Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 02-13-2010, 06:25 PM   #1
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
The Hankook, CGR, Blu808 Formula D Camaro First Drift

Had the first test with the Camaro today at Laguna Seca.
The car worked perfectly!
Old 02-13-2010, 06:53 PM   #2
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
Trader Rating: (16)
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
CLeeeeeean ................
240XTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 07:16 PM   #3
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Damn, thats nice. But do you have video of it? lol

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 07:23 PM   #4
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
Trader Rating: (16)
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Yes... +1 for vdo
240XTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 09:07 PM   #5
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Awesome .
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 09:40 PM   #6
Enna
Zilvia FREAK!

Enna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Enna Send a message via MSN to Enna
Interested to see where this car goes.
Enna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 10:42 AM   #7
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
video please.

That pic could have been photoshop productions.
Old 02-14-2010, 01:03 PM   #8
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
You guys really built a great looking car.
I would love to see a hood without the part that sticks up, but I forgot what the engine looked like from the other thread.

Is cadilac gonna have you build a car next? lol
that would be a great drift car.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:55 PM   #9
blu808
Post Whore!

blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Thanks guys. Video is coming soon.
It would be great to build a Formula D Caddy.
Old 02-14-2010, 05:34 PM   #10
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808 View Post
Thanks guys. Video is coming soon.
It would be great to build a Formula D Caddy.
Yeah, watching that guy Pilgrim destroy the compitition in that thing, you would think Caddy would consider it.

This car will be great to see in the line up this year.
who is driving?
Old 02-14-2010, 06:06 PM   #11
blu808
Post Whore!

Conrad grunewald !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-14-2010, 06:07 PM   #12
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
vid would be dope

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 06:21 PM   #13
VG30Drift
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
VG30Drift is not welcome here anymoreVG30Drift is not welcome here anymoreVG30Drift is not welcome here anymoreVG30Drift is not welcome here anymoreVG30Drift is not welcome here anymoreVG30Drift is not welcome here anymoreVG30Drift is not welcome here anymoreVG30Drift is not welcome here anymoreVG30Drift is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Saw this thing in person at your shop. Scared the shit out of me when it revved... wasn't expecting that much LOUD! Ridiculous build.

'94 NA Z----------------'90 S13 Base Coupe
VG30Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 06:25 PM   #14
tht.1.s13
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (6)
tht.1.s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i saw it at dynamic autosports when it was getting tuned...fuckin loud!!!
tht.1.s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 10:04 PM   #15
MiataCharles
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
MiataCharles is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Good stuff! I am happy for Conrad, hes been telling me about it for long! Cant wait to compete against him this year

Please visit CharlesNgRacing.com
MiataCharles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:46 PM   #16
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
here's the vid!!
Hankook Camaro Testing on Vimeo
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:00 PM   #17
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Thanks BroHan. That sound beatie.
Old 02-15-2010, 03:24 PM   #18
Jakob
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Jakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
that is sick, it looks great going sideways and the sound is just awesome!
Jakob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:39 PM   #19
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
I'm so proud to have been a part of this build ~ Conrad and Luke did a fantastic job with the mechanical aspects of the car, Andrew did awesome with the graphics (especially the Jordan Innovations sticker), and Conrad's gonna drive the piss out of it I can tell.

The only thing I'm not a fan of is the lack of visibility ~ you can't see anything lower than the hood for like 50ft. Conrad doesn't seem to mind lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VG30Drift View Post
Saw this thing in person at your shop. Scared the shit out of me when it revved... wasn't expecting that much LOUD! Ridiculous build.
Haha, yeah, it sounds 'healthy'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tht.1.s13 View Post
i saw it at dynamic autosports when it was getting tuned...fuckin loud!!!
Really? I was there working with Mitch to get all the electronics working properly so he could tune it. Did we meet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiataCharles View Post
Good stuff! I am happy for Conrad, hes been telling me about it for long! Cant wait to compete against him this year
Sup Charles! This is Jeff from Savini.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:58 PM   #20
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Car looks great.

Driving wise though,.....meh.

seems like Conrads having to do ALOT of sterring adjustment adn the car still wants to straighten out.

Although, that may not be the case at the higher speeds and wheel spin speed of FD.

Nice photoshop on the cooper tire arch in the picture, lol.

thanks for the video too.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:06 PM   #21
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
ugh....cones annoy me in vids.... None the less...nice build guys. Can't wait to see this thing at track! Any upcoming drift days before FD?
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote