Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 11-22-2008, 11:12 PM   #1
Donesyboy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Donesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the roughDonesyboy is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
1990 S13 hatch with silvia conversion stolen and stripped

parked my car at school (Mt.SAC) the last time i saw her was 3:30 i come out of class 6:50 and another cars parked in my spot...do the whole police report dance and the next day they say they found it but everything is gone and its chillin on bricks somewhere......

insurance said that they wont pay for anything because i don't have full coverage because my car is too old? bologna

idk what to do now i guess haha i dont have a car or a way to school

watch out at mt.sac and in surrounding areas i even took my quick release off(WorksBell) to deter bs like that
だめ
Old 11-22-2008, 11:15 PM   #2
palmdale_mob
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
palmdale_mob is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Damn that sucks dude
Maybe you should of went with a nrg quick release lock lol
Hopefully your insurance does something and helps you out
palmdale_mob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 02:17 PM   #3
sileighty83
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
sileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileighty83
My friend got his Z stolen from there to WTF is goign on...I had mine stolen b4 up in the valley area, Insurance paid me all my money + more back on mine....Because I had full coverage! get it please, it's really worth it in the end. sorry to hear this.
sileighty83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 10:21 PM   #4
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
holy crap now i'm scared lol, i'm just down the way at cal poly =X
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 05:13 PM   #5
DeadlyZ33
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I literally believe theft should be punished with death. I swear to fucking god nothing pissed me off more than people stealing shit you worked hard for.
OP try and fight your claim with your insurance and possibly threaten court. Goodluck!
DeadlyZ33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 08:52 PM   #6
jamben
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
jamben is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i have had stuff stolen thats so gay. i got my stuff back but i know how you feel you want to kill them or hurt them alot
jamben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 11:37 PM   #7
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
get full coverage plus take massive pictures of all your shit.

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 05:10 PM   #8
NismOkatFreaK
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (7)
NismOkatFreaK is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
LOW-JACK is the only way to go my buddies s13.5 got stolen 4 times but he got it back every time in less than an hour of reporting it. Granted it had some stuff missing and scratches but they didn't have enough time to steal the good stuff probably cause they found the low-jack and said lets get the fuck away from this lol.
NismOkatFreaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 11:14 PM   #9
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
It's pretty hard to find the lojack, when I had mine installed the guy was like sir you cannot watch me because I am going to hide it blah blah blah, I took a look at the unit itself before it was installed and it looks like a random box and some wires...
Old 12-19-2008, 11:52 AM   #10
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NismOkatFreaK View Post
LOW-JACK is the only way to go my buddies s13.5 got stolen 4 times but he got it back every time in less than an hour of reporting it. Granted it had some stuff missing and scratches but they didn't have enough time to steal the good stuff probably cause they found the low-jack and said lets get the fuck away from this lol.
yeah it makes a ticking noise... experienced thief's know to look for it and can rip it right out... alarm with a back up battery and a relocated hood release cable are your best friend and some hidden piezo(spelling) horns located in your dash vents will be your best friend if someone gets in your car and are not supposed to... they'll lose their hearing!!!
Old 12-23-2008, 01:24 AM   #11
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Lojack does? I've sat in my car when it was dead silent and haven't heard anything =/ Lojack also has a backup battery, just in case yours gets disconnected...