Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 08:37 PM   #91
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mantas is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxide View Post
People that actually have as much money as you say, do not brag about it on the internet.

You keep saying you arent trying to impress us... But you keep telling us how you make 200k a year, have 7 cars, and knocked up some slut when you were in middleschool. Cool fucking story bro.

Id also like to know what "home improvment buisness" you run that you can pocket $1000 in 30 minutes?

His improvement business = installing fully functional ready to go meth labs.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2012, 08:38 PM   #92
JohnnyDrfiter22
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
JohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Lmao I love the car it reminds me of NOPI and Carlisle circa 98-2003 but mostly brings back reatrded drunken teenage memories of being at those places...

What do you do that you make 200k a year if you dont mind?
Old 04-30-2012, 08:40 PM   #93
xoxide
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
xoxide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Maybe him and that beyond statistics/hookah reviewer- kid partnered up to sell clothes and hookah shit.
Old 04-30-2012, 09:28 PM   #94
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
part of me was thinking this is a troll.... then its like wait, dude really owns this car-domain nopi shitride. but the crazy thing is, i really... REALLY like this car. if you look at it carefully, it could be worse... SO MUCH worse. the paint could be cracking and peeling, the body filler could be cracking... the interior vinyl/paint could also be lifting, it ALL could be falling apart. But somehow (probably MAGICALLY) its all still solid, which leads me to believe that this car has been truly maintained well. This also means that this dude, or... actually, the previous owner, REALLY took care of this car and liked it.

You guys probably think im talking shit, but i can assure you I am not. This car is like a 240SX year 1998-2000 NOPI time capsule.

Awesome thead. I hope it stays alive. Its almost like...... Zilvia meets NICO. I bet if this shit was posted on NICO people would be like "aye that car is tite y0, that interior looks reaaaal sharp."

ps: I doubt the other cars are his. He's fucking with you guys, thats his family's cars/garage/inheritence/etc.... but who gives a shit, material possessions dont impress me.
Old 04-30-2012, 09:37 PM   #95
charizard240s14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
charizard240s14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zneubauer View Post
I'd do what KravingAKouki told you.

1. buy an RB
2. build the RB using reputable parts
3. pull the KA, sell it
4. drop the RB in
5. take off the body kit, or the front bumper at least, you'll need to either way because of the intercooler
6. order s15 front end parts
7. buy stock interior parts
8. order aero kit that you like
9. install interior, aero and s15 parts
10. paint

all done in 10 steps, good luck and if you have any questions on what parts to buy for the RB, search google for RB performance parts, depending on which one you get, I recommend rb25det. frsport.com could be your best bet but idk cause I don't have an RB to buy parts for.

enjoi.
Thank you so much for being respectable and helpful I appreciate it
Old 04-30-2012, 09:38 PM   #96
charizard240s14
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 loverr View Post
Ok I think one person ripping on him is enough.

To answer your question 450 hp reliably would require to fully build the ka, but for an sr this is what you would need and what I own. If you want more answers heres a good forum KA-t.org

again KA-t.org

-pistons and rods (cp, wiseco, je, eagle, etc)
-cams (HKS, Tomei, Jim Wolf<--I own those)
-springs dpending on cam size (ferrea, HKS, etc)
-intercooler obviously
-Intake Manifold (greddy is the most popular)
-injectors maybe 800cc?
-gt30 turbo look into garrett turbos
-tune (I have a apexi power fc)

http://zilvia.net/f/chat/361235-how-...-240-have.html

http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/429924...rs-thread.html

OH! and also search this has been covered hundreds of time, so google is your friend and don't post without searching or you will get flamed. There now nobody else needs to say it.

EDIT: just realized you want any engine

ls1: best performance all around, but a lot of money, modifications, pita
sr20: less reliable at 450hp, lots of aftermarket support, probably less money spent
thats all I'm doing, so search for about the other engines
This really helps a lot thanks for being cool man people are tearing me apart in here but I love my car. It's going to be all that when it's running on some boost!
Old 04-30-2012, 09:44 PM   #97
DJZ
Zilvia Member

DJZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Saw your name then came across this lol
Old 04-30-2012, 09:44 PM   #98
JKL1031
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
JKL1031 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
yea, if u want to be cool on here, u need to buy wheels that stick about 2 inches past the fender, stretch the tires, (buy tires that r too narrow), and lower ur car to where the sway bar is on the ground, and yes drive it this way.

u shud get rid of the bodykit, spoiler, re install corner lights, get newer wheels, at least 18x9.5 +20, and some suspension to catch up with times. Browse a lil more and ull get the feel of things..200k a year with proper guidance and understanding, I can easily see you becoming a zilvia legend.
Old 04-30-2012, 09:49 PM   #99
DJZ
Zilvia Member

naw dude tear drops get all the respect and nobody kit. make it look as stock as posible
Old 04-30-2012, 09:50 PM   #100
DJZ
Zilvia Member

naw dude tear drops get all the respect. and no body kit. make it look as stock as posible. other wise: poser

Edit: also feel free to use the picture i posted as your avatar since its charzard and your a joker..
Old 04-30-2012, 10:04 PM   #101
STL240SXDRIFT
Zilvia Junkie

STL240SXDRIFT is an unknown quantity at this point

Last edited by STL240SXDRIFT; 05-01-2012 at 10:59 AM..
Old 04-30-2012, 10:06 PM   #102
DJZ
Zilvia Member

^^^lol^ LOL^
Old 04-30-2012, 10:09 PM   #103
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
if you are serious about making that car quick give me 15k i can fix the car to get you 450whp and i can help remodel it.
Old 04-30-2012, 10:31 PM   #104
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Op is definitely a 19 year old doesnt make 200k lol. His dad might....

Anyways here are some suggestions:

Buy a neo rb25det
Get a gt30 turbo
Front mount
Exhaust
Get rid of the body kit
Buy a navan front bumper if you can find one
Gut the interior and throw some stock parts in there
Get better wheels
Brakes
Suspension
And tune the thing
You will easily see 450hp with a neo and gt30
How do i know that? My friend has one and its a monster drift missle.

People will point and laugh if you drive that ugly thing around.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:38 AM   #105
562s13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
562s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
havent seen a car like that since i was like 10 reading street tuner or some magazine lol or in the original fast and furious lol... none the less cool car..

i if i were you id stick with the good old KA... get some nice internals. turbo the thing and stroke it out...

kind of hard to think you make 200k but if you really do cool man.... SPREAD THE WEALTH!!!
Old 05-01-2012, 08:15 AM   #106
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
OP.....Fuck you, your dumbass teen slut girlfriend, your kid that probably has F.A.S. and your shit cars... all of them.

I hate you.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:48 AM   #107
comablack783
Leaky Injector

comablack783 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksmith View Post
Those 17" Dunlop CP-R's are probably worth more than the car itself. The car looks like it was well put together but I would suggest looking around at the cars in this forum.

People will hate so if you want to fit in around here buy a $3000 bell-bottom body kit, Get wheels that are to big for the chassis with mega stretched tires, and be sure to put a huge sticker on the front and or back of the windshield that says "Im killing it bro." You will then be knighted by the gods of Zilvia.
QFT

just out of curiosity, how much do you have into this build so far? what shop did the work?

Go for the RB..
Old 05-01-2012, 09:03 AM   #108
xoxide
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
xoxide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
^If your going to try and be an internet badass... Dont follow up your insult with a stupid question.

He didnt do anything to the car, he bought it off someone.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:07 AM   #109
Hiighboost2
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (32)
Hiighboost2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Hiighboost2
If I were you i'd turn this into an actual build thread.
Start by removing the kit and interior and proceed to throw them into a large fire.
Then rip out that KA and send it to me for free Hey I gotta try lol
Id just bring it back as close to stock as possible (I always prefer a stock body over kits)
After that it just kind of depends on which motor you like since money doesn't appear to be an issue for you.

Instagram @hiighboost @iasperformance
Old 05-01-2012, 09:19 AM   #110
RiskyRick
Zilvia Member

RiskyRick is an unknown quantity at this point
I just wanna see time slips. Not seeing 10's, let alone 11's or 12's or even 13's out of any of those lead sleds that you posted. Those look like dressed up stock motors in stock cars on street tires.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:28 AM   #111
WanganNastyMachine
Zilvia Junkie

WanganNastyMachine is an unknown quantity at this point
This thread is still alive?

I honestly thought this thread was a huge troll, but apparently he owns this car. So with all of the money you have *rolls eyes* it shouldnt be hard to FIX this car. It is well kept, and it looks like a bunch of "House of Colors" paint, 15k in "Overnight Parts From China (Japan)" and a obligatory "Smoke him" scene...

LOL on $200k a year at 19? Maybe in Forza homeboy. I dont doubt your parents make that though.

