Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-09-2008, 07:35 PM   #61
iluvpandas4
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
iluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to iluvpandas4
Quote:
Originally Posted by origin_s135 View Post
yeah for real, i'm not going to leave my steering wheel in my car when i lock the hub; that's retarded! thieves will search the car, i don't give a fuck if someone laughs at me, i don't know them, they don't know me, if it really gets down to it i'll knock a mother fucker out with it. but whatever, go ahead and leave it in the car then, if that shit gets jacked with your cd deck then go take the bus back home.

haha sometimes I carry my steering wheel with me when I get back and it's dark out around my campus (too many girls get mugged around my campus cuz it's close to a dangerous neighborhood). it serves as a good self-defense weapon, one swing into the face and you're good.

'92 240sx Coupe
iluvpandas4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2008, 07:42 PM   #62
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze1 View Post
I use to hand cuff mine to my left hand.

never got annoying unless i was typing and i would take it off and handcuff it to my ankle.

brought alot of good laughs, kinda like jack chan in rush hour.
beter yet handculf it to your hand when you are walking around. You have to be careful people might see you holding a steering wheel and try to mug then take the steering wheel to the parking lot to match it to the car.lol. ::ghey:
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 08:17 PM   #63
Rayne
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Rayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by murda-c View Post
caring what your friends think is perfectly normal, and no one likes to be made fun of.
Who is no one? I do not know of any one named no one.

Speak for yourself, if you are making a general reference. A large number of people do not care about what other people think of them.
Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:33 PM   #64
21Nemesis
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about21Nemesis has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 21Nemesis Send a message via MSN to 21Nemesis Send a message via Yahoo to 21Nemesis
Quote:
Originally Posted by handinpants View Post
what school do you goto on which nights?
I go to Cal State LA. For the summer I'm there Mon & Wed. nights.

Also, I am thinking of going with one of the Dakine backpacks that someone had mentioned. It looks awesome, plus it's got a "hydration" system in it, like the Camlebacks!

(888) 611-1776
21Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 04:15 PM   #65
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
Only one way to carry a steering wheel. In your carbon fiber backpack
Old 07-11-2008, 12:47 AM   #66
murda-c
Post Whore!

murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
Who is no one? I do not know of any one named no one.

Speak for yourself, if you are making a general reference. A large number of people do not care about what other people think of them.
Sorry you obviously don't understand what normal means.

And to correct my previous statement, most people do not enjoy being made fun of.

I care what my friends think, that's why they're my friends.
Old 07-11-2008, 12:57 AM   #67
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
Man just put it on a lanyard and call it a big ass keychain... Lol. My buddy was actually going to do that with the steering wheel in his rx7
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:04 AM   #68
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
I carried mine around for one day at school before I found an easier solution. I left it in my car...

With my QR lock.
Old 07-11-2008, 01:05 AM   #69
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvpandas4 View Post
haha sometimes I carry my steering wheel with me when I get back and it's dark out around my campus (too many girls get mugged around my campus cuz it's close to a dangerous neighborhood). it serves as a good self-defense weapon, one swing into the face and you're good.
you know i actually had it taken from me once going into a government building. security spotted it x-raying my backpack and the security guard lady remarked i could bash someone over the head with it.
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 02:09 AM   #70
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
I carried mine around for one day at school before I found an easier solution. I left it in my car...

With my QR lock.
This is what I do, but sometimes I feel stupid leaving my $200 steering wheel out in the open...

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 02:52 AM   #71
darkevildrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
darkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to darkevildrifter
Do you have a bucket seat? I think it looks even more retarded to have a QR with out a bucket seat...and use the reason "its easyer to get out of my car"...unless your really really fat...doesnt really fly..but if thats the case then just get a tilting hub...
Old 07-11-2008, 04:30 AM   #72
Jordn
Zilvia Junkie

Jordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfection
I have a cage with door bars, bucket seat and dished wheel and get in fine without a QR hub. I used to have a QR on my S14 and took the wheel off all the time because I thought it looked cool. It didn't.
Jordn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 01:34 AM   #73
sr20kouki
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
sr20kouki has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i cant belive this thread is still open
sr20kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 01:32 PM   #74
S13_OneVia

S13_OneVia is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to S13_OneVia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
my jansport backpack had these strap things on the back and i just locked mine in.

i used to carry it around with me on campus... i always got people asking me about it, mostly girls ironically.

i stopped cuz i got lazy attaching and unattaching the wheel everytime i had to get a book out.

funny thing is that in my speech class we had this q&a session after a presentation.. someone went way off topic and asked about why i carry my steering wheel around, hahahahaha. then people started giving out their own conclusions they came up with through the semester about why i carried it around. it was entertaining.
This quote here is a good enough reason alone to atleast put it INSIDE the bag and out of plain view. You dont wan't anyone to know that you have a QR, or a bunch of people talkin about "the guy that has a steering wheel strapped to his backpack to keep people from stealing his car." I'd really think of another solution.
S13_OneVia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 01:38 PM   #75
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
lol... I was at Stonewood Mall last week.. and some kid walked in holding his steering wheel w/ qr. It was an ebay steering wheel w/ bride horn. hahahaha omglol
Old 07-13-2008, 01:59 PM   #76
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
I'm going to start taking the handlebars off my motorcycle and start carrying them around with me.
Well that wouldn't be a big deal for thieves to get at still. I mean... I can ride my bike with no handlebars...
Old 07-13-2008, 02:48 PM   #77
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 21Nemesis View Post
I'm not doing it for the "cool factor", I would much rather keep the steering wheel with me as much as possible.
then make sure it has room for your shift knob.
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 06:11 PM   #78
dynamicck
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
dynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
reminds me of the Sage Francis song "Back Packer"
haha
dynamicck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 05:57 PM   #79
xelitex
Leaky Injector

xelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymore
So I was sent PM stating that I am a "suck up" for saying what I said on this thread and given negative rep....LOL...I'm so sorry I have a mind of my own and don't bash because its "cool" too...and as far as the neg rep for my original statment and whoever gave it to me....."I feel sorry for your mother"...
Old 07-20-2008, 08:36 PM   #80
honeybadger
Leaky Injector

honeybadger is on a distinguished road
I've seen some kid lose his steering wheel before...

Had to have his car towed home
honeybadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 01:21 AM   #81
jdmstatuS13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
jdmstatuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutjdmstatuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutjdmstatuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutjdmstatuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutjdmstatuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutjdmstatuS13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
^^^ hahaha whata dumbass.
jdmstatuS13 is offline   Reply With Quote