Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 01-15-2008, 04:33 PM   #1
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
i need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to i need tires
PIR Drift March 8th Phoenix, AZ

This is quoted from the exact post on az240sx.org. So dont flame me about it lol

"
I'm not going to be somber, and beg and plead with you all. the bottom line is this if we don't sell out our drift group, we are running the risk of losing PIR as a regular option for drifting. ill repeat that, and simplify because its kinda important and the reason I am working my ass off to make this happen

IF WE DON'T HAVE 15 PAID DRIVERS WE CANT DRIFT AT
PIR ANYMORE

now, there will be the random
PIR events in the future even if this doesn't sell out so its not like we will NEVER drive it again, but not like what we have had in the past and what I want in the future for AZ. SO, I have taken it upon myself (Trial By Fire) to "motivate" people to go.

Without further A due -

What - FUCKING DRIFTING! on the manliest track in
Arizona! 100mph entries, 9 - 100% driftable corners, manji's, increasing radius, decreasing radius, constant radius, 2nd gear, 3rd gear, 4th gear if you have big power, EVERYTHING. the reason "we" are so good in Arizona is BECAUSE OF THIS TRACK! If you are bored with the slow parking lots and want to sprout hair on your chest, drop your testicles, and fuck your girlfriend you HAVE to drive PIR. It is worth EVERY PENNY!!!

Where -
Phoenix International Raceway, AvondaleAZ

When - March 9th, 2008

How much - $100 for Nasa Members. FIRST TIME
PIR DRIVERS PLEASE EMAIL ME, [email protected]

now for the gritty details

The Good - If we sell this event out, we can continue to have regular drift events at
PIR! That is great for everyone. New drivers can learn how to drive at more than 40mph and learn things you will NEVER learn in a parking lot

The Bad - You MUST be a NASA member ($50 for a year, also includes a free subscription to Grassroots Motorsports which in itself is worth 50$ a year). You also MUST have completed NASA's HPDE 1 school to drive the drift group. I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend you do this regardless of this event! Look at the best drivers in the state, we are all HPDE 3/4 drivers. Your drifting talent wont fall from the sky, you have to work at it and knowing about proper racing technique is instrumental in development as a "drift" driver. I am going to try to see if we can get some kind of special deal for the new drivers, if you are running HPDE 1 I will see if we can get an extra session at the end of your first day as a drift session where we will have a drift instructor ride with you and give pointers! We did this years ago and I always wondered why it stopped. I cannot guarantee this but i will try my hardest!.

The Ugly -
Ill be there. sorry

So, I'm sure you are now thinking this

"HOLY FUCK
JOE! HOW DO I REGISTER FOR THIS AMAZING MIND BLOWING EVENT?!?!?!1 I'VE WANTED TO FUCK MY GIRLFRIEND FOR YEARS!!!" - What you are thinking

The Catch - Ahhh you knew there would be one. And yes there is. Right now because we are NOT a scheduled group, we have to be PAID IN FULL AS SOON AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE. It will cost us $1500 for the group. I'm not going to give you some overinflated number so we can make money, or other bullshit. I am doing this to salvage a relationship with NASA and preserve regular events at
PIR. So it works out to $100 a driver, and 15 drivers.

How to pay - You paypal TBF. [email protected] PLEASE EMAIL/
AIM ME BEFORE YOU PAY IF YOU ARE A NEW NASA DRIVER! [email protected]

Now I'm sure your thinking "well what if we don't get enough drivers?"

I say "STOP BEING SO FUCKING NEGATIVE! JUST REGISTER YOU PUSSY!"

anyway, what happens? Worst case, we will issue a FULL REFUND INCLUDING PAYPAL FEES to
ALL paid entrants. that means WE LOSE MONEY. That's money out of MY FUCKING BANK ACCOUNT TO COVER PAYPAL FEES YOU ASSHOLES. Ill hunt you fuckers down if you people don't make this happen.

Questions?
Post here, my
AIM is Hawk0028, my email is [email protected]

In all seriousness,
Arizona needs to step it back up. We used to get 20+ drivers at PIR events. What happened? Thanks for your time friends, I hope this works"
HPDE can also be ran in Cali if needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-15-2008, 04:38 PM   #2
chaseSR86
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
chaseSR86 is making a name for him/her selfchaseSR86 is making a name for him/her selfchaseSR86 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
hurray drifting!
chaseSR86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 04:47 PM   #3
89s13steve
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
89s13steve is making a name for him/her self89s13steve is making a name for him/her self89s13steve is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^^^^

Yes, Hooooraaaaaayyy Drifting.

If you live in Phoenix and want to drift, THIS IS A MUST!!!!!!!!11!!!!1!!!
Old 01-15-2008, 11:30 PM   #4
mydogsdrift
Leaky Injector

mydogsdrift will become famous soon enoughmydogsdrift will become famous soon enoughmydogsdrift will become famous soon enoughmydogsdrift will become famous soon enough
I should be there. Jade i hate you
mydogsdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 11:35 AM   #5
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

i need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to all
Yay dan! what car will you be driving?
Old 01-17-2008, 03:13 PM   #6
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

no drifting at PIR for west coast and eat coast guys???
Old 01-21-2008, 08:31 AM   #7
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

come on fellas the infield is the area we will be drifting! turn one is killer!

Old 01-22-2008, 05:03 PM   #8
89s13steve
Leaky Injector

89s13steve is making a name for him/her self89s13steve is making a name for him/her self89s13steve is making a name for him/her self
UPDATE: THE ACTUAL DATE IS MARCH 9TH.

Could a MOD please update the thread title.
Old 01-27-2008, 05:43 PM   #9
89s13steve
Leaky Injector

Bump.

Go To Thiissssssss!!!!
Old 02-01-2008, 02:31 PM   #10
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

PIR in one month!!