Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 02:27 AM   #1
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
Trader Rating: (4)
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
-:- Universal Fender Flares : $125/$100/$80 shipped

ACTUAL FLARES IM SELLING ABOVE IS SEEN AT JTUNED.COM: Jtuned Feature

01-10 ORDERS = $125 SHIPPED
10-20 ORDERS = $100 SHIPPED
20-30+'ORDERS = $80 SHIPPED

SHIPPING VIA WWW.CON-WAY.COM

*INSURANCE INCLUDED*
*spacers / hub centric adapters available to fix ANY RIM YOU ALREADY HAVE*
*WE PROVIDE PERFECT FITMENT INSTALLATION FOR EXTRA $120 FOR ALL 4*

PAYMENT OPTIONS: PAYPAL PREFERED / DIRECT DEPOSIT / MONEY ORDER

PAYPAL ADDRESS: [email protected]

DISCLAIMER: These fender flares are universal. They will fit any vehicle. Modifications will be needed to ensure perfect fitment. Any questions about installation, feel free to ask. The actual product I am selling was used on the JTUNED.COM vehicle above.

QUALITY:
  • Hand laid fiberglass
  • Primered white finish
  • Universal Fitment
LOCAL PICK UP AVAILABLE ASWELL.

GROUP BUY ENDS: AUGUST 21, 2007

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
FEEL FREE TO ASK ME QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PRODUCT.
I will be posting actual product pictures on AUGUST 8, 2007

Last edited by widegts; 08-05-2007 at 04:01 PM.. Reason: JTUNED Link I put didnt work haha, had to fix.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2007, 02:40 AM   #2
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
where are you in west co?

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 08-05-2007, 02:44 AM   #3
widegts

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
nismornr = my house is in west covina, haha the shop is in WALNUT.

SHOP ADDRESS IS ON MY SIGOLA... 921 FAIRWAY DR, WALNUT, CA 91789.

Your more then welcome to make an appointment to meet up at the shop, just hit me up!! haha im actually awake right now, u can call me right now. I'll knock out like at 2:30am..
Old 08-05-2007, 11:51 AM   #4
EJ253
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
EJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ253 Send a message via MSN to EJ253
price is for all 4?

DriftUtah | UtahNissans | MySpace | I <3 Drifting. Keep it Real.
Secret Society
Old 08-05-2007, 12:26 PM   #5
91rps13
Zilvia Member

91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice
nice.. mayb next week when i get paid...
Old 08-05-2007, 01:27 PM   #6
babowc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
how many mm?
Old 08-05-2007, 02:21 PM   #7
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
i might just buy to buy cause they is cheap
Old 08-05-2007, 03:53 PM   #8
widegts

Drftwerks - haha, tell me about it, i searched first to see what is the going price and figured to do a gb at this price would be killer.

Babowc - I will measure it at the shop tomorrow, ill update the post with the addition of the mm.
Old 08-05-2007, 03:58 PM   #9
widegts

price for local pick up is $100.

WE CAN PERFECTLY INSTALL THESE FLARES WITHOUT TOUCHING OR MESSING UP YOUR CURRENT PAINT JOB.

ONE PROBLEM THO, YOU WILL HAVE HOLES WHERE THE FLARES WILL BE MOUNTED.

WE CAN PROVIDE SPACERS / HUB CENTRIC ADAPTERS FOR EXTRA.

WHICH MEANS: ANY RIM CAN BE SAFELY SPACED OUT TO FIT THESE FLARES.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:55 PM   #10
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I am down for $80 shipped.
Old 08-05-2007, 09:45 PM   #11
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
put me on the list i wanted these but didnt want ta spend such a huge amount of cash.

put me on the list

Old 08-05-2007, 11:32 PM   #12
EJ253
Zilvia FREAK!

EJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to EJ253 Send a message via MSN to EJ253
count me in if its $80's for all 4

DriftUtah | UtahNissans | MySpace | I <3 Drifting. Keep it Real.
Secret Society
Old 08-05-2007, 11:37 PM   #13
babowc
Post Whore!

babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
20-30 orders.

80 shipped.

sounds good, but thats if we can get at least 20 orders.

count me in.

maybe start a list to know whos in whos not.
Old 08-06-2007, 12:16 AM   #14
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
if youd ship USPS ill buy a set

but yeah i dont think you will
Old 08-06-2007, 02:34 AM   #15
widegts

I'll start the list right after I get out of the gym, im in the gym w/ my pda haha.

