Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 11:49 PM   #31
RPS13FREAK
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
RPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Yeah I know it was a idiot move on my part not to put an alarm system on my car and not remove the steering wheel, but nothing is bound to just happen.

I don't drive my car like a maniac or your typical street ricer on the street nor do I drive in a style where I cause attention to myself. I pulled next to many cops in my car on the street or exiting/entering a freeway and never gotten a ticket driving my car.

It just sucks to have it happen at all no matter what car you drive.

All I know is that I'm going to keep on a look out for anything that may turn up.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:57 PM   #32
womenbeshoppin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
womenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to womenbeshoppin
that sucks man, ill keep a eye out
Old 02-22-2008, 12:27 AM   #33
suprafreak1000
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
suprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
thats really gay, ill keep an eye out in oxnard/camarillo/newbury park lol, mostly all ventura.
Old 02-22-2008, 03:28 PM   #34
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
dang wtfff.... hope u find the guy
Old 02-22-2008, 03:33 PM   #35
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
holly fuck ur Tanap's friend arent u?!?!

he just told me about this last night

ill keep my eye out for sure man...im fearing for my redhatchi's life daily

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 02-22-2008, 11:36 PM   #36
RPS13FREAK
Zilvia Junkie

RPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura about
Yeah, I'm Marks friend. No word on it yet from the cops or anyone at all except for Jon hittin' me up tellin' me that he saw a car similiar to mine near UC Fullerton.

I hit up a couple friends that go to UCI and UC Fullteron to keep a look out. I just hope it turns out soon.

All that's going through my head is the fear of it sitting some where stripped of all the parts and just chopped up.
Old 02-22-2008, 11:58 PM   #37
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
As always, you learn from your mistakes.

I'm wishing you the best of luck getting this back.

I commute to Downtown LA and back on a daily basis.

So, if I happen to spot it driving around or sitting on bricks, which is something I am definitely not hoping for, I'll hit you up immediately.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 02-23-2008, 12:10 AM   #38
berz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
berz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i live in pomona and my coupe got jacked on time at 7 in the pm fuckin thiefs. i had lojac. i got my eye out in the sgv
Old 02-25-2008, 02:29 AM   #39
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPS13FREAK View Post
Yeah, I'm Marks friend. .
werd....ill keep my eyes open

shit has to stop...

PM me the plate number just in case u havent posted it

Old 02-25-2008, 11:07 AM   #40
tougemII
Zilvia Member

tougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond reputetougemII has a reputation beyond repute
just keep ur eye out for parts on ebay and craigslist. sucks. 2 of my friends called me and their friends got their s13s jacked 2 days ago
Old 02-26-2008, 05:46 AM   #41
s13_redSILVIA
Zilvia Member

s13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to s13_redSILVIA
i hope they DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
i'll keep an eye out for your car.
Old 03-09-2008, 01:26 PM   #42
Duce
BANNED

Duce is on the path to ruinDuce is on the path to ruin
Send a message via AIM to Duce
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPS13FREAK View Post
Yeah I know it was a idiot move on my part not to put an alarm system on my car and not remove the steering wheel, but nothing is bound to just happen.

I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CAR! These idiots on Zilvia post up these "Spotted in LA" posts about your car and criminals found it.

I know where it is and who did it, but I am not a RAT. But for sure, it is one of the Zilvia members.

Old 03-09-2008, 01:31 PM   #43
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Man I had a feeling all the car thefts had to be inside jobs. Fucking terrible, what a disgrace.
Old 03-09-2008, 01:31 PM   #44
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
^oh Shit Son.

You Gotta Put The Word Out Man.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 03-09-2008, 01:43 PM   #45
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duce View Post
I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CAR! These idiots on Zilvia post up these "Spotted in LA" posts about your car and criminals found it.

I know where it is and who did it, but I am not a RAT. But for sure, it is one of the Zilvia members.

So you know where it is and what happened, but you don't want to let the owner know?
All because you don't want to be a snitch/rat?

Ace, let's get your car back.
Old 03-09-2008, 01:46 PM   #46
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Duce is a shit face if he does know, and doesn't tell.
Old 03-09-2008, 01:47 PM   #47
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
MAN! That is BS!! Inside zilvia jobs? Man, that is why I do all my work by myself or at a friend's shop that I have known for 10 years. I mean I don't even go to meets because I am just worried I get spotted and followed.... Taking no chances on my baby... But hope you beat the crap outta the peron who took your baby.

