Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 05-26-2008, 07:14 PM   #1
PhilthyS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
PhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I really, really dislike thieves

It's one thing to read about other people on the forum, but it's a whole different thing when it happens to you. I just need to vent to people who can truly feel my pain, so here it goes...

My passenger side rear tire has a 3+ inch roofer's nail in it, so I have a donut tire on, so I haven't been driving my car lately. It was parked across the street from my house, so I didn't notice that my passenger side window was smashed out. I moved it last thursday, so it could have happened any time since. I live in the Sunset, SF if that means anything to you.

I was going to Concord with my girlfriend and got in to move the car. As I opened the door, I noticed the shifter trim was pulled out. I was like wtf? It was kind of a shock when it first happened, so I didn't realize what happened. And then I noticed that my passenger window was missing and my car was dissheveled. The prick popped the window (I can see where he used the screwdriver) and it was sitting in one piece in the gutter thanks to tint. He took the stereo along with the din pocket and my cd book, which is worth more than the stupid stereo. 15 years of Slayer, Metallica, Bay Area Rap, old ass 80's stuff and random stuff like the Scarface soundtrack. I have a hatch, so he popped the rear seat down and looked in the trunk.

1) He (I'm assuming it's a he) was smart because he didn't open the doors, so my alarm didn't go off.

2) He was stupid because he left my GReddy gauges, momo shift knob and hks fan controller alone. Although he did CUT the Blitz SBC iD remote though, rending it useless. I had it run into the din pocket. I think I'm most pissed about that. At least he was kind enough to not break the shifter trim or damage my shift boot. He used a screw driver, so I have all the screws to put it back together. He left almost a g worth of stuff alone for some stupid $175 (in 2002 dollars) base model stereo. Caution: criminal mastermind at work.

He went through all my stuff, but left my registration sticker/info on the front seat. He also didn't get the new Optima Redtop in the back thankfully.

I am pissed, but I am glad the car was still there. He must have been a meth/crackhead, only concerned with the stereo, which was a pos anyway. It was my bad for getting complacent and leaving the face on - so be sure to remove that because that little bit of vigilence would have saved me the feeling of violation that I have right now. He also stole the lighters out of my car (aim high). Yet he left the orange and black Giants beanie that I keep over my nrg short qr so smart thieves can't tell what kind of qr I have.

On the bright side, I didn't find my car sitting on blocks somewhere. I only have to replace the stereo, din pocket and sbc iD thing (I hope it's not too pricey). On the other hand, I feel completely violated. It's also the end of the semester, so I have rent money left and that's about it, so the car is going to sit in my parents' garage until I can sort this out (they just love it when my car sits in there for long periods of downtime).

I thought that a clifford 3.5 rsx pager, no steering wheel and alpha lock would protect me, but some basehead still managed to ruin my day. In case you're wondering, my driveway is too steep for my car to make it up - normal cars' exhausts scrape at the top of the driveway. Nevermind my front lip at the bottom of it.

It's probably a good thing this happened, because now I am no longer complacent and I'm going to be moving to a place with a garage that my car can access soon. Overall, my loss wasn't too great - it's more of an inconvenience, but the feeling of violation is the worst. Some dickfour was sitting in my car having his way with her.

It's a good thing I didn't catch him because I'd probably be sitting in a cell at 850 Bryant (jail) for the long weekend waiting for the judge on Tuesday. That little shit would have been sitting on the receiving end of 30 5.56's or 7.62's. I'm glad I didn't because my career would have been over before it even started over a dumb stereo. The stereo and window can be replaced.

I already feel better. I just hope that whoever did this sees the light before something bad happens to them. Like this guy:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl.../MNC5RR0E0.DTL
My brother found that guy with his gray brains splattered all over the sidewalk on his first day on the job. He says as long as I have the serials on my stereo, it could turn up. I don't really care, I'd rather the perp wearing an orange jumpsuit with a mac truck exhaust pipe for an anus. I'm still going over it in my mind, I don't think I left anything else in the car, but I can't be sure right now.

I also had one question - I'm too peeved to search atm - can I use a non-power window on my power window? There's one at the junkyard right now.

/rant
Old 05-26-2008, 07:22 PM   #2
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Consider yourself warned and lucky...doesnt your alarm have a shock sensor?

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 07:34 PM   #3
PhilthyS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
PhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I have it turned down because I got tired of getting pages any time a motorcycle went by.
Old 05-26-2008, 08:59 PM   #4
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
for the window queston im pretty sure they are the same but not 100%
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:18 AM   #5
jonnybonds84
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
jonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to alljonnybonds84 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
There's a saying in the Marine Corps "There's only one thief in the Corps, everybody else is just trying to get there shit back" lol.....
jonnybonds84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:44 PM   #6
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
raise your car so you can get up the driveway... seriously gotta make that sacrifice.

sounds like some random stereo thief out to make a few bucks. luckily it wasnt 240sx targeted otherwise im sure you would be missing your performance stuff.
Old 12-12-2008, 12:53 PM   #7
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
old thread..

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:00 PM   #8
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Jesus christ this guy is bumping so many old threads lol.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote