Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 03-19-2011, 11:14 AM   #121
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
opinions needed scooped up a g grow front bumper, does it look better now or before.

hood isn't shut btw

not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2011, 11:54 AM   #122
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Shut the hood, dremel out the licence plate.

If you rock that bumper, you need a vented hood.

But I like it.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:24 PM   #123
D.Adams
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
D.Adams is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to D.Adams Send a message via MSN to D.Adams
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
Shut the hood, dremel out the licence plate.

If you rock that bumper, you need a vented hood.

But I like it.

Im with him.

I love the way that bumper looks. Looks better now then it did but it still looked good before.

The build
http://zilvia.net/f/builds-builds-on...u-city-az.html

Owner of NVS Fabrications
D.Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 01:29 PM   #124
punxva
Post Whore!

punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
so now that its on the car better i'm starting to like it more. I got the middle fitting good now i just have to throw my Dzus' in it which will bring the fender to bumper gap up and trim the liscense plate hole out, and throw some vents in it from a r33 or r32 still haven't decided.

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

Old 03-19-2011, 06:33 PM   #125
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
I vote trim license plate, no skyline vents.

Old 03-19-2011, 08:01 PM   #126
reed1285
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
reed1285 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
backtracking a little bit, sorry, but what piston/rod combo did you use? im fixing to rebuild my ka-t, so far the only ones i found is the stuff enjuku sells
reed1285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 08:08 PM   #127
punxva
Post Whore!

weiso 9:1 and pauter x beams

Old 03-19-2011, 08:55 PM   #128
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Nice Jordan!

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 09:01 PM   #129
punxva
Post Whore!

thanks Damon your car def inspired the idea of going kouki style up front.

Old 04-17-2011, 07:56 AM   #130
punxva
Post Whore!

trimmed and mounted better, rolling the rear some more so i can pull some camber out today

Old 04-17-2011, 09:27 AM   #131
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
I like how the sky matches the car
Old 04-17-2011, 10:33 AM   #132
punxva
Post Whore!

yeah we had a tornado warning and heavy thunderstorms last night and i thought the same thing

Old 04-18-2011, 08:39 AM   #133
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Way better than the 3-5" of snow we are getting here this morning. WTF, lol.

Lovin' that front bumper!

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 05-09-2011, 06:00 AM   #134
va240dude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (161)
va240dude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 161 reviews
Just became a premie member today and read through all 5 pages....nice work man, hope to see it in person sometime when I get back from Japan. Keep it up!
Old 05-11-2011, 09:13 AM   #135
punxva
Post Whore!

thanks man, let me know when your in town.

Final look change i promise

picked up a full gp sports kit for cheap, pulled the rear quarters and took out my camber paint will be shot by the end of the month i promise haha

Old 05-11-2011, 12:25 PM   #136
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Have you told us what color you're going to shoot it?

Looks good man!

Old 05-11-2011, 01:14 PM   #137
punxva
Post Whore!

with gold flake in the base. I already have the paint we are just doing the finishing work to the car

Old 05-11-2011, 02:58 PM   #138
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Straight Classy.

Old 05-16-2011, 08:39 AM   #139
punxva
Post Whore!

took the iacv pipe off of my cold pipe and painted the rest of my intercooler piping since it was an eye sore. Also relocated the coil and cleaned up some wiring in the engine bay.

Old 05-16-2011, 06:37 PM   #140
CLM_s13Type-x
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
CLM_s13Type-x is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Man its been a while since ive looked at your thread. Awesome updates! Cant wait to see the paint with flake in it. Im thinkin about doing my valve cover on mine in a heavy flake but anyways keep the updates coming!
CLM_s13Type-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:55 AM   #141
punxva
Post Whore!

my roommate whore'd out pictures of my car last night so i might as well add them in here too lol

first lets play whats new

Now onto the whoreing

Old 05-18-2011, 10:10 AM   #142
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Braided lines for the fuel rail are a nice touch

Can't wait for this thing to be painted. Definitely going to be Kouki Thread worthy, haha.

Old 06-05-2011, 09:28 AM   #143
punxva
Post Whore!

so my bearings in my turbo seized the other day, so i swapped it out for a gt2860rs, and i'm still waiting on a few odds and ends to get here then its off to paint

Old 06-06-2011, 09:05 AM   #144
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

^ Sounds awesome Jordan!

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 06-06-2011, 09:57 AM   #145
punxva
Post Whore!

thanks Damon, here's one of the goodies that i was waiting on.

Old 07-21-2011, 02:52 PM   #146
punxva
Post Whore!

color teaser on my newest addition to the garage

Old 08-03-2011, 02:39 AM   #147
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I like dis tread
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:03 PM   #148
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Awaiting painted pics.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:46 PM   #149
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
why not just run an s14 internal coil distributed?

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 09:23 AM   #150
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
Awaiting painted pics.
same here