Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-07-2011, 06:55 PM   #6001
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619 View Post
turrable turrable phone pics from this afternoon at my parents house.

This aero is stupid. Nothing REALLY matches and the greddy lip might as well be made out of porcelain.
lemme cop those skirts lol
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2011, 07:47 PM   #6002
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
lemme cop those skirts lol
lol if i can find an oem lip for a reasonable price then i'll probably sell the whole aero setup. You're first in line for the sides though if that happens.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 07:53 PM   #6003
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
This aero is stupid. Nothing REALLY matches and the greddy lip might as well be made out of porcelain.
I hear ya there buddy

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 08:09 PM   #6004
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
revat i may have some rear valances that may flow better with your car if ur interested
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 08:14 PM   #6005
revat619
Retired General

revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
revat i may have some rear valances that may flow better with your car if ur interested
Yes i am! Shoot me a pm!

Dudes check that link.

Google Translate

At some point the kouki rear valancese were available because they're on the demo car and it even points them out, but that parts list only lists S14 front lips i believe. Correct me if im wrong though. My kanji sucks. I havent had to read that stuff in years.

I have never seen them for sale used or had a part number that i could use to possible get them new in the off chance that they had them back in a warehouse somewhere.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:28 PM   #6006
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
in that little parts list, the only thing they show as being for sale/having a part number is the "front skirt." im assuming that's the lip since it mentions something about an aero bumper.

sorry man, i dont see any parts numbers anywhere for the valances.
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 09:48 PM   #6007
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
hey man, why dont you calls these guys and see if they have them?

Rear Aero

one of the links clearly says under spoiler, so it could only mean the valances.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:57 PM   #6008
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
lol if i can find an oem lip for a reasonable price then i'll probably sell the whole aero setup. You're first in line for the sides though if that happens.
I'll be second. Haha, wouldn't mind those valences either.
bigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 10:42 PM   #6009
revat619
Retired General

Quote:
Originally Posted by E Double View Post
hey man, why dont you calls these guys and see if they have them?

Rear Aero

one of the links clearly says under spoiler, so it could only mean the valances.
Yeah those are the zenki/navan style ones. Those are easy to get. I need the ones for a kouki rear bumper.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:27 PM   #6010
jspecusa
Premium Member

jspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to jspecusa
Jay,
I have the Jdm trust master catalogue $50
You can look at it next time you come up.
I don't buy s14 Kouki lip anymore because
Shipping cost for the lip alone is almost the
Same as shipping a front with lip.
Bad time to be buying Jdm stuff 77.9yen to
1 Usd.
Lmk when you come up next time.

Sam
Old 08-07-2011, 11:38 PM   #6011
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:

Even if it doesnt match I think it looks much better than that green one on RS's that is whored out all the time.
Touge Noob S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:47 PM   #6012
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
pictures dont do jays car any justice. looks smashin dude!

haha made out of porcelain...
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 12:23 AM   #6013
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Quote:
Yeah those are the zenki/navan style ones. Those are easy to get. I need the ones for a kouki rear bumper.
Trust/Greddy/Gracer makes two different versions of the rear add-ons? pix cuz i never heard of this
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 12:30 AM   #6014
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
Trust/Greddy/Gracer makes two different versions of the rear add-ons? pix cuz i never heard of this
he is correct. on that link he posted up above you can see the difference between the zenki and kouki ones in their respective pictures.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:31 AM   #6015
revat619
Retired General

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
yeah. well at least they used to

Google Translate

they're on the demo car
Old 08-08-2011, 01:18 AM   #6016
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm not sure they're different. I've seen pics of that Greddy demo car front and back. The rear addons don't mold around the lip on the kouki rear bumper so they might be the same as a zenki. I'll see if I still have the pics stored somewhere.
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 01:35 AM   #6017
revat619
Retired General

nah they're different, you can see on that white demo kouki in the link i posted that they specifically fit the kouki rear bumper.

Last edited by revat619; 08-08-2011 at 02:57 AM..
Old 08-08-2011, 10:19 AM   #6018
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Quote:
nah they're different, you can see on that white demo kouki in the link i posted that they specifically fit the kouki rear bumper.
i dont think anyone is looking at the picture but you and me LOL
Old 08-08-2011, 11:32 AM   #6019
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Marcus, your car is PERFECT.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:51 AM   #6020
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
forever in luv
Old 08-08-2011, 03:12 PM   #6021
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by REVGASM View Post
forever in luv

I have this DVD somewhere...And this car is tits up awesome!
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 05:28 PM   #6022
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:

yo this thing is badass

aero looks great
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 07:00 PM   #6023
terrence
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
terrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
It moved :]

terrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 07:22 PM   #6024
nathanong87
Post Whore!

nathanong87 is a well-known jackass
Quote:

the ONLY way to double wing it dudes. gpsports + ks.
Old 08-08-2011, 07:39 PM   #6025
bigs
Nissanaholic!

bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
^I hate my car every time that's quoted.
bigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 07:46 PM   #6026
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
Quote:
Yah I was mistaken the picture I was thinking of wasn't the demo car, it was just some other white kouki with some possibly mismatched aero.

I still don't think they ever made those rears though. I remember jocking the whole Gracer kit back in the day like 2002-2003 and even then they didn't have rears for kouki. Doesn't make sense for them to discontinue those rears so soon when they continued to make the Zenki stuff till like 2008-2009.
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:10 PM   #6027
98kouki-sr20

98kouki-sr20 is an unknown quantity at this point
I just recently bought a 98 SE with 55k on it! Garrett GTX3076R, Greddy intake manifold w/ tomei throttle body, 1000cc injectors and a power FC are going on S14 SR swap!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1305341887190.jpg (11.6 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg 185440_10150273421747488_527777487_7488691_7476912_n.jpg (59.8 KB, 29 views)
98kouki-sr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:25 PM   #6028
driftwhat
Zilvia Junkie

driftwhat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drama View Post
Herro

wow super dope, what kit and overs?
Old 08-08-2011, 08:27 PM   #6029
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Always been a fan of revat"s car, so simple, so pure, so amazing because it has great attention to detail.

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
RurouniMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:44 PM   #6030
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftwhat View Post
wow super dope, what kit and overs?
overs? where?