. There in no endangouring anyone, but yourself. Phuck, everyone wants to live life, but they want to live it scared!
Yes, there is. It's illegal. What part of racing on an empty road is legal? Is that what you tell the police when they arrest you? "Sir, no one was here so we though it was ok". There's no lesser way of breaking the law if you're racing on public roads, period. If you're an idiot who does it, you deserve the full penalty the same as the guy who clears an intersection by cutting a school bus in half.

Quote:
You guys like drilling others for the same shit u did, now you're SOOO mature and rightous in your ways; psss please.
Completely different. I never street raced when I was a troll like you, it wasn't popular, the drift kids didn't exist, and I had a car that on a good day only made 67hp, so I doubt seriously I would have won anything. There's nothing righteous about not endangering lives, it's just common sense.

Quote:
A 240SX is not a sports car. It's sporty, yes. And I do enjoy it at speed, on a track, where it's both safe and legal to do so. I don't see the need to drive to the Home Depot or the mall doing 120MPH. If you do, that's your choice, but don't dare say that if you own a car capable of speed then you're required to drive it like a fool. I don't see Porsche or Ferrari owners acting like jackasses when they drive.