Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 10-16-2008, 08:31 AM   #1
chnco
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
chnco is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Looking for Nick Pearl aka "Silvia302"

Guys-

I need your help finding a Nicolas Pearl out of New York. His name on here is Silvia302.

He sold me a vehicle and has not come up with the title. He's changed telephone numbers and PM box is full. If anyone knows contact info, please e-mail me at [email protected] or PM me here. He is refusing to give me the title for the vehicle.

Thanks! Also, he is out of New York, can anyone tell me local forums to post on as well?
chnco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2008, 09:23 AM   #2
sbanzer123
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
sbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i know there was a nick pearl on a local forum i go on but he got banned, but im sure there are some people on there that could help you find him. go to

Welcome to NYSpeed.com!
sbanzer123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:54 AM   #3
rc1honda
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
rc1honda is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Thats a easy fix just run some car off the road or crash into a police station. Just remeber to take off you5r plates and run. Then when they run the vin# guess whos name is going to pop up. Mr Pearl's. Then he goes to jail, and all is well with the world. BTW man never exchange the money unless the title is in hand. You should know that. Even more so when you buy a car from a guy you don't know.
rc1honda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:03 PM   #4
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Seriously, just go park the car and accumulate a dickload of tickets.

They'll all go to him.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:09 PM   #5
chnco
Zilvia Member

Unfortunately, I have invested money in the vehicle, so it isn't as simple as I would like it to be.

He is now answering his e-mails. The agreement was that once the funds cleared, the title would be sent to me. This is also stated in the bill of sale. I'm guessing he owed someone money for a title and didn't pay up or something along those lines.

I've filed complaints before with the IFCC and such. Generally a bench warrant is issued. Anyone else got some good ideas? I'm located in GA, car was shipped from Buffalo, NY
Old 10-17-2008, 08:39 AM   #6
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by chnco View Post
Unfortunately, I have invested money in the vehicle, so it isn't as simple as I would like it to be.

He is now answering his e-mails. The agreement was that once the funds cleared, the title would be sent to me. This is also stated in the bill of sale. I'm guessing he owed someone money for a title and didn't pay up or something along those lines.

I've filed complaints before with the IFCC and such. Generally a bench warrant is issued. Anyone else got some good ideas? I'm located in GA, car was shipped from Buffalo, NY
small claims....have him served...obviously hes in breach of contract that both u and him agreed upon

i dont see a fail at all...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:35 PM   #7
chnco
Zilvia Member

Can someone post on NY Speed for me? My account wasn't approved for some reason.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:00 AM   #8
sbanzer123
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
sbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
pm addicted2speed he is a mod over there he will get you right in. hes on this forum
sbanzer123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:24 PM   #9
silvia302
Leaky Injector

silvia302 is on the path to ruinsilvia302 is on the path to ruin
yes allen i talked to you. we agreed on the car as sold is with no title for track use only. now ur trying to ban me from this site. you know my new number, you know my adress and i told you i would take the car back and pay you the orgiginal price back for the car. quit makin this a public topic when its your fault you changed your mind. rj has the title, you also know this as i bought it as a track car also. quit making it look like this is my fault and i screwed you in some way. u still owe me 400 for the car/title that i was going to get from rj for you. but u never payed so i never got the title and rj is moving to nj so its your deal now to call him, u said u talked to him... so what happened? its been about a year now and u decided to change your mind and harass me on all sorts of forums/facebook and through friends. its a lil childish and well immature considering you payed for something and got what we discussed. again goodluck with everything man, u have your options now either do something or drop it. period.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:38 AM   #10
ctnewman
Zilvia Junkie

ctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to ctnewman
nick, you fucking suck.

This dude is notorious in the buffalo area for being a huge tool. Exhibit A: that stupid fucking sig.

Exhibit B: He's always lying about "siqqq" projects he's got going on.

Exhibit C:
HE'S A MODEL!

Exhibit D:
He's ORANGE.
Old 11-12-2008, 07:47 AM   #11
MPD47

MPD47 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia302 View Post
we agreed on the car as sold is with no title for track use only.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia302 View Post
car/title that i was going to get from rj for you.
It was sold explicitly with no title, but then you were going to get the title for him?

That makes perfect sense, why didn't I think of that!

Oh yeah, I was linked from the local forum and thought this would be amusing.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:27 AM   #12
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Even if it was sold with no title, there should/should've been a bill of sale...

With the bill of sale and enough effort you can still register it.

Just go to the dmv and talk to them about it.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:24 PM   #13
silvia302
Leaky Injector

silvia302 is on the path to ruinsilvia302 is on the path to ruin
listen newman.. im not going to say anything about you on here except this u need to grow up. all that shit happened so long ago and so what if i model man.i make money doing it. all i know is i sold a car about a year ago running to this allen character and now he wants a title. i told him the deal it was pretty simple. now he wants more a year later. not gonna happen. ill take the car back gladly for what he payed for it and thats the end of story. if he cant except that then im sorry. he bought it and knew the guidlines and the deal. period
Old 11-12-2008, 04:13 PM   #14
FormulaLS1

FormulaLS1 is an unknown quantity at this point
For reference

95 ser turbo custom for sale - SR20 Forum

This link has some great info about the seller.

More fun

YouTube - Muscle50 callout race

Last edited by FormulaLS1; 11-12-2008 at 05:42 PM..
FormulaLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 01:19 AM   #15
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaLS1 View Post
For reference

95 ser turbo custom for sale - SR20 Forum

This link has some great info about the seller.

More fun

YouTube - Muscle50 callout race
ROFL!! Could he be any bigger loser EVER? HAhahahahahahahah!
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:12 AM   #16
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
lol @ the video. this thread is gunna be done for, burning in flames

why is this thread in the stolen goods section? I see nothing stolen here.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:23 AM   #17
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Handle it thru the DMV. fastest most legal way.

PS. he looks like a reject Oompa Loompa.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:58 AM   #18
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by soooshi View Post
seriously, just go park the car and accumulate a dickload of tickets.

They'll all go to him.
i love this idea!!!!
Old 11-13-2008, 06:05 AM   #19
silviakid2790
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
silviakid2790 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
completely strip the car down of its aftermarket parts and throw all the stock parts back on.....

then roll/drive it into the side of a cop car
silviakid2790 is offline   Reply With Quote