Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 08-24-2008, 02:31 AM   #1
PWRMKR

Trader Rating: (0)
PWRMKR has made poor choicesPWRMKR has made poor choicesPWRMKR has made poor choicesPWRMKR has made poor choicesPWRMKR has made poor choicesPWRMKR has made poor choicesPWRMKR has made poor choicesPWRMKR has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
WA Thieves stole our 240SX after CA18DET swap.

Thieves stole our 240SX after CA18DET swap.

Be on the lookout for a
1990 Nissan 240SX SE
VIN ***********
License plate number ******
CA18DET Number ********
Charcoal with a nice dent on the right rear quarter panel, small dent on left front fender, and 16” steelies all around.
Do not buy ANYTHING from the person in possession of this car or parts. Please call 911 and report the incident. Provide them with case number 08-236-0339.
The 240 was taken from us right out of our driveway in ****** section of *******, WA between the hours of 04:00 AM and 06:00 AM on Aug 23, 2008.
We just finished up a sweet CA18DET swap on Thursday. We worked our asses of on the swap and are now completely devastated by what has happened.

Last edited by PWRMKR; 08-29-2008 at 04:35 PM..
PWRMKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2008, 02:47 AM   #2
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
sorry to hear, hope these fuckers get caught
k0uki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 09:56 PM   #3
PWRMKR

PWRMKR has made poor choicesPWRMKR has made poor choicesPWRMKR has made poor choicesPWRMKR has made poor choicesPWRMKR has made poor choicesPWRMKR has made poor choicesPWRMKR has made poor choicesPWRMKR has made poor choices
This evening a King County Sheriff Officer (THE MAN) was driving around Berkeley Heights apartment complex in Kent, WA. THE MAN saw an out of place car and ran the plates. Our 240SX, out of place??? WTF??? He phoned us five minutes later. THE MAN told us to pick it up within the next ½ hour or he would have to have it towed away. We got their in 35 minutes. THE MAN was still on station. The CA started right up!!! The only thing missing was the ice.
THE MAN told us he makes rounds in that complex because it is a known dumping ground. THE MAN has a good eye and a very keen sense of intuition. I thanked him for his service numerous times.
CASE CLOSED
Thanks for all the support!
PWRMKR
Old 08-24-2008, 11:23 PM   #4
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
s13boy89 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13boy89
damn that was fast
s13boy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 11:27 PM   #5
1slowS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
1slowS13 is just really nice1slowS13 is just really nice1slowS13 is just really nice1slowS13 is just really nice1slowS13 is just really nice1slowS13 is just really nice1slowS13 is just really nice1slowS13 is just really nice1slowS13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
so how did they go about with your car? busted ignition?
1slowS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 02:21 AM   #6
PWRMKR

That was fast. Now we gota call the insurance co and tell them to uck off.

It might have been a scumbag of a friend’s friend friend, if you know what I mean.

A blank might have been used? Or the perp might have seen the spare key on the seat? We just got the car running. It was in a little disarray. The ECU isn’t even stowed properly. We just don’t know.

All locks are operable.

Gotz ta start makin maor powa
Old 08-25-2008, 02:39 AM   #7
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Well if you leave the keys in the car you're asking for it to get stolen, it only makes it that much easier for them to decide if they are gonna take it. Dont get offended over the obvious.

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 02:41 AM   #8
imnotmatt1189
Zilvia FREAK!

imnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to behold
wow glad you got your car back
Old 08-25-2008, 03:05 AM   #9
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Glad you got your car back.

Your an idiot for leaving the key in the car.

That's like leaving a 2 liter of grape juice outside a store in Oakland. Prepare to get jacked sucka.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 03:07 PM   #10
redZENKI
Zilvia Member

redZENKI is making a name for him/her selfredZENKI is making a name for him/her selfredZENKI is making a name for him/her self
^^ Juice? wtf is juice? I need some of that drank!
redZENKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 03:17 PM   #11
xtheenderx
Zilvia Member

xtheenderx is an unknown quantity at this point
^^ sugah, watuh, purple
Old 08-27-2008, 05:11 PM   #12
luisgonz
BANNED

luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWRMKR View Post
That was fast. Now we gota call the insurance co and tell them to uck off.

It might have been a scumbag of a friend’s friend friend, if you know what I mean.

A blank might have been used? Or the perp might have seen the spare key on the seat? We just got the car running. It was in a little disarray. The ECU isn’t even stowed properly. We just don’t know.

All locks are operable.

Gotz ta start makin maor powa
WHat the FUCK. You want to make more power just after your ass got jacked. Good for you for finding it. But shit man, Just put the car down and starting smoking more weed. Go look for your "iCE".LOL hahahahahaha
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 04:33 PM   #13
PWRMKR

The doors were locked. The doors alway get locked. I don't know if the spare key was sitting on the seats or not. I said
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWRMKR View Post
We just don’t know.
Y'all funny. Sure, it goes just like this ... pull in at 0400 in the morn, put the keys on seat, step out, turn the neon light lights on that say "I'm an take my shit" and go to bed. 2 hours later the car is gone. Nice! About Time!

Some of you think it fare we got our shit stolen. Fuck You Scumbag Tweeked Thieving Bastards!

I wish this on no one. I work for my shit as well as most and would never take what is not mine. Even if the keys were in the car with a big neon light lights on that says "I'm an take my shit".

Fucking punks.