Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-20-2006, 11:08 AM   #121
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
thatguy> Also, do not refer to members as "son". It is derogatory in nature and uncalled for.

i thought this was the funniest part of the thread.. because ive said a LOT worse than SON. throughout my zilvia posting career.

son isnt derogatory, its slang.. like calling someone "man" -- which is different of course, from calling someone "the man" because that can be taken as calling someone a powerful white man who just happens to control the world.

but when i think of the word son, i think of the wu-tang clan.. "word to god son, he just got bust in his head with all types of crazy blood comin out son!#@!$"

haha
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2006, 12:22 PM   #122
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy
"LEARN HOW TO CAPITALIZE THE FIRST LETTER OF A SENTENCE!"

I love you. Don't ban me.

After reading this thread, i'm going to go with the Cibie setup.

Its a professional recommendation. If you go otherwise, you are just half-assing things.

+1 for Mike
+2 for ThatBARRY
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 06:13 PM   #123
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I never claimed I could spell.

Fixed it. Positive Rep for politely pointing out my mistake.
Old 11-22-2006, 01:13 AM   #124
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sochbat

I love you. Don't ban me.

After reading this thread, i'm going to go with the Cibie setup.

Its a professional recommendation. If you go otherwise, you are just half-assing things.

+1 for Mike
+2 for ThatBARRY
i got the cibies from mike maybe a year or 2 ago. i dont even think he remembers me lol. if you want pictures i can take them for you, but i wont be able to get them until the wkend.
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 11:56 AM   #125
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Yeah I remember you. You're that guy that bought some Cibie headlamps from me, about a year or 2 ago. Whats up... MAN?

:-)
Old 11-22-2006, 05:10 PM   #126
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
I think you should post up pics for the advancement of everyone's lighting opinions.

PICS UP NOW!!
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 10:54 PM   #127
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi
Yeah I remember you. You're that guy that bought some Cibie headlamps from me, about a year or 2 ago. Whats up... MAN?

:-)
whats up man. i was wondering whats the latest thing youve done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sochbat
I think you should post up pics for the advancement of everyone's lighting opinions.

PICS UP NOW!!
hold on, i wont be able to do it until the wkend (earliest)
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 08:36 AM   #128
TurbLu
Zilvia Member

TurbLu is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurbLu is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurbLu is making his/her stupidity well-known
Yea pics of the cibie's lighting ouput at night. PLease list which bulbs you are using....
TurbLu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 10:15 AM   #129
waynehead05
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
waynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to waynehead05
Acura MDX projectors, in a Ebay clear conversion, with home depot 5 bux each shrouds. i can see plenty good. (Audi A6 hid)

soon so be tsx projectors in the same conversion. (hello daytime)

BTW this is an old pic.

Old 11-23-2006, 01:32 PM   #130
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Props on the work, but IMO it looks ugly.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 01:51 PM   #131
drew935
Zilvia Addict

drew935 is making a name for him/her selfdrew935 is making a name for him/her selfdrew935 is making a name for him/her self
yeah I bet it shines good at night but it looks like it has eyes now in the day . But I'm assuming that you have the popups down at day . So there should be no worries.
Old 11-23-2006, 02:06 PM   #132
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
yeah, looks like johny 5 (not zilvia's johny 5) from short circuit

probably is okay at night

i wouldve made it sleepy eye with that projector and a smaller fog next to it or something, or just left it as it stock

and yes, "son" is not a degatory word

WU TANG FOREVER god!

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 05:53 PM   #133
xilicon
Leaky Injector

xilicon is an unknown quantity at this point

hah
xilicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 02:18 AM   #134
waynehead05
Zilvia Junkie

waynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura about
yea it lights up the road really well. ^ why would i leave it stock? stock lights are almost scary. and space is very limited btw.
Old 11-24-2006, 03:49 AM   #135
zugoi
Zilvia Junkie

zugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to behold
I have hella h4 conversion with hids and i think they are way better then stock. Im not stayin they are the best but they give out better light output then some of the cars i pull up next to with hids. I mean they light up the ground and all the road markings and the light shines farther down the road then my halogens did. Ixfxi why dont you post up some pictures of the cibies in action. Also with my hids i still have my highbeams. Im not sure what highbeams mean in your book but when i turn on my highbeams my lights aim up. For this setup i paid a total of $130. Well i got the h4 conversion from my friend and i got the hids when i was in china haha. You may think that since that are from china they are knockoffs but they work. My uncle in china who owns a shop works on bmws,benz, and highend cars told me that the hids or whatever "knock-off" car part you buy in china is the same shit you buy in america. Its just when they send the product over they rebadge the merchandise and change the package. I mean i believe him because my hids are better/equal then most f1spec pilot phillips etc hids my friends are rocking.
I'll post pictures of the lightoutput when i get a chance.
Old 11-24-2006, 07:34 PM   #136
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Zugoi...

do you have high beams? No, you dont. Is your setup legal? No, its not.
Your high-beams are not proper high beams, they just shift the light pattern.. they dont have a true, useable low or high beam pattern.

You have a rebased H4 HID kit. I wouldnt run that setup on any of my personal cars, too much glare and has a flawed lighting pattern.

As for whether or not its made in China, technically.. I could careless where its made. However, it just HAPPENS to be that the majority of low-qual knockoff parts just happen to be made in China. None of the major lighting companies are in China, and so I avoid these products.

Stick with the big names, not PIAA.. but companies like Osram, Cibie, and Hella. Atleast most of the products they sell are quality.

Not to be a jerk, but your uncle isnt exactly on-point. Philips HID capsules are not made in China, they are made in Germany. Nothing gets rebadged, he probably just said that to make you feel better.

I'll have an article put online soon about the different lighting patterns and such.. expect to see something online before the end of the year.

Mike / ClearCorners.Com
Old 11-24-2006, 07:38 PM   #137
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynehead05
Acura MDX projectors, in a Ebay clear conversion, with home depot 5 bux each shrouds. i can see plenty good. (Audi A6 hid)

soon so be tsx projectors in the same conversion. (hello daytime)

BTW this is an old pic.

You do realize that makes your car look ugly, right? I am sure you dont care, with stock wheels and all. ;-)

Honestly, not that I care that you run stock wheels.. stock wheels are fine.. but why spend so much time and money on that headlamp setup, when you can get some Cibie headlamps that have working low/high beams, and have money left over for better wheels/tires?

Its like some of these AE86 people, they run shitty RHD Trueno headlamps and then, to further compound the fuckup.. they install HID! HID, in an ancient car with ancient halogen headlamps, and their cars are falling apart because they dont maintain them.

Serious, it seems like nowadays HID is just another cool thing to add to your car. Spending $300 (or less, agh) on H-I-D doesnt make your car modern, doesnt make your lights compare with other OEM HID setups.. it just looks messed up.

Research and spend money wisely.
Old 11-24-2006, 09:08 PM   #138
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:
You do realize that makes your car look ugly, right? I am sure you dont care, with stock wheels and all. ;-)

Honestly, not that I care that you run stock wheels.. stock wheels are fine.. but why spend so much time and money on that headlamp setup, when you can get some Cibie headlamps that have working low/high beams, and have money left over for better wheels/tires?

Its like some of these AE86 people, they run shitty RHD Trueno headlamps and then, to further compound the fuckup.. they install HID! HID, in an ancient car with ancient halogen headlamps, and their cars are falling apart because they dont maintain them.

Serious, it seems like nowadays HID is just another cool thing to add to your car. Spending $300 (or less, agh) on H-I-D doesnt make your car modern, doesnt make your lights compare with other OEM HID setups.. it just looks messed up.

in your opinion

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 10:24 PM   #139
waynehead05
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:

yea you most have missed the part where i said that's an old pic. car has changed. for one i'm 5 lug so no there are no stock wheels on it and 2... how do you think you know how much that cost me? i MADE them.

listen... i've been a member of hidforum and hidplanet since they started... i'm not one to just throw a kit in some halogen headlights and call it ok. not only do my headlights fully light up the road, but the don't glare anymore than oem hid. yet you seem to think i don't have good taste. All this talk about h4 headlamps and trueno lights... i honestly don't care. i'm not blinding anyone, and they are 100% funtional and OEM quality.

what gives?
Old 11-25-2006, 12:20 AM   #140
P4rD0nM3
Zilvia FREAK!

