Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 04-16-2008, 07:39 AM   #1
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
WATCH OUT EAGLE ROCK/GLENDALE area

After being a member here for so long and hearing all these "stolen" stories, you'd think that getting an alarm was one of my priorities. I never got around to it.

Anyways, my car got broken into last night and all they took was my turbo timer. Nothing was broken or nothing big was stolen except for my turbo timer. They tried to take my car because my steering wheel lock is apparently broken. My dog was barking like crazy last night, he always does that. But this time, I should've listened to him. I failed to get up because I was too sleepy. I gotta listen to my dog more often with a machete by my bed. Birthday's comin' up, and I know what to ask for.

This happened in Glendale close to the Eagle Rock mall. Just watch out guys.

PS = If anyone knows how to fix my steering lock, please let me know.

Last edited by Dutchmalmiss; 04-16-2008 at 10:36 AM..
Dutchmalmiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2008, 08:58 AM   #2
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
close its the only thing they took...i hate to have heard another horror story...
Old 04-16-2008, 12:03 PM   #3
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
After being a member here for so long and hearing all these "stolen" stories, you'd think that getting an alarm was one of my priorities. I never got around to it.

Anyways, my car got broken into last night and all they took was my turbo timer. Nothing was broken or nothing big was stolen except for my turbo timer. They tried to take my car because my steering wheel lock is apparently broken. My dog was barking like crazy last night, he always does that. But this time, I should've listened to him. I failed to get up because I was too sleepy. I gotta listen to my dog more often with a machete by my bed. Birthday's comin' up, and I know what to ask for.

The only way to fix the steering lock is to replace the ignition column. Once they break that to try and start the car the steering will no longer lock, it will just be a bitch to turn your wheel until you replace it.
Old 04-16-2008, 12:06 PM   #4
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
How much do one of those cost? Dealer part I'm assuming.
Old 04-16-2008, 12:52 PM   #5
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
i have a steering column if u need it pm me for more info on it
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 02:28 PM   #6
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
good thing thats the only thing they took...would hate to hear about another 240 getting stolen
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 02:39 PM   #7
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Oh trust me, this is probably the last thing you'll hear from me about theft. There's a deal with Lojack where you get $100 off your purchase before the end of this month. The early warning system sounds waaay worth it.
Old 04-16-2008, 02:55 PM   #8
TooForOh
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
TooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TooForOh
Quote:
Oh trust me, this is probably the last thing you'll hear from me about theft. There's a deal with Lojack where you get $100 off your purchase before the end of this month. The early warning system sounds waaay worth it.

where is this at!?!

i really need one of these after my car got stolen.

i got it back but i still wish i had a better alarm system on it.
Old 04-16-2008, 02:59 PM   #9
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

http://www.lojack.com/car/pages/car-solutions.aspx

I emailed them and they replied with an April deal of $100 off the early warning system package.
Old 04-16-2008, 02:59 PM   #10
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
lowjack saves car's lives sometimes guys, dont sleep on em. And yeah dealer part.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:48 PM   #11
OneForMe
Leaky Injector

OneForMe is not welcome here anymoreOneForMe is not welcome here anymoreOneForMe is not welcome here anymoreOneForMe is not welcome here anymoreOneForMe is not welcome here anymoreOneForMe is not welcome here anymoreOneForMe is not welcome here anymoreOneForMe is not welcome here anymoreOneForMe is not welcome here anymoreOneForMe is not welcome here anymoreOneForMe is not welcome here anymore
doesnt lojack call the cops if you do over 100mph?

my guess is fuck this lojack shiet. HONESTLY id have if i own a LAMBO

why not just get a small GPS you can hide really well maybe even have a metal box the size of a cig and welded in the bottom idk my guess.

those cheap gps they sell online better then going out and getting a lojack

and trust me they do work i know where my dad is at all times thx to it.

=]
OneForMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 10:52 PM   #12
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
That sucks, my friends 240 was stolen from the Highland Park/Eagle Rock area a while ago.
Old 05-28-2008, 12:21 AM   #13
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdashy View Post
That sucks, my friends 240 was stolen from the Highland Park/Eagle Rock area a while ago.
Damn, what car was it? I'll keep an eye out for it. For the alarm progress, there's this guy from Honda-Tech (shut up, just read the rest) who's supposedly the L33tness in alarm installs. I mean to the point where people actually fly him out to install their systems. Fortunately, he's in socal, yay for me. I'll update with a link/number/email later on tomorrow.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:11 AM   #14
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
search google for diy lowjack or something.. uses a rechargable gps cell phone cheapness
Old 05-30-2008, 03:15 AM   #15
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
Sucks to hear about that dude. We gotta watch out for them thieves in the ER area. Specially near mall and shit.
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 09:10 PM   #16
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneForMe View Post

my guess is fuck this lojack shiet. HONESTLY id have if i own a LAMBO

why not just get a small GPS you can hide really well maybe even have a metal box the size of a cig and welded in the bottom idk my guess.

those cheap gps they sell online better then going out and getting a lojack

and trust me they do work i know where my dad is at all times thx to it.

=]
I have lojack and early warning, I have gone over 100 mph with it installed, no cops.
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 12:44 PM   #17
krisdeezy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
krisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krisdeezy
damn dude that sucks...keep an eye out...and i think i might know who it is...? pm me ill give you some info !...im located in eagle rock too ! havent seen your car...?
krisdeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 02:34 AM   #18
whatda
BANNED

Trader Rating: (5)
whatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i think i seen you

if your rocking tear drops on a slamed pig nose
whatda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 03:08 AM   #19
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
It's been said: the best defense is a locked garage.

When I moved earlier this year, a huge part of my decision was a 2-car garage with no steep driveways, now my S13 and S14 sleep right under my apartment, with my truck parked in front of the garage

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 03:41 AM   #20
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneForMe View Post
Nope and where the hell did you hear this from? lol

Anyways, to the OP. What are you going to ask for, turbo timer or an alarm. haha
Old 08-25-2008, 09:16 AM   #21
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
Nope and where the hell did you hear this from? lol

Anyways, to the OP. What are you going to ask for, turbo timer or an alarm. haha
I bought another timer here in the "for sale" section already haha. It's the alarm I'm askin for.

and yes whatda, that was probably me.
Old 08-29-2008, 08:12 PM   #22
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
It's been said: the best defense is a locked garage.

When I moved earlier this year, a huge part of my decision was a 2-car garage with no steep driveways, now my S13 and S14 sleep right under my apartment, with my truck parked in front of the garage
Pretty much the best thing You can do. Block it.

I never ever leave my car out of sight for ore than 5 - 10 minutes (and I'm talking high traffic area during daylight).
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 10:02 PM   #23
Twinchy
Zilvia Member

Twinchy is making a name for him/her selfTwinchy is making a name for him/her selfTwinchy is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to Twinchy
Damn that area has got really bad.. i used to live in highland park too. same thing happend to my friends 240 in highland park about 8 months ago they stole his turbo timer, boost gauge, ripped the hotpipe w/ bov and maf righ out from the engine bay ... and oh ya they stabbed his dash for some reason? its not like most 240sx dashes are already fucked up but they had to fuck his up even more
Twinchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:46 PM   #24
tanks13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
tanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tanks13 Send a message via Yahoo to tanks13
it was masato
Old 09-14-2008, 02:28 PM   #25
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanks13 View Post
it was masato
educate me.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:43 PM   #26
datsunrdster
Zilvia Member

datsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nice
I have a complete barrell if you have time we can swap it if you havent fixed your steering lock. But im in SD
datsunrdster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:44 PM   #27
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by datsunrdster View Post
I have a complete barrell if you have time we can swap it if you havent fixed your steering lock. But im in SD
Thanks, but I've gotten that taken care of.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:35 AM   #28
Ben G
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Ben G is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i suggest you invest in one of these it kills your motor and wont start until you press the unlock button on the key

Audiosavings.com
Ben G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:47 AM   #29
FormulaSx

FormulaSx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

might have been tanks13 that dudes lives around the ER/HP area and is into jackin shit...
FormulaSx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:12 PM   #30
tanks13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
tanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tanks13 Send a message via Yahoo to tanks13
1234567890--=

Last edited by tanks13; 12-31-2011 at 01:49 AM..
tanks13 is offline   Reply With Quote