Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 05-27-2012, 02:59 AM   #1
SCRmotorsports

Trader Rating: (0)
SCRmotorsports is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
KA 91 240sx hatch

so i figured sence im starting to make some progress id start a thread, it has a DOHC with full 5ZIGEN exhaust, injen intake and a header not installed yet. so ive had this car for about a month know and slowly turning into a daily/show car. this car sat for 5 years before i got it and all i had to do was jump it and it fired right up. first thing i did was put a better fender on the drivers side as you can see in the pics it was pretty tweeked, the car will be getting painted last, either silver or dark grey. Then i took the wheels off and "tried" to use paint stripper on them but it turned into a mess so i spent 3 hours getting ALL the paint off with scuff pad grinder discs, painted them GM white pearl with silver metallic. when i got the car there was front seats, door panels, dash and thats it no console or piller trim,rear plastic,rear seat or carpet. ive put most the front back in besides door handle trim and a few little peices. got a back seat for $40 'no pics yet". tonight i got all the stereo wiring in besides hot wire for amps, im gonna build a floor in the back to mount everything too. im running 2 lanzar max pro 10s on a 1000watt planet audio and 4x6 pioneer 200watt in the back on a 200watt planet audio, also diamond 6.5s up front. plans are to install the new megan racing lowering springs and KYB GR2s then the header also plan on getting rid of all the emissions BS to clean up under the hood. no plans for turbo or motor swap but im thinking about small nitrous kit like 50hp max just for shits and giggles. also the reason for no motor swap is because i bought 2 S13's ones a coupe that i plan on doing a LS1 swap. il post more pics as i go.

Last edited by SCRmotorsports; 07-09-2012 at 09:04 PM..
SCRmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links