Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 04:57 PM   #31
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by boske View Post
first of all

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

every time someone proves you wrong you have some bullshit reply, your never fucking wrong about anything. Im seriously tired of your bullshit all over this forum. Second, I have never PMed you or posted in daves for sale thread.

*waits for another bullshit post from you*
My bad, I must have confused you with another asshat. Apologies.

You proved nobody but yourself wrong. You cannot compare the best offer on ebay to an asking price. Those are two completely different prices. The "buy it now" price is the ebay version of an "asking price". So what if someone bought it for $10 less in an auction? I'm absolutely positive that if someone offered Dave $200 for the roller he would have accepted it. His asking price is less then the ebay asking price and his best offer price is lower then the e-bay price significantly. He is NOT asking for more then a new roller. I'm done arguing about something that is absolutely pointless.

Have a nice life, KTHX.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2009, 05:03 PM   #32
boske
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
boske is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
just to backup my reasons for calling out your bullshit post..

1. Even if I am wrong, your arguing over $10. I'm a " first class asshat" for saying they are 235, but you are willing to admit they can be had for 245 shipped.

2. Even if I'm wrong, his asking price is still higher than new.

What exactly was your point again?
Old 02-27-2009, 05:13 PM   #33
NISMO_tuner
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (64)
NISMO_tuner is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to NISMO_tuner
The moderator of the for sale section has been in check, considering all the posts that they have to go through everyday.
As for the roller, Dave is selling it at a fair price. I've seen how ppl talk to him and lowball or ask about borrowing it. And that's why he is fed up with that. Just because we are in a recession doesn't mean it's time to lowball.

But point is, I don't think the moderators have any right on getting rid of low ballers, unless they get complaints from multiple sellers. The mods are doing a great job, but I do agree that the low balling has gotten rediculous. Just ignore them. That works for me
Old 02-27-2009, 06:06 PM   #34
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by boske View Post
just to backup my reasons for calling out your bullshit post..

1. Even if I am wrong, your arguing over $10. I'm a " first class asshat" for saying they are 235, but you are willing to admit they can be had for 245 shipped.

2. Even if I'm wrong, his asking price is still higher than new.

What exactly was your point again?
Actually, you're a first-class asshat for continuing to argue a point that has been beaten dead. I asked once to continue your little argument via PM, and yet you're continuing to shit THIS thread with it. The fact here is that Dave's price is fair, compared to the apparent amount of use of the roller, and the fact that an unbid ebay item is NEVER a fair judge of comparative price.

But, to stay on topic...

Look, I do not agree with the sentiment that lowballers should be shot dead or even banned for making a low offer, but when the offer is declined and they become pussyhurt, PERHAPS IF SOMEONE REPORTED THE DAMNED POST instead of calling out the entire staff because something didn't go their way. I am NOT saying to report every lowball post, just the ones that become situations. I am ALSO requesting, knowing the approach of more than one person in this thread that you do NOT throw rocks and hide your hands, don't engage someone in a war, then go reporting them after provoking them.
That's ALL I am saying.

And I write too!
Old 03-01-2009, 12:47 AM   #35
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
I think drift freaq by all means is a cool poster...

but seriously saying a whole website sucks because some dudes who dont get paid to spend their free time in here busting some jackass because theyre not moderating "YOUR" for sale thread for lowballers.

I have a simple solution, you think the site is shit, don't post your stuff for sale here, plenty of people at nico and fresh alloy waiting to pay top dollar for something they'll use once or 3 times maybe ever.

A fender roller isn't herpes, it's not the gift that keeps on giving.

get your e-popularity up on zilvia.

if you were someone everyone knew, your for sale thread would have 300 posts non related to the sale talking about how awesome drifting last weekend was, oh and to buy your shit and suck your moms tits.

post your for sale thread, and lock it... if someone is interested they will pm you.

problem solved.

racer98 does it all the time.

Dude you missed the point entirely. I do not think the site sucks entirely. I do think it has gone downhill seriously. You are relatively new around here or at least you act like it.

Fact is it has gone down hill.

Whether or not people chose to accept that fact? Or even admit it and try to change it, or hide their heads in the sand ?
With comments like if you don't like it leave is pretty much a pure cop out.

Oh and for your information, mister I think your complaining about your own threads only! Man you're being clueless.

I used my threads as an example of something I have been seeing go on all over the for sale section, wheels, cars etc.... . For the sake of the fact lowballer's should be reported like phlip said, as should thread shitter's.

Unfortunately and I will make another point I did not make earlier mods do not always respond to the report button. LOL sorry guys but its true.
Fact is the point about thread shitting is a good one regardless of how the mods or kevin chooses to take it. I never said they should be banned or shot. lol I did say better moderation would help. Now if they choose to take that suggestion to heart is on them. It actually looks like they did already.

If you think I own a fender roller for popularity? LOL dude I need to do a extra pull on my car. I picked up a fender roller used once. I used it again. In the past people were able to rent them apparently now everyone is to cheap to do that. If you think I though it was the gift that kept on giving? Wow are you really that clueless about people?

Oh and by the way I have contributed a lot more than you have to this forum and for you to just tell me to go away. Well you have just put yourself in the catagory of a ignorant noob. You call me a cool poster, but then post that bullshit? Can we say hypocrite? I think we can.

As far as the mods feeling like they go shit on for this? Well I guess I got their attention and made my point. Sometimes shock can work. LOL

I did not say any particular mods name. Though I had a certain one in mind and it was not phlip or thatguy or even kevin. Though Kevin did seem to take it personally, of course that's Kevin's issue which I pointed out earlier.

Fact is you do not call people up and tell them their add in the recycler is overpriced. Its just plain rude. Fact is people on this forum and the internet as a whole have turned into a bunch of rude ass people.

Its literally a break down of common decency and you are supporting that,Kevin is supporting it as well by his own statements.

Its not constructive criticism. Its just people who no longer know how to act towards others politely.

This is a big problem with younger people today they seem to think that because its on the net they can say and do anything they want including acting un social.

Sorry but its humanity at its poorest and I won't stand by and let it happen with out commenting. Especially on forum I have put time and effort into .

So I suggest you step back and take a look at yourself and think carefully next time you choose to try to dispense advice on the subject.

With all thats been said its time to close this thread.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Closed Thread