Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 12:54 PM   #1
98koukile
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Green boxes

I get the general idea of the green and red boxes under the # of posts but how do you get them? I've seen where a mod can tell what was said, can I do that? If so, how?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2007, 03:28 PM   #2
bryce with a y
Zilvia Junkie

bryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud of
-1 REP'ed now

Old 02-26-2007, 04:48 PM   #3
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98koukile
I get the general idea of the green and red boxes under the # of posts but how do you get them? I've seen where a mod can tell what was said, can I do that? If so, how?
They come from when a member clicks those scales a litle further down, they look like this:

... when a user "approves" of your post, it will be green when you click your "User CP," if they "disapprove," then it will be red. If that user, themself has negligible or even negative reputation themselves, whether they approve or disapprove, the square in your control panel will be grey...
Premium membership is the key to seeing who left you reputation on your own. I mean, I can see who left it to you and what they said, but I might be made angry enough to ban people for asking me.

And I write too!
Old 02-26-2007, 05:09 PM   #4
'90RPS13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to '90RPS13
Haha, thats the nicest Phlip Post I have seen in a few days. haha, j/k.

98kouki, what part of mass? i am from maine. *a
Old 02-26-2007, 09:24 PM   #5
98koukile
Zilvia Addict

98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough
Thanks a lot. I was just curious but now I'll know to rep people with good posts. I live just south of Springfield, MX338 if you know motocross
Old 02-27-2007, 07:23 PM   #6
Bubba
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I am already loving this rating system. Some dipshit left me a red box and wrote "Fag" as the message. Man that was really :ghey: intelligent. This could get really interesting. I wish you guys would just list everyone that rates you, but it doesn't matter anyways. I guess the grown ups will leave their name with there posts and the immature little kids, like the one that neg rep'd me, will hide behind short useless posts like the one I just got with no ID.
Old 02-27-2007, 07:44 PM   #7
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Actually it was something that was not revealed to ANYONE but moderators, who left you the comment, but as a perk to our premium members, we allow them to be able to see who leaves their comments as well.
One of those little "pay to play" things.

And I write too!
Old 02-27-2007, 09:58 PM   #8
CrazyIvan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
CrazyIvan will become famous soon enoughCrazyIvan will become famous soon enoughCrazyIvan will become famous soon enoughCrazyIvan will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
what about people abusing this system??

someone left me a 8=========|> (w/ no name) b/c I said I didnt like the front end conversion on the new v12 top secret supra, another one b/c I stated my opinion about wheel fitment... people are just neg. repping you lately for no reason, cant even state my opinions/ideas anymore...
Old 02-27-2007, 10:35 PM   #9
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanthieme
what about people abusing this system??

someone left me a 8=========|> (w/ no name) b/c I said I didnt like the front end conversion on the new v12 top secret supra, another one b/c I stated my opinion about wheel fitment... people are just neg. repping you lately for no reason, cant even state my opinions/ideas anymore...
Just as you are leaving your comments/opinions, I see it as other people leaving their comments.
It's just green or red squares.
Old 02-27-2007, 11:30 PM   #10
CrazyIvan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
CrazyIvan will become famous soon enoughCrazyIvan will become famous soon enoughCrazyIvan will become famous soon enoughCrazyIvan will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I leave my comments and such on the thread, not on peoples reps, disagreing w/ someone surely is not a reason for me to give them neg. rep... just because I disagree w/ your post above mine does not mean I can/should go and give you some neg. rep b/c of it...
Old 02-28-2007, 04:26 AM   #11
Bubba
Zilvia Junkie

Bubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-known
Ivan is on the same page as I am I think. I think the comments should be reviewed by mods at least to cut down on this kind of stupidity . Just a little suggestion though. Folks like Soreballz who man up to their comments are not the ones we are talking about though.
Old 02-28-2007, 08:16 AM   #12
bryce with a y
Zilvia Junkie

bryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud of
i love the red boxes my self. keep em coming!!

Old 02-28-2007, 04:13 PM   #13
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

The question has been answered and this thread is not the place to argue the merits of the rep system.
Fact remains that it worked before you realized you didn't like it and it will continue to without you. Someone leaves you a red square, it is not their place to tell you who they were, especially when there is a means of you finding out on your own.
I repeat; question answered, thread closed.

And I write too!
Closed Thread