P4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Gawd this is why I bother reading threads when I got the time. Damn...just lovin' the way people talk to each other here. I never get this on my other car's forum. One is full of 'how to detail my car' and the other one is 'Is discount tire the best place to buy rims?'....damn. Just love Zilvia.Net. Hooray.

I know, I got nothing to contribute on this thread...but damn! Some zilvia users are just funny as hell...some are critical and/or sensitive. w00t. And then there's a user who just can't admit that he had just been SHUT DOWN! Sit right there....this should be in the archives titled NUB PWNAGE.
P4rD0nM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 07:07 PM   #141
ixfxi
Post Whore!

bardabe> in your opinion ASSHOLE

Yes, thanks for reminding me its my opinion. I am sure everyone was confused after seeing IXFXI at the left of the screen.

waynehead05> yea you most have missed the part where i said that's an old pic. car has changed. for one i'm 5 lug so no there are no stock wheels on it and 2... how do you think you know how much that cost me? i MADE them.

listen... i've been a member of hidforum and hidplanet since they started... i'm not one to just throw a kit in some halogen headlights and call it ok. not only do my headlights fully light up the road, but the don't glare anymore than oem hid. yet you seem to think i don't have good taste. All this talk about h4 headlamps and trueno lights... i honestly don't care. i'm not blinding anyone, and they are 100% funtional and OEM quality.

what gives?

Its nothing personal at all. Its just my opinion that I dont like the look. Why is it that everyone always gets butt-hurt when they post pics of their car on the web? Here is how it works:

A) You post pics.
B) We, critique. You dont have to ask, we just do it. And, with criticism, you get good and bad responses.

Now maybe, just maybe its me.. but I think that looks pieced together and cheap. You dont agree? Do you think it looks nice? Or, atleast be honest, and just say you dont care. If you dont care, and just care about performance.. then thats fine.. atleast your being honest.

Now, as for price.. parts still cost money. Lets say you got it all for free -- cool! But for everyone else, those parts arent free and you'll still have to spend some money on them. THEN, the fucking huge amount of time in doing the conversion, and actually doing what you didnt - making them look like they belong on the car. Perfecting a project like yours takes time and money, and obviously you finished early and said "its good enough." That doesnt mean that the above is a good, cost effective, clean solution for everyone here.

Then of course, you have the simple solution.. a pair of Cibie headlamps, Bosch, Hella.. shit.. anything thats better than the damn sealed beams. I mean, I obviously praise the Cibie lamps.. but there are of course, others to chose from. Combine this setup with some higher quality bulbs (or competition bulbs with relay harness) and you have a setup that performs good and actually looks like it should be on the car.

Its a car man, its not your child.
Old 11-25-2006, 07:59 PM   #142
Neejay
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
ixfxi, What do you think about Hella H4 lamps + Sylvania Silverstars?

Right now I have shit ebay clear housings + sylvania silverstars. Glare like a mofo, and no kind of beam what-so-ever.

I just found someone who are selling me the Hella H4 housings for $30 shipped.
Neejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 11:35 PM   #143
derux
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (22)
derux is making a name for him/her selfderux is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:

..., and obviously you finished early and said "its good enough."

mike, you are killing me son
derux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 01:19 AM   #144
waynehead05
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
bardabe> in your opinion ASSHOLE

Yes, thanks for reminding me its my opinion. I am sure everyone was confused after seeing IXFXI at the left of the screen.

waynehead05> yea you most have missed the part where i said that's an old pic. car has changed. for one i'm 5 lug so no there are no stock wheels on it and 2... how do you think you know how much that cost me? i MADE them.

what gives?

Its nothing personal at all. Its just my opinion that I dont like the look. Why is it that everyone always gets butt-hurt when they post pics of their car on the web? Here is how it works:

A) You post pics.
B) We, critique. You dont have to ask, we just do it. And, with criticism, you get good and bad responses.

Now maybe, just maybe its me.. but I think that looks pieced together and cheap. You dont agree? Do you think it looks nice? Or, atleast be honest, and just say you dont care. If you dont care, and just care about performance.. then thats fine.. atleast your being honest.

Now, as for price.. parts still cost money. Lets say you got it all for free -- cool! But for everyone else, those parts arent free and you'll still have to spend some money on them. THEN, the fucking huge amount of time in doing the conversion, and actually doing what you didnt - making them look like they belong on the car. Perfecting a project like yours takes time and money, and obviously you finished early and said "its good enough." That doesnt mean that the above is a good, cost effective, clean solution for everyone here.

Then of course, you have the simple solution.. a pair of Cibie headlamps, Bosch, Hella.. shit.. anything thats better than the damn sealed beams. I mean, I obviously praise the Cibie lamps.. but there are of course, others to chose from. Combine this setup with some higher quality bulbs (or competition bulbs with relay harness) and you have a setup that performs good and actually looks like it should be on the car.

Its a car man, its not your child.
it just amazes me how the one thread on here that i have ever posted pics in is about lighting and you criticise wheels. i had already stated that this was an old pic. car does not look the same. but i tend to do most things for performance... but in this case no i didn't just say that's good enough. i realised... know what... space is damn near non existant in these headlights and i don't with to use hella 90 mm units... so i'llput some shrouds on it and call it finished.

and my ass doesn't hurt
Old 11-26-2006, 10:29 AM   #145
derux
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (22)
derux is making a name for him/her selfderux is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Don't worry about it. I have bought stuff from mike at clearcorners and he made fun of my stock se wheels for ever.
derux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 12:44 PM   #146
waynehead05
Zilvia Junkie

but there aren't any stock se's on the car. z32 tt wheels with 25mm spacers. no more sunk my battleship offsett.
Old 11-26-2006, 01:55 PM   #147
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynehead05
but there aren't any stock se's on the car. z32 tt wheels with 25mm spacers. no more sunk my battleship offsett.
Which are ugly wheels in my opinion to go along with your ugly lighting setup. There, happy now. I criticized your ugly ass wheels and your ugly ass lighting setup.
Face it, what mike said is right. You post your shit here its going to get opinions positive and negative.
Get over it, I like S15 front ends, Mike doesn't . Do I get all butt hurt if sometime when we are hanging out he rips on it? No. Why because its his fucking damn opinion.
I posted an opinion of a car a guy posted in another thread and the fucktard neg repped me for it. Damn you guys have some growing up to do.
Getting butt hurt and neg repping people for opinions is fucking junior high school or immature high school at best.
Ya I am going on a rant. Why? because their is a difference between debate over different ideas and just shear reaction from criticism or opinions.
When you can offer a critical debateable reason for your lighting setup being better than you have a debate and time for comment. Though for Mike to respond that he thinks its ugly and then give factual reasons on top of why it sucks as well. Well you have been owned and hard.
All you seem to do is be able to react to the opinion though. YOu have not offered much in the way of factual evidence of why your setup is better or works and therefor a viable way to go.
I suggest you humbly admit he might have a point and accept it. Of course we all know, you won't do that, your ego will not let you.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 04:59 PM   #148
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Mike,

Hey man I am the guy from the nissan dealer a while back that called you.

got any pics of those triple projectors that you were working on? Do you do the clear covers with them or that extra?

Mike made fun of me cuz I like brick style... but he made his point tho...they are old technology but they look sexy as hell.

I think I got won over the other day by dual projectors... would you touch those mike or they still not good enough for you like triple projec's?

-Chris
Old 11-26-2006, 11:52 PM   #149
waynehead05
Zilvia Junkie

nah it has nothing to do about ego. i was just trying to share a new idea. most people don't like to touch wiring or much custom stuff. i was just putting out there that it's not hard. just takes some planning.

i don't have an ego... just would love to stay on topic. you gotta admit that hid's are going to light up the road better than stock pop ups... even if it was just some kit in halogen headlights. some on now... you know my headlights light up the road better than stock. it's just some custom work i thought i'd share.
Old 11-27-2006, 12:17 AM   #150
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
hid retrofitting is not a new idea... I'll give u a BFH and some gas and a match. Take johnny5 out back and EFFING DISASSEMBLE!

just playin man - i dont have to like it - but i can respect that u cut up a set of housings and put the projectors in them. but i still say kill the johnny5 look. either that - or get him a laser or a toolbox (shortcircuit2)
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote