Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 07-01-2008, 04:14 PM   #1
HIM
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
HIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HIM
Stolen Car Jack.....

Fuck this world is getting pathetic.

I had a 4 ton car jack under my car since I only have 1 jack stand so it leveled it out. I came out to my parking spot and its gone and replaced with another jack stand.. what the fuck is that. It was a 20 dollar car jack and its replaced with a 5 dollar 2 ton jack stand.... Fucking pathetic.
HIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2008, 04:51 PM   #2
heiyuu
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
heiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Sweet free jack stand!
Old 07-01-2008, 05:27 PM   #3
MTalon
Leaky Injector

MTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant futureMTalon has a brilliant future
lol at least they didn't stick a brick under but either way thats messed up.
MTalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 05:30 PM   #4
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Luckily they didn't drop your shit to the floor.

at least they were courteous.

Ask your friends..who knows?

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 05:31 PM   #5
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
hahah thats funny shit

theres a story to tell down the road
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 05:36 PM   #6
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIM View Post
Fuck this world is getting pathetic.

I had a 4 ton car jack under my car since I only have 1 jack stand so it leveled it out. I came out to my parking spot and its gone and replaced with another jack stand.. what the fuck is that. It was a 20 dollar car jack and its replaced with a 5 dollar 2 ton jack stand.... Fucking pathetic.
you're lucky. i borrowed my friends and left it the same way for several minutes to get a wrench from my apartment. come back and my car is at a slant. bastards took the jack and didn't give a fuck about how they left the car. It was the craftsman aluminum racing jack too. I completely despise thieves.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 05:50 PM   #7
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
dmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
dude that sucks. i had some steal a breaker bar from in front of my house. at least i think someone stole it cuz i cant find it anywhere in my garage lol.
dmragecm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 10:53 AM   #8
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
This reminds me of the day I had just gotten home after having some tires mounted.

I took out my old tires(pair). One was punctured, the other was showing wire.

I left them, literally, for 2 minutes outside.

I come back out, they're gone.

I'm like, "Thanks!"

Dumbasses did me a favor.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 06:48 PM   #9
IdriveaNissan
Zilvia Member

IdriveaNissan has a spectacular aura aboutIdriveaNissan has a spectacular aura aboutIdriveaNissan has a spectacular aura aboutIdriveaNissan has a spectacular aura aboutIdriveaNissan has a spectacular aura aboutIdriveaNissan has a spectacular aura about
lol state charges like $5 disposal fee for tires. i guess they were just being nice.
IdriveaNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 11:05 AM   #10
s14kouki_
Leaky Injector

s14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud of
thats why yall shouldnt be acting stupid on zilvia.
s14kouki_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:16 PM   #11
sileighty83
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
sileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileighty83
hey get this...some person in my appartment complex at the time stole my roomates IS300 floormate that was drying out side...jokes on them cuz my roomate threw up on it the night before LMAO
sileighty83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:18 PM   #12
IdriveaNissan
Zilvia Member

IdriveaNissan has a spectacular aura aboutIdriveaNissan has a spectacular aura aboutIdriveaNissan has a spectacular aura aboutIdriveaNissan has a spectacular aura aboutIdriveaNissan has a spectacular aura aboutIdriveaNissan has a spectacular aura about
but they are washed though
IdriveaNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:40 AM   #13
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
you're lucky. i borrowed my friends and left it the same way for several minutes to get a wrench from my apartment. come back and my car is at a slant. bastards took the jack and didn't give a fuck about how they left the car. It was the craftsman aluminum racing jack too. I completely despise thieves.
damn i was about to say...weres jimmy in all this....

on the real this shit is pathetic...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 10:50 AM   #14
vodka2
BANNED

Trader Rating: (18)
vodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
yeah if i sell expensive big parts i sell em out my house and i guess someone stole a fuckin rhd center console ... its like 10-20 bucks .. god damn people are cheap as hell no n days.
vodka2 is offline   Reply With Quote