Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 01-03-2009, 02:54 AM   #1
Zero_SX
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Zero_SX has made poor choicesZero_SX has made poor choicesZero_SX has made poor choicesZero_SX has made poor choicesZero_SX has made poor choicesZero_SX has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Zero_SX
Attempted Theft/Vandalism 1/1/09

Last night, my driver side window was smashed out in front of my house in Chino Hills as I was celebrating the new year in Vegas.

My neighbor saw the 3 kids with a bat before they could take anything and they take off up the street. My dad then drives up the street my neighbors pointed him to and found 3 kids hangin outside a house.

With a bat.

At midnight.

So long story short, the Champion Sheriff's of Chino Hills were summoned.
After Chino Hills "Police" visits our suspects, they come back to my dad saying they were good kids, it wasn't them.

What else do you need?? Jesus Christ...

What's the deal?

This city I stay in is pure FAIL.

Great way to start out the new year.
Minus a window and it's raining some outside.

I'm heading over to the station tomorrow to get some answers. A vandalism report was filled out, but that isn't going to pay for a new window.

Last edited by Zero_SX; 01-03-2009 at 02:57 AM.. Reason: adding
Zero_SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2009, 02:57 AM   #2
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
dress in all black...grab a bat...

find out where they live...and post up and wait till they come home.

done and done.

oh yea don't get caught.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 03:33 AM   #3
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
seriously, hook me up with a black ski mask too. if uve seen my post bout stalkers around my house.. its a big ass deal. i feel ya.

if that happened to me, id go ape... kidnap one of em.. torture 'em, jam woodchips in their nails... guarantee they'll never do that again, haha.... if i could get away with that... id highly consider it.

luck either way.

My YouTube Channel
xpertsnowcarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 03:39 AM   #4
NISMO_tuner
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (64)
NISMO_tuner is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to NISMO_tuner
why else would there be three kids outside at night with a bat?
seriously the law enforcement aren't doing much to help...
keep us posted after you visit the station...

oh btw, if u need a new window, hit me up.
Old 01-03-2009, 04:23 AM   #5
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
I hate CH police. Most worthless PD ever.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 11:24 AM   #6
SR20DET KOUkI S14
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
SR20DET KOUkI S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
dang that suck i live in chino hills i gots to watch out. where do u live by so i know not to park my car around there
SR20DET KOUkI S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 11:32 AM   #7
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
that fucking sucks. i would just keep an eye out of those fuckers again and do some policing of your own.
Old 01-03-2009, 02:03 PM   #8
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Lets take your dad's riot gear.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 07:04 PM   #9
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
that sucks.. Cops love to bust ur ass when you drive your car with mods, but when people do shit to ur car and there happens to be a witness and weapons found on potential suspects, the "puzzle" doesnt fit for them.. Any idea of the ethnic the kids where? they probably got off easy, i can imagine the cop "nah you guys look like a bunch of good kids.... catch you later"
Old 01-03-2009, 07:35 PM   #10
Zero_SX
Zilvia Member

Zero_SX has made poor choicesZero_SX has made poor choicesZero_SX has made poor choicesZero_SX has made poor choicesZero_SX has made poor choicesZero_SX has made poor choices
the kids were highschoolers (9th 10th grade?) from what my dad described and both my dad and neighbors said they were white kids or at least light skinned.

my cars not even really worth breakin into.

these cops suck. my friend 2 houses down got their wall ran into by a drunk driver! he ran, the cops found him and let him go. im ready to leave this city. No help from local pd, afraid to drive at night (already pulled over 4 times with no citations) and always bein followed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NISMO_tuner View Post
why else would there be three kids outside at night with a bat?
seriously the law enforcement aren't doing much to help...
keep us posted after you visit the station...

oh btw, if u need a new window, hit me up.

Thanks man, i need this window. I was recently laid off and can't afford a new one right now.

Thanks for the support guys. This forums great.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:53 PM   #11
Zero_SX
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR20DET KOUkI S14 View Post
dang that suck i live in chino hills i gots to watch out. where do u live by so i know not to park my car around there
pretty much be careful anywhere you park. and drive. this whole city is shady.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:52 PM   #12
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
That's too risky, have your dad show you the house where they were hanging out, let some time go by so they forget about what they did, on a hot day go to the house and pour dot3 brake fluid all over the cars in their driveway, make sure it is nice hot and sunny out, with as little humidity as possible.
Make sure you get it all over the paint. And also make sure you don't leave any trails back to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
dress in all black...grab a bat...

find out where they live...and post up and wait till they come home.

done and done.

oh yea don't get caught.

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote