Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 07-12-2008, 09:32 PM   #1
NISMO WARRIOR

Trader Rating: (0)
NISMO WARRIOR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s13 Stolen Parts from my RPS13 project

Well guys i could say that i wasn't that bright wen i wrecked my car up at GMRRRR long story short left it there for the night and wen i got back 2 tow it that shit was fliped they stole my APEXI N1 dual exhaust, my ARC FMIC, and last but not least my kouki lights if u gys here anything on a come up pm this happened about 2months ago so if u guys know something let me knw thanks guys
NISMO WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2008, 09:41 PM   #2
luftrofl
Zilvia Junkie

luftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant future
2 months ago? If you'd made this post then you might've had a shot at getting your parts back if you had some way of identifying the parts.

Without any way to identify which parts are yours, it will be impossible to get back what was stolen from you.
Old 07-13-2008, 12:41 AM   #3
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
It was... THE TOUGE PIRATES!!!

Seriously, noobie, thats what happens when you wreck up there and leave your car alone overnight.

It sucks, but...
Live and learn.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 12:42 AM   #4
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
It was... THE TOUGE PIRATES!!!

Seriously, noobie, thats what happens when you wreck up there and leave your car alone overnight.

It sucks, but...
Live and learn.
Hey, screw you Kyle. You know I was a Touge Pirate right? Lol

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 12:49 AM   #5
soreballz
Post Whore!

soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
^Not the Touge Pirates car club, dumb dumb.

Touge pirates as in the name they give the guys that pillage the wrecked cars.

Duh.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 07-13-2008, 12:52 AM   #6
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
We plunder booty. Hahaha. Anyways, sucks what happened. Live and learn.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 08:25 PM   #7
CantBeStopped
BANNED

CantBeStopped can only hope to improve
is your s13 black with a redtop near elac?
CantBeStopped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 08:33 PM   #8
carnagexxxx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (-1)
carnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
Damn dude, don't they have junk yard dogs out in Cali??? Out here in Philly you'll get your arm torn off by a +100lb pitbull if you break into a yard.

Sorry to hear about this though man. Next time you need to get trunk monkey:

Last edited by carnagexxxx; 07-15-2009 at 06:41 PM..
carnagexxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 08:45 PM   #9
soreballz
Post Whore!

^His car wasn't in a yard. He wrecked it by pushing his limits on "the touge" and left it alone overnight.
Old 07-14-2008, 08:47 PM   #10
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
That's what happens when you crash.

I love to pick parts off crashed cars...It's "stolen property" if your caught..

but it's your damn fault for not knowing how to drive.

Win!

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 09:29 PM   #11
carnagexxxx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (-1)
carnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
^His car wasn't in a yard. He wrecked it by pushing his limits on "the touge" and left it alone overnight.

Oh damn, I have to read things twice whilst drinking beers and surfing Zilvia... i thought he had it towed. I guess towing away would make too much sence ....
carnagexxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 09:31 PM   #12
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
This is why i have AAA
Old 07-14-2008, 10:14 PM   #13
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Try planting bait. Use a friend of yours' 240 and leave it in the same spot or near the same spot and hide somwhere or in the trunk or somthing with a bat or 12 gauge.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 11:01 PM   #14
soreballz
Post Whore!

^They don't usually raid parked cars. Only wrecked ones.
Old 07-14-2008, 11:04 PM   #15
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
wow. first off leaving your car overnight was pretty dumb, and second posting it 2months after it happens it just super retarded.
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 01:23 AM   #16
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post

Win!
Yeah, I recall a time when you tried to sell Mel parts off his OLD car! (That is after the new owner crashed it.) LOL.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 12:11 AM   #17
NISMO WARRIOR

Yeah live and learn trust i learned hahaha it was retarded but i posted this only because of the fact that i didnt even knw we had a thread on this and as u can tell im not on the net as much do 2 my two jobs that i have. So yeah and wats even more stupid is on how i wrecked my car, I have been going up there for about 2 years and 1/2 but im nt even gonna get in to that but, thanks anyways for your replies guys sorry for the late post........
Old 08-06-2008, 12:14 AM   #18
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Yeah, I recall a time when you tried to sell Mel parts off his OLD car! (That is after the new owner crashed it.) LOL.
bahahahahha.

shhh.

I was going to give them to him..if they had alot of meaning to him

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 06:57 PM   #19
Boostin on you
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
Boostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
was ur s13 in front of your yard down the street from garfield and between elac.

if so then yea your stuffs gone.

Last edited by Boostin on you; 08-10-2008 at 05:40 PM..
Boostin on you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:11 PM   #20
NISMO WARRIOR

s13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostin on you View Post
was ur s13 in front of your yard down the street from garfield and between elac.

if so then yea your stuffs gone.
I use to pass trough there allot but who evers s13 that was dam that sucks
Old 08-10-2008, 05:41 PM   #21
Boostin on you
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
Boostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
yea its right next to my friends house, black s13 with a redtop
looks like he rolled it straight into the wall.

have u seen the grey kouki on that street as well?

SUPER NICE

Last edited by Boostin on you; 08-10-2008 at 06:40 PM..
Boostin on you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:28 PM   #22
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
idiot hahahahaha...... thats why you stay there til you're car is home einstein
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 11:53 AM   #23
NISMO WARRIOR

Ur right bro it should have and if i was einstein that would have never happened lol.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:59 AM   #24
NISMO WARRIOR

No havent, i never seen it rolling through the area. But i do see this white one its super clean with the kouki tail lights seen that one before?
Old 08-22-2008, 09:34 PM   #25
.jrmyrmx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post

Win!
i would probably do that...too bad nobody drifts where i live

sorry dude, that sucks to crash your car an then get shit stolen..like rubbing salt in your wounds.
.jrmyrmx is offline   Reply With Quote