Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 12:46 PM   #3061
boobs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
boobs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggie180sx View Post
was thinking about getting new wheels for my car

this is how it looks right now with gold vs-xx but i wanted something with the color of the from wheels like matte black with red stripe but dont know? what do you guys think? will it flow cool? need some suggestions

I think you should keep the VS-XX all around looks really good....

FOR SALE: DOHC maf, KA down pipe and SR A/C pump like new pm me for price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
cars are like beer, they all do the same thing, and we each prefer our own flavor...
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2010, 12:49 PM   #3062
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
aa87, go lower.

I was browsing through blogs and thefro caught a glimpse of my car at ClubLoose two weeks ago. Front bumper all mangledddddd

I think I'm gonna run down to Chaser this weekend and pick up their BN Type I replica front bumper. It's only like a hundred bucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
Old 07-14-2010, 12:50 PM   #3063
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Should definitely go with time attack style wheels.

*cough*

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 07-14-2010, 02:02 PM   #3064
aa87
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
aa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aa87
Mine is AIT, 2002 spec.

I definately plan on going much much lower, just haven't had the time lately with the MCAT coming up.

What should I do first -

-Get tires for my 17 front battles, run 17/18 stagger battles for a bit?
-Save money for tires and do the RPF1 SBC 18 all around, including fit the 10.5 rear under stock fenders?

front tires are way too big and fenders were just slapped on.

or plan c - find someone to trade rpf1s for something more baller
Also debating on throwing away that gt wing and finding a kouki or 326 power or g corp spoiler.
still clueless on what i want to do with paint.
Old 07-14-2010, 02:43 PM   #3065
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wh0aitznic0 View Post
aa87, go lower.

I was browsing through blogs and thefro caught a glimpse of my car at ClubLoose two weeks ago. Front bumper all mangledddddd

I think I'm gonna run down to Chaser this weekend and pick up their BN Type I replica front bumper. It's only like a hundred bucks!
nice, still rocking the orange haha! man my 240s front end is all twisted if it fits like that on your car
Old 07-14-2010, 03:29 PM   #3066
JDMark
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
JDMark is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMark

needs rear spacers and color match but here ya go
Old 07-14-2010, 03:33 PM   #3067
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Xbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her selfXbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xbroke_kidX
New wheels and take that AMG badge off what the fuck.....
Old 07-14-2010, 04:00 PM   #3068
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

Trader Rating: (2)
kalypso123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
nico - you should keep that same front and just fix (or replace)

aa87 - you should stagger if you have a kouki front, or keep 18's if you have another front

:[]
Old 07-14-2010, 04:19 PM   #3069
aa87
Zilvia FREAK!

aa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant future
I have a spare Origin Aggressive i need to repair, which i can pair with the 18s.

new dress to match new shoes
Old 07-14-2010, 05:27 PM   #3070
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

Finally got an emblem for the front
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:42 PM   #3071
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Lookin' good!

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:42 PM   #3072
franklin93zx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
franklin93zx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Me likes teh red type-x
Old 07-14-2010, 06:00 PM   #3073
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by aa87 View Post
Mine is AIT, 2002 spec.

I definately plan on going much much lower, just haven't had the time lately with the MCAT coming up.

What should I do first -

-Get tires for my 17 front battles, run 17/18 stagger battles for a bit?
-Save money for tires and do the RPF1 SBC 18 all around, including fit the 10.5 rear under stock fenders?
[IMG]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh251/Status_D/040f9a7f.jpg[/IG]

front tires are way too big and fenders were just slapped on.

or plan c - find someone to trade rpf1s for something more baller
Also debating on throwing away that gt wing and finding a kouki or 326 power or g corp spoiler.
still clueless on what i want to do with paint.

I should have a kouki and a g-corp spoiler for sale here in a month or so .

wh0aitznic0 - is that real GP Sports? I am curious how mine is going to explode when I finally drive my car again.

Instagram - SJKnoop
Old 07-14-2010, 06:09 PM   #3074
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
nah its a chaser kit
Old 07-14-2010, 06:10 PM   #3075
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
funny how a nissan emblem just completes the kouki front end
hell even the Gp kit will look mad better with one when i threw an emblem on it lol
Old 07-14-2010, 07:31 PM   #3076
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaguy240 View Post
nice, still rocking the orange haha! man my 240s front end is all twisted if it fits like that on your car
LOL it actually fit super fucked up when I first slapped it on. I was wondering where I should ziptie and then I said fuck it and threw like 8 random zipties to just have it on the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalypso123 View Post
nico - you should keep that same front and just fix (or replace)

:[]
I really dislike the Zenki corners you have to use with this bumper though. Plus there's already some Guat that has this same kit on a 4x4 hatch in my town. -__-`

I really want SexyStyle but can't bring myself to spend 700 and destroy it just yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
wh0aitznic0 - is that real GP Sports? I am curious how mine is going to explode when I finally drive my car again.
It's Chaser like said. Cones and curbs don't bode well with fiberglass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
hell even the Gp kit will look mad better with one when i threw an emblem on it lol
I taped one on for shits and gigs the other day and it didn't look bad!

Quote:
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Old 07-14-2010, 08:15 PM   #3077
lflkajfj12123

lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge_Monster View Post

Finally got an emblem for the front
looks coool dude

sup with front wheel gap?
Old 07-14-2010, 08:28 PM   #3078
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post

Seriously. Night and day difference ha ha

Thanks guys

I was going to lower it more but its kind nice not rubbing everywhere at the track. Plus its my daily and I have to go over two speedbumps and down a big dip just to leave my place but Im sure you have all heard that excuse before ha ha. Wish my lip was real so I could lower it more with no problems
Old 07-14-2010, 09:58 PM   #3079
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Found this on NWP4LIFE

Touge Monster <333

Quote:

<3
Quote:
Old 07-14-2010, 11:13 PM   #3080
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
^that's a dope pic
Old 07-14-2010, 11:22 PM   #3081
aa87
Zilvia FREAK!

The AIT GP sport seems significantly beefier and more flexible than my Chaser URAS.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:56 PM   #3082
SmokeCircle
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
SmokeCircle is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wh0aitznic0 View Post
just so you know, this is from my local forum.

Quote:
Dude, major update, I no longer work there, short and not so sweet relationship, the people who work there are great, if you need anything ask for anthony, he's awesome, never try to talk to dan chase, the owner, never deal with him, he will take your money and it will disappear. I couldnt handle covering his lies any longer, It was getting hard to tell ppl that they couldnt get a refund for something we never made for them. There business practices are horrible, their bbb rating is an F- .. But if you need stuff talk to anthony, i can tell you now tho except for fenders they have zero 240 kits in stock till the end of july, and even then its not gonna be good stuff, he doesnt know how to run a company, I have been thinking about opening a small business of late doing something similar but primarily s-chassis and other drift cars, but its still in the planning stages. Business plan/spread sheets for first two years spending/profits etc are done but securing small business money w/ zero collateral is impossible ATM so we shall see.. Sorry if anyone was expecting anything soon.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:43 AM   #3083
biggie180sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (28)
biggie180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Quote:
was thinking about getting new wheels for my car

this is how it looks right now with gold vs-xx but i wanted something with the color of the from wheels like matte black with red stripe but dont know? what do you guys think? will it flow cool? need some suggestions
yeah im probably gonna keep my set up that i have right now just lower it a bit more just so i can say crimsonrocket is copying my car haha

Kouki 180sx Type-x
Old 07-15-2010, 02:07 AM   #3084
Zero-Offset
Zilvia Junkie

Zero-Offset is an unknown quantity at this point

nostalgeeeuh?
Old 07-15-2010, 02:19 AM   #3085
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
yeah im probably gonna keep my set up that i have right now just lower it a bit more just so i can say crimsonrocket is copying my car haha
Hah, good luck with that.

I'm actually sticking with Chuki 180sx sideskirts and keeping it wingless.

Just going to get my Kouki 180 wing/sideskirts painted to switch it up every now and then.

I'd still have a more aggressive wheel stance.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 07-15-2010, 02:27 AM   #3086
icedsole
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
icedsole is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
^ haha thoes pics are so old school. i remeber them from when i was first lurking this forum way back!
Old 07-15-2010, 03:40 AM   #3087
Aki180sx
Leaky Injector

Aki180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Dear mods this thread needs a re-name. kouki-ish unpainted pos pick my wheels for me.

thank you.

REPOST
Old 07-15-2010, 07:22 AM   #3088
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
It runs!!!

Bolted my bumper down and installed my bumper extensions last night- so happy with how the front bumper fits. Just need to toss the lip, small side skirt pieces, and hood on- then it will be time for some legit pics.

FINALLY.

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 07-15-2010, 09:05 AM   #3089
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki180sx View Post
Dear mods this thread needs a re-name. kouki-ish unpainted pos pick my wheels for me.

thank you.

REPOST

Quote:

<3
Quote:
Old 07-15-2010, 09:44 AM   #3090
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Whoaitznic0- Ha ha I thought I posted that here too. That forum sucks pretty bad

Camry- THat looks so sick!
Closed Thread