-Remove the kit, and install something clean and simple. S15 front is not a horrible idea. Go with some very simple Version: SELECT aero for the rest of the kit.
-Paint the car a subtle color and get some proper fitting wheels. (Nothing crazy.
-Go for a LS or JZ powerplant.
-Reinstal stock interior panels and...

Enjoy a tasteful S14.

To OP - Talking like that on Zilvia is only going to get you to meet the banhammer.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:29 AM   #112
Dat S13
Leaky Injector

Dat S13 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Whilst it may not be my style, that car is off the hook.

Regardless of who's car it is and who modeled it, it obviously took a lot of time and tears to actually get it to the point in which it is now.

So that's the props I'd give.

Regarding posts above;

(More Low)
(More Pork)
(More Stretch)
(Hide Your Daughter window decal)

Key to success.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:17 AM   #113
charizard240s14
Zilvia Junkie

I live in maryland. And oh you guys my dad makes a lot more than myself. I'm 4 generations deep in the family business and just started one of my own on the side... Anyway. None of that matters I'm just blessed and grateful. I have nothing to lie about I'd invite any one of you over to come see my shit if it's that big of a deal to you all.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:25 AM   #114
charizard240s14
Zilvia Junkie

I'm keeping the interior and exterior paint the same im not changing anything appearance wise except

Wing off.
Stickers off.
Front bumper off.

Keeping headlights how they are and doing custom blinkers .

I like the way my car looks. Not conforming to the scene people should appreciate it for being different. Literally the entire car had the dash taken out and fully painted nothing was half assed car top to bottom inside and out is orange door jams and all all engine bay trunk everything . This car won shows . Dropfest 03
World of wheels 03
Hot import nights 03

I drove to Chicago Illinois in my old excursion with my trailer and picked it up on Halloween 2011 . This car is in immaculate condition. I love the colors and details. It is perfection top to bottom you must see it in person not one scratch or ding on it it is perfect zero rust whatsoever just want power it has 86000 original miles on a ka24de it's nicer than many 240s I've ever seen in my life if not one of the nicest condition and detailed . So there.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:31 AM   #115
xGUNKX
Zilvia Addict

xGUNKX is making his/her stupidity well-knownxGUNKX is making his/her stupidity well-knownxGUNKX is making his/her stupidity well-known
First jeep picture has some little shack house then he tries to show 8 car garage.
Scrubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Old 05-01-2012, 10:42 AM   #116
charizard240s14
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xGUNKX View Post
First jeep picture has some little shack house then he tries to show 8 car garage.
Scrubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Lol Its me my fiancé and my son I don't need a huge ass house garage and house are almost same size. Have properties in deep creek lake md and business partners on multiple things with my uncle who owns many businesses in deep creek. I have a house in ocean city md as well that was purchased for me. Lol I don't care what all you think I'm not the average 19 year old I will be 20 in 9 days. I don't go to college I'm in a blessed family and only child and grandchild.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:42 AM   #117
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyDrfiter22 View Post
Lmao I love the car it reminds me of NOPI and Carlisle circa 98-2003 but mostly brings back reatrded drunken teenage memories of being at those places...
Oh man, Carlisle. I almost got that out of my memory. It sucked even then.

I suggest taking your time and do as much reading and looking at pictures as you can before you get started. At least a few months.

Money doesn't buy class.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:44 AM   #118
charizard240s14
Zilvia Junkie

I would never brag about my shit or bring it up if people weren't so disrespectful on this forum but people talk to you like you're fucking idiots on here all I'm looking for is some guidance
Old 05-01-2012, 10:44 AM   #119
Hiighboost2
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (32)
Hiighboost2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Hiighboost2
So your going to take off the front bumper but keep the rest of that awful kit?
You should definitely invest in some wheels that actually fit tho.
That will slightly help bring down the gay factor your car currently has.

Alot of people have offered you "guidance"
It all boils down to you being stuck in the ricer era.
No1 thinks that shit looks good anymore. If it ever did.

Instagram @hiighboost @iasperformance
Old 05-01-2012, 10:56 AM   #120
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Rice Thread 2.0?

I think someone should just post his car on the Rice 2.0 Thread. I would not even call this thing a 240sx. It's more like a Honda Civic with a 240sx conversion. OP this car is aweful to look at - it hurts my eyes. It has cheap written all over it. Obviously no one believes your 200k story because look at the garbage you buy...anyone with at least a single brain cell would run from such a hideous looking car. I still want to know how you make 200k as a garbage truck driver....
Closed Thread