Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 02:24 PM   #661
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
I'm going to politely disagree with you

ugly cars look like shit

good cars look good

regardless of front end to chassis combination
I'm going to completely disagree.

You think S14.3's look good.

Your opinion is no longer valid.

Good day.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2010, 02:44 PM   #662
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Hey y'all.

Kouki 180SX pretty please.

Old 02-20-2010, 02:53 PM   #663
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
I'm going to completely disagree.

You think S14.3's look good.

Your opinion is no longer valid.

Good day.
My opinion is valid, it just doesn't matter to you because you believe you are an authority of a subject.
That's fine, I just wanted to see what people who like kouki 180sx think about kouki 180sx aero on a coupe and hopefully get a good example of what good kouki 13 coupe looks like

yeah i'm over the s14.3 anyways, when I smash it up and the chassis is still good I'm going to zenki s14 or s15 idk which or if at all... or when the car is bar'd i'll probably say fuck it and sell it and do an s13 coupe with 180sx aero
Old 02-20-2010, 02:56 PM   #664
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Dude bro guy, I was kidding.

If I was being serious, I would've thrown a huge fit and banned you in the process(still not being serious).

Everybody is obviously entitled to their own opinion.

Internet.

Serious business.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 02-20-2010, 02:58 PM   #665
Matej
Post Whore!

Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
S14.180 team crew squad alliance.

Kouki 240SX now.

Old 02-20-2010, 03:31 PM   #666
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:

I SAID GOOD DAY!
this was the response I was expecting

LOL! sorry i took you seriously... i mean really i should know better than to take a mod seriously that isn't that guy, Kevin, Lisa, or racerx
Old 02-20-2010, 06:48 PM   #667
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
O HAI.

and just because.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvC6VrSrlmU
Old 02-20-2010, 07:31 PM   #668
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
Old 02-20-2010, 07:33 PM   #669
JdM_JunKiE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (32)
JdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
Hey guys, have any of you seen this new wheel? I think it's called a MB Battle or something. Pretty nifty.

lol my car n old wheels hahahahahaha getting a new set up soon.... hopefully 2morow ill take some pics when i do....
Old 02-21-2010, 12:03 AM   #670
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Quote:
this was the response I was expecting

LOL! sorry i took you seriously... i mean really i should know better than to take a mod seriously that isn't that guy, Kevin, Lisa, or racerx
Haha.

Like I said, everybody's entitled to their own opinion(you just need to know when you can and can't express it).

Your car. Your parts. Your money.

You build your car(s) your way, I build my car(s) my way.

Anyway, enough chit chat, more COOKIE.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 02-21-2010, 12:15 AM   #671
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
new zealand: take your mum.

Old 02-21-2010, 01:49 AM   #672
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
america.... fuck no
Old 02-21-2010, 01:51 AM   #673
deadghost
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
deadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
is there no love for coupes with 180sx aero?
Quote:
That's quite possibly the ONLY coupe that gets the-okay from me simply because everything was done correctly.

Sil fronts belong on coupes.

Kouki aero naturally belongs on 180's(Fastbacks if you want to get technical).

Most(if not all) Sil80's look like shit.

Most(if not all) coupes with Kouki parts look like shit.
Did some one say onevia.......

serously though crimson, the love for a onevia is that for a fetish. Your either all for it or all against it. It takes a certain perspective lol. Be honest though isnt there a onevia out there that has raised a certain eyebrow of yours.

IG Holy_khal
Old 02-21-2010, 02:27 AM   #674
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

I'm not going to lie and say there hasn't been a single one.

C's Garage looks really good imo.

"Onevia's"(often referred to as COUPES) have never been my cup of tea.

I don't hate them, but I don't exactly like them either, which is why I've gone through about 10 S13 fastbacks, 2 S13 coupes, and 3 S14's(2 Zenki's and 1 Kouki).

The time I did feel like building up a Coupe, I had this in mind:

(Chop I put together)

It didn't really hit the spot like Fastbacks do.

So, threw that idea out the window, sold the all original Seafoam Green Two-Tone coupe I had and continued my hunt for another all original S13 fastback(which brings me to my current daily driver that will be full TYPE-X OMG).

Just need to get about $5k back from a friend and drop both of my cars off at another shop for paint.

Sucks, but what can you do. In my case, I just collect more parts.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 02-21-2010, 02:51 AM   #675
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
dont care if its chopped. that thing looks really cool!
Old 02-21-2010, 03:39 PM   #676
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I've seen that chop before and I thought it was real car.. I was even looking for the wheel specs lol

Old 02-21-2010, 05:12 PM   #677
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
just close this thread already

how can you keep reposting pictures of the same damn cars that were posted in the first thread

any more discussion is pointless since everything has already been said before

every page is just a repost of a repost
Old 02-21-2010, 05:56 PM   #678
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I'm not going to lie and say there hasn't been a single one.

C's Garage looks really good imo.

"Onevia's"(often referred to as COUPES) have never been my cup of tea.

I don't hate them, but I don't exactly like them either, which is why I've gone through about 10 S13 fastbacks, 2 S13 coupes, and 3 S14's(2 Zenki's and 1 Kouki).

The time I did feel like building up a Coupe, I had this in mind:

(Chop I put together)

It didn't really hit the spot like Fastbacks do.

So, threw that idea out the window, sold the all original Seafoam Green Two-Tone coupe I had and continued my hunt for another all original S13 fastback(which brings me to my current daily driver that will be full TYPE-X OMG).

Just need to get about $5k back from a friend and drop both of my cars off at another shop for paint.

Sucks, but what can you do. In my case, I just collect more parts.

Hey Crimson i think i bought your old two tone coupe. I bought it from a kid named Ian who i think bought it from you. I plan on finishing it similar to what you had planned for it, except maybe s13 aero front bumper and white rims. Alex at Vildini motors just built a RB25 for me thats going in it. I'll post pictures when its all up and running.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:44 PM   #679
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
just close this thread already

how can you keep reposting pictures of the same damn cars that were posted in the first thread

any more discussion is pointless since everything has already been said before

every page is just a repost of a repost
You just barely noticing that shit?.. That's the point of THIS THREAD. To talk and see more about the KOUKI 180sx type X, type G, type U Mad.

The first thread got lock cause goons started going off topic quoting lines from their favorite movie. Matter of fact, it was YOU.

C's
Old 02-21-2010, 06:54 PM   #680
Matej
Post Whore!

Do not close please.

Then I would have to make kouki aero thread III when I have more questions.

Just do not post unless it is something new Type-X related.
Old 02-21-2010, 07:39 PM   #681
airhead
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
airhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
cant wait to finish my car up
Old 02-21-2010, 07:54 PM   #682
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2iv0 sx View Post
You just barely noticing that shit?.. That's the point of THIS THREAD. To talk and see more about the KOUKI 180sx type X, type G, type U Mad.

The first thread got lock cause goons started going off topic quoting lines from their favorite movie. Matter of fact, it was YOU.

C's
haha, you have no idea.
Old 02-21-2010, 07:57 PM   #683
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
O HAI.

matej?

what are the fenders cut up for?

looks rad though.
Old 02-21-2010, 08:07 PM   #684
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

yes. new style! two thousand ten!
Old 02-21-2010, 09:34 PM   #685
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
now that BH is selling his type G, who will be the official leader of our band wagon?
Old 02-22-2010, 11:11 PM   #686
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I can only speak for myself but this is the bandwagon I wanna follow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2iv0 sx View Post
Old 02-23-2010, 01:21 AM   #687
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Before I enlarged that pic of Joel's car, I was saying in my head, "Damn, he's got a hot chick checking his tire pressure for him."

FML.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
Old 02-23-2010, 02:26 AM   #688
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

Trader Rating: (2)
kalypso123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Matej will be our new savior!
Old 02-23-2010, 11:31 AM   #689
Matej
Post Whore!

Haha no way, my car will never have a real paintjob or racing seats or anything neat like that.

Old 02-23-2010, 12:59 PM   #690
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Thats the best looking car with mesh wheels posted in either thread. Thank you.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
Closed Thread