Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 03-08-2010, 12:42 PM   #61
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
finished the body work on the quarter panels and primed them. Lowered the car some more and put my roommates wheels on the passanger side, i also picked up some Rota Torques 18x9.5 +20 which are the same size and offset as my roommates torques.

And here's what i have to live with hahaha....

18x9.5 -16 and 18x10.5 -10

not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

Last edited by punxva; 01-18-2014 at 01:22 PM..
punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2010, 01:33 PM   #62
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Both cars are looking good! Nice progress, I like the new wheels.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:39 AM   #63
punxva
Post Whore!

punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Dzus fastened my front bumper so i can easily remove it, i still need to shave it a little more to get some better fitment. Installed my DCC and finally re mounted my knock off kouki wing, doing the rear bumper today, have to cut that and make it fit.

well onto the pictures...

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

Old 04-08-2010, 11:57 AM   #64
punxva
Post Whore!

so i finally finished my battery box and mounted it, cut up my rear bumper and re fiberglassed it so it fits much better now, all i have to do is do a few wipes on it and prime it and make the Dzus fastener mounts for it. I also installed my Corbeau seat. Thanks for the rail and slider DALAZ_68.

Old 04-08-2010, 12:07 PM   #65
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
ohh man, i was wondering if u got it...left you feedback...happy to see it in use again...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 03:11 PM   #66
punxva
Post Whore!

finished all of the body work minus the wing, kit, and roof, and got everything in primer. Also just got my Dmax position lights and side markers. Also finished up the truck floor that i sectioned in awhile back. That's really about all ive done, minus messing with the biki rom.

Last edited by punxva; 01-18-2014 at 01:23 PM..
Old 04-21-2010, 09:12 AM   #67
BOXCAR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
BOXCAR is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
What color is that RX7? And are the courages for sale?
BOXCAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 10:54 AM   #68
punxva
Post Whore!

the rx7 is a color off of a 300c i forget the name, and the rims arent for sale right now he just got the widebody to fit them haha

Old 04-25-2010, 05:34 PM   #69
punxva
Post Whore!

drove the car down the street need to fix some shit...

Last edited by punxva; 01-18-2014 at 01:23 PM..
Old 04-25-2010, 09:06 PM   #70
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
looking sharp boss, wish I had the motivation to work on my S13
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 09:21 PM   #71
punxva
Post Whore!

i really appreciate it man, it's def come a long way, here's a few more... My crazy neighbor an his dog java approved.

Old 04-25-2010, 09:36 PM   #72
yellowxhoodie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
yellowxhoodie is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
wheel sizing is perfect.
this is making me wanna keep stock metal for my build
yellowxhoodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:46 AM   #73
punxva
Post Whore!

thank you very much, that was what i was going for, no need to overfenders and what not unless you have the wheels to match, and right now i don't have that kind of money

Old 04-28-2010, 05:59 PM   #74
punxva
Post Whore!

well i threw some stickers on the car today haven't taken any photos of the car after i fixed the intercooler mounting and worked on the mounting for the oil cooler.

Accepting awesome stickers for the car haha

Old 05-15-2010, 12:22 PM   #75
punxva
Post Whore!

added some stickers and a quick release

Old 06-08-2010, 04:10 PM   #76
punxva
Post Whore!

installed my another walbro, thanks Damon aka CamryOnBronze, also made a brake master cylinder stopper out of boredom, and got my hids and housings all installed again so i can drive again at night. Just cleaned up my engine bay, i'm about to pull the motor out one more time and throw the forged internals into it and put the turbo back on again.

Old 06-09-2010, 07:32 AM   #77
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Glad it worked out for you man! Nice progress. I need to do a DCC, so nice!

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 06-09-2010, 07:44 AM   #78
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I cannot wait until the outside of this car looks as good as the engine bay!
Old 06-09-2010, 08:31 AM   #79
punxva
Post Whore!

yeah im going with about the same color, just a little bit darker with some gold flake in the clear.

heres the color i bought for it, off a a trailblazer ss and the new camero

Old 06-09-2010, 09:08 AM   #80
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Wow, that will look great!

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 06-14-2010, 07:54 AM   #81
punxva
Post Whore!

well when i installed the walbro Damon sold me i noticed my gas tank was really dirty and smelled like turpentine, so when i get out of class i'll be dropping the tank once again for the 3rd time and drain it all out and figure out how to take the rust out of it. My roommate was talking about some product he has used that coats the inside and encapsulates the rust kinda like POR15 but is safe for gas.

Old 06-14-2010, 06:17 PM   #82
punxva
Post Whore!

just purchased my new gauge setup

STRI DSD SLM II gauges, oil pressure, boost, and water temp

Last edited by punxva; 01-18-2014 at 01:24 PM..
Old 06-26-2010, 08:02 PM   #83
thenooblet
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
thenooblet is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
My mom has a TBSS in that color....not really, her's is silver. I've seen one in that color around town though. Pretty nice. Keep it up.
thenooblet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 07:22 AM   #84
punxva
Post Whore!

thanks man, i don't have any photo updates atm but the motor is coming out and i'm putting my cp pistons and pauter x beams into it. I also found out that the oil pump is going out on this motor so i'll be replacing it with a TOGA Hi-Flow like i had on my last setup. While the motor is out i'll be modifying the stock wheel wells up front since i am hitting them, but i'm not a fan of how tubs look.

Old 07-14-2010, 10:32 AM   #85
punxva
Post Whore!

well i finally finished the body work on the chassis now it's time to focus on the kit and it'll be ready for paint. I also installed 2 of my gauges so car, and painted the headliner black to match the rest of the interior...

Old 07-26-2010, 02:18 PM   #86
punxva
Post Whore!

installed my new unknown aero mirrors and primed my wing. Waiting for that to dry then going to get to work on the body kit.

sorry for the shitty cell phone pic

Old 08-12-2010, 12:56 PM   #87
punxva
Post Whore!

finally 2 new pics of the progress

Last edited by punxva; 01-18-2014 at 01:24 PM..
Old 08-12-2010, 01:45 PM   #88
yellowxhoodie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
yellowxhoodie is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
im diggin those mirrors.
china special?
yellowxhoodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 02:10 PM   #89
punxva
Post Whore!

i'm not too sure i got them off a fellow zilvia member, they look cool but they are RHD oriented so even adjusted all the way in it's damn near impossible to see the passenger side blind spot. They are power as well.

Old 09-01-2010, 03:39 PM   #90
punxva
Post Whore!

i got some 300zx front calipers to compliment the rear setup the car already has, i just finished painting them, gotta pull the backs and paint those to match as well. Here's a few shots in front of my buddies house, i think the car looks better out of the driveway for a change