Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 04-23-2012, 01:13 AM   #31
adamb99

Trader Rating: (0)
adamb99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
They really need to raise the age to be able to purchase spray cans!
adamb99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2012, 02:54 PM   #32
SobeS12

SobeS12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enna View Post
Well he did ask for more. I retract nothing.
Wouldnt expect you too sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M11's View Post
Fuck these fools, do what you want. diggin the build so far!!!! I just finished my sr20 s12 hatch with s14 coils build and I started off same as you mane.
Word, you got pics? Would love to see that shit.

Im going to set the record straight for a sec. The very first pic of the car was taken when I first got it. It had some Maaco $5 paint job and it looked good for a couple years. Around year 3 and 4 the clear started to fade bad and it really did look like epic shit. Although it doesnt look like it, the painting of the car did improve the way it looks (but not by much). I chose those colors for a couple reasons...1, I wanted a 2 tone, and I do like how it came out..just not with the blue. Originally it was gonna be "panda" but I decided against it last moment. 2. I thought the blue would come out better, lol. Fuck it, my mistake.
I didnt paint the front fenders or bumper because in the last few years, the car has been in a number of "hit and runs" and the front fenders and bumper are screwed. I have other fenders and bumper, just havent painted them and installed yet.

Yes, I know the car looks like hell, but it is going in the right direction. A build has to start somewhere..and even Ill admit its taken a step backwards more then forwards, but things are coming together nicely and it wont be long before I get an actual paint job. Suspension currently is haggard as hell (as anyone whos had an S12 can imagine) so thats step one right now. Once thats done, Ill go back to the looks of the car.

I can take constructive criticism. Yes, terrible platform. Looks like hell. Weak engine. Will never win races. Will never be faster then your car. Wont look as good. Whatever...Im building this car cuz driving it puts a smile on my face, but if your here to slander me JUST for driving an S12? Get out, your not wanted here.
SobeS12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:04 PM   #33
SobeS12

Small update - A week ago my buddy brought me his old taillights. He tinted the orange turn signals to red. Not sure if I like it or not yet, but Ill rock it for now.

Old 04-23-2012, 05:12 PM   #34
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i have nothing against s12 owners

i just like to feel high-and-mighty by telling them:
1) to fuckoff
2) their cars suck
3) that they dont belong on our forum (dont waste the bandwidth)

what an elitist fucktard i am
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 05:26 PM   #35
SobeS12

Lmao I agree...elitist fucktard...and like you give 2 shits about the sites bandwidth.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:39 PM   #36
Enna
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Enna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enna Send a message via MSN to Enna
Don't get me wrong, I really like S12's (coupe or hatch). I just hate pretty much everything about your execution.

Actually, the only thing I don't hate is that you have the optional lip and sideskirts.
Enna is offline   Reply With Quote