YOKOTAS13 - How do you feel about fedex? if not, usps wouldnt be a problem, though its a bit more, but ill do it to get this gb going. To me, as long as you guys are happy, and I DONT LOSE MONEY haha...

ya ya ya, i Have TO MAKE something, but im not here to rip anyone. I make my moola off paint jobs!! haha
Old 08-06-2007, 02:43 AM   #16
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
you post on c4ag yet??

theese look similar to cby im sure some would sel on there as well, to me look kinda like cby, so i was gonna try and use on my rolla
Old 08-06-2007, 02:55 AM   #17
widegts

LIST OF BUYERS

1 - 0100
2 - s13silvia123
3 - EJ253
4 - babowc
5 - yokotas13

I didnt put who is down for whatever price because I cant do the price of $80, if we do not get total of 20 orders at least. So remember these flares can be sold at over 150 not-shipped. The flares are universal aswell...

Alrighty... lets get this thing going, if we make 20 ill start sending these mofo's out.

My distributor will believe me if I say, I got 20orders for you, make them! haha...

IM GOOD LIKE THAT.. -=O), well it helps since IM PAINTING his car.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:32 AM   #18
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

80 ill fucking buy them
Old 08-06-2007, 04:45 AM   #19
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
has to be USPS
only way i can get mail at an APO
shippign will be from wherever you are to san fran
so wont be much
Old 08-06-2007, 11:06 AM   #20
nateb
Zilvia Member

nateb is making his/her stupidity well-knownnateb is making his/her stupidity well-knownnateb is making his/her stupidity well-knownnateb is making his/her stupidity well-known

Last edited by nateb; 08-06-2007 at 11:32 PM..
Old 08-06-2007, 09:37 PM   #21
Xmax
Leaky Injector

Xmax is an unknown quantity at this point
Put me down!
Old 08-07-2007, 02:14 AM   #22
widegts

LIST OF BUYERS

01 - 0100 (1set)
02 - s13silvia123 (1set)
03 - EJ253 (1set)
04 - babowc (1set)
05 - yokotas13 (1set)
06 - drftwerks (1set)
07 - xmax (1set)
08 -
09 -
10 -
11 -
12 -
13 -
14 -
15 -
16 -
17 -
18 -
19 -
20 -
Old 08-07-2007, 07:37 PM   #23
kay_arsen
Zilvia Member

kay_arsen is on the path to ruinkay_arsen is on the path to ruin
Send a message via MSN to kay_arsen
1 question before i go in how wide is it? like how much does if flare out?
Old 08-08-2007, 08:26 PM   #24
dorifuto_sluto
Leaky Injector

dorifuto_sluto is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to dorifuto_sluto Send a message via Yahoo to dorifuto_sluto
Quote:
Originally Posted by kay_arsen View Post
1 question before i go in how wide is it? like how much does if flare out?
i second that...
Old 08-08-2007, 09:48 PM   #25
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
I'm down, shooting for $80.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:38 AM   #26
Coolwhip
Zilvia Junkie

Coolwhip is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Coolwhip
Yea, if I can see how much it flares out in "mm" first that would be great...

Once that information is out I can commit
Old 08-09-2007, 07:11 PM   #27
babowc
Post Whore!

bupm for this gb.
ppl jump on this price!!

i third the width.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:14 PM   #28
widegts

:::taking pics:::

:::getting the much needed information for you homies:::

I appreciate the bump! thank you...
Old 08-10-2007, 03:03 PM   #29
dex
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
dex will become famous soon enoughdex will become famous soon enoughdex will become famous soon enoughdex will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Would you ship to Canada? If so, put me in
Old 08-11-2007, 02:23 AM   #30
widegts

dex, of course. let me make this final list, and i cant find my freakn cable for my digicam! Anyways, ill get some uploaded one way or another...

c'mon we are like at 10 so far.... so you know what that means if we dont get to... I Want that 20 btw, but soon ill start getting order payments.

I might be able to work something if we get to a certain number, but til payment is made, I wont know.

REFUNDS - Are available in full, if we do not make the needed number of paid. What does that mean?

LETS SAY 5 PEOPLE PAY, and I need 5, then we are ok. I ship out.

LETS SAY 5 PEOPLE PAY, and I need 10, then I refund in full. I cancel this gb, and start selling at a flat rate that is good for zilvia members.
Closed Thread