That is why I am getting a lojack and a Desert Eagle or a shotgun.... Steal PFFT, hope you got the balls....
Old 03-09-2008, 01:49 PM   #48
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Duce, do the right thing and let the owner know.
Old 03-09-2008, 01:49 PM   #49
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
MAN! That is BS!! Inside zilvia jobs? Man, that is why I do all my work by myself or at a friend's shop that I have known for 10 years. I mean I don't even go to meets because I am just worried I get spotted and followed.... Taking no chances on my baby...
MAN SAME HERE. CAR IS ALWAYS GARAGED.
Old 03-09-2008, 01:52 PM   #50
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Yeah. Seriously. It's messed up if you just keep it to yourself. You will be doing some good if you tell him, rather than having the owner clueless and beat. You don't even have to shout it out just pm him or contact him. What you should have done is not post anything about you knowing where it is and just straight up contacted the guy ..
Old 03-09-2008, 01:54 PM   #51
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Exactly my thoughts. ^

If you don't let Ace know, bad karma might come back
and hit you, if you know what I mean...

I do agree with him though, that the "spotted threads" should
stop.
Old 03-09-2008, 01:54 PM   #52
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
Duce why would you even make a post about you knowing hte location and shit if you are not going to tell. Swallow your tongue. I hope someone steals your car and posts about knowing so you know how they feel. And im sorry if you konw the thieves because they need to die a slow painful death. Fukk theives.

Old 03-09-2008, 02:17 PM   #53
slw240sx
Zilvia.net Advertiser

slw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to slw240sx
Just remember what you just posted can and probably will put you into the investigation on his car. and you just made your self part of the crime if you really know the location. complicity to a crime is the same as doing it yourself.

i grew up in the hood, ive delt with people on the street since i was little, been in my share of hard places, but this is one of the times where you tell the owner of the car and then let him deal with the authorities.
Old 03-09-2008, 03:12 PM   #54
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Duce....Shit like this is the reason why I went back in jail.

Someone in your situation didn't do the right thing, and I went overboard, and had to handle some shit.

Your best bet is to let the owner know, He has every right to know where his car is at.

Let's not focus all our attention on you, because I CAN find you...

This is not a threat.

but as mentioned above you have already made your self an affiliate of the theft.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 03-09-2008, 03:19 PM   #55
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
This is some bullshit.

Someone else knew who stole my friends car, but didn't want to say who and where it's at.

Fucking hate people like that...

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 03-09-2008, 05:02 PM   #56
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Im one of DUCE's friends....and
and now DUCE...im loosing a lil respect for u for not telling someone where there car is....its a simple things of putting urself in there shoes bro...is this how u would act if someone jacked my car too DUCE ?!...or RIch's or JImmy's or anyone else we know kick it with bro?!...

WTF happened to Zilvia trucha homie... ...dont dissapoint me DUCE...

Old 03-09-2008, 05:15 PM   #57
longdy
Zilvia Addict

longdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to longdy
wow this is crazy amount of drama here!!!... a Duce your a fucken idiot for being such a horrible friend to any one... knowing who stole the car but not telling??!?!?!...

what is this elementary school all over again???

what is it called "tattle telling"??

whats wrong with you dude, what if someone stole your ride and one of your friends knew where your car was wouldnt you want to know?

And plus what kind of pride do you think you'll get from not telling the owner the car where his ride is???

YOUR DUMB fool... be a man that has lots of respect and self esteem and PM the owner of the car and tell him where it is!!!!!!

(O YEA..... I will positive rep you ^_^ if you do!!)
Old 03-09-2008, 05:51 PM   #58
carbonx240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
carbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
mmmm.the only think i could say is that there should be a economic support for people that get their car stolen.that should depend on mod.obviously we would't pay the whole thing .just enought to get some mods and a stock 240. i think we are enought t0 cooperate.i dont mind to do that.also all this must be prove and hape many proves,police report.whitnesses etc .even a contract in case the person lied she/he would have to pay everything back or donate the car to the forum.in that way that money could be use for another similar situation.in case the car stolen person lied. the consequences would be "-neg" 100%.i might or no work, but its a try..like i said this can be really deep.
i would cooperate.
Old 03-09-2008, 09:44 PM   #59
Duce
BANNED

Duce is on the path to ruinDuce is on the path to ruin
Send a message via AIM to Duce
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
This is some bullshit.

Someone else knew who stole my friends car, but didn't want to say who and where it's at.

Fucking hate people like that...

That's too bad dude, I guess people should NOT Advertize others people's cars online.

That was my whole point. DUCE doesn't know anything about your 240. He is just making a point about stopping the "Spotted in LA" Thread.

And like Sheeps you all believed and was scammed.

Steve, THE DUCE would never do such a thing~COME ON!
Old 03-09-2008, 10:14 PM   #60
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duce View Post
That's too bad dude, I guess people should NOT Advertize others people's cars online.

That was my whole point. DUCE doesn't know anything about your 240. He is just making a point about stopping the "Spotted in LA" Thread.

And like Sheeps you all believed and was scammed.

Steve, THE DUCE would never do such a thing~COME ON!
Because you know so much about my friends car, right?

That car was NEVER "advertised" here on Zilvia.

Never spotted, never posted pictures, nothing.

We sure were scammed.

I wouldn't be surprised if people starting blaming you if their cars started coming up stolen.

Since we were "scammed", that makes you a scammer.

A worthless, piece of shit scammer.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Closed Thread