Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 07-25-2008, 03:10 PM   #1
GuardianED

Trader Rating: (0)
GuardianED is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
NorCal Stolen S13

So, my S13 hatch was stolen yesterday from in front of my house in the Sunnyvale area... if y'all see some of the below great parts on ebay or craigslist, keep an eye out. Or, if miraculously the car is still intact and you see it, give me a holler as well.

Blacktop SR20DET
SPL RUCA
S15 HLSD
Z32 rear 5 lugs
S14 front 5 lugs
SPL tension rods
Z32 front brake conversion
Tein tie rods
Nismo power brace
R32 GT-R rims
Tanabe Sustec Pro suspension
HKS BOV
FMIC
OBX Exhaust
Megane Downpipe

Last edited by GuardianED; 07-25-2008 at 04:13 PM..
GuardianED is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2008, 03:11 PM   #2
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Fuck...another one

I'll keep an eye out for this one aswell.

More pictures would help (updated?)

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 03:22 PM   #3
imnotmatt1189
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
imnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
wow that sucks. hope you find your car!
imnotmatt1189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 03:35 PM   #4
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Pics will help alot more that are up to date. On the look out here in Los Angeles.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 04:18 PM   #5
GuardianED

Some more pics were added, sadly, no shots of the R32 rims... but y'all know what they look like.
Old 07-25-2008, 04:24 PM   #6
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Damn Sunnyvale? Wow for some reason I figured no one would be stealing 240's in Sunnyvale or for that matter pretty much anywhere on the Peninsula . Of course that other guys car got taken recently from San Mateo. Damn. If I see anything I will let you know.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 04:32 PM   #7
blackcoupe
Zilvia Member

blackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the rough
wow i wonder if its the same group of guys.
blackcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 04:32 PM   #8
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
that effin sucks... ill keep a look out for this one. and ill also post this thread on norcal-240sx.net.... spread the word.. bay40's need to help each other out.

good luck.
Old 07-26-2008, 01:22 AM   #9
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
Shiet, that's real close to home

Best of luck to you, and finding the car, I'll keep a look out here in SJ

Did you have any kind of anti-theft?

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
i8yourfwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 01:39 AM   #10
dahbeeed
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
dahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Damn Sunnyvale? Wow for some reason I figured no one would be stealing 240's in Sunnyvale or for that matter pretty much anywhere on the Peninsula . Of course that other guys car got taken recently from San Mateo. Damn. If I see anything I will let you know.
shit, being from Sunnyvale as well is a shocker to hear!....ill keep an eye out though. it that last pic of it how it looked when it was taken? ive seen 2 gunmetal hatches in SV recently but they both were lowered and had rims...just wondering. hope you get it back in one piece bro.
Old 07-26-2008, 10:56 AM   #11
Siege

Trader Rating: (1)
Siege is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I will keep my eye open in Sac that sucks sorry to hear that happen.
Siege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 02:36 AM   #12
scribbles6
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (5)
scribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Damn it, i hate reading these threads. that sucks bro, i'll be on the lookout here out in east bay pittsburg antioch area.
scribbles6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 05:24 AM   #13
bornslippy73
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (45)
bornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
I'll keep a look out. I'm in the San Leandro-Hayward-Union City Area. Post more pictures.

Wow, Sunnyvale. I got a friend out there with a vert I got to tell him. Spread the word out.

Best to you. I hope some good comes out of this.
bornslippy73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 06:48 PM   #14
GuardianED

So, a quick update; its been found completely stripped of everything, even plates and VINs in Oakland. Somebody's going to have some nice parts on their car... y'all in the East Bay should get some good prices on gear
Old 09-04-2008, 06:59 PM   #15
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Damn..That's like 2 mins away from me.

Sorry about your loss man. I stay slanging parts in the Bay area.

If I see a part or someshit that looks like bad business..I'll call you up.

PM me your number.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 03:12 AM   #16
eek
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
eek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
WOW, what part? I live in s'vale too. I'll be sure to keep an eye out.
eek is offline   Reply With Quote