Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 08-05-2008, 06:01 PM   #1
d*star180
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
d*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
CHICAGO: Stolen white S13 Silvia! SR/aero/wheels/coilovers/etc.

Sometime last night/early this morning(8/05/08). My good friend Trucky's S13 was stolen from outside of his house. The car was highly modified and was stolen from the southwest Chicago area. He has poured tens of thousands of dollars into his car and countless of hours of working on it.
Hes frozen his balls off, and sweated till hes dehydrated multiple times during the cars build, not to mention the hours of overtime to justify paying for the parts. He had just recently finished building it up to his standards and its unfair that some low-life fuck can just show up and take it all away before he could even enjoy it.
If you guys could keep an eye out for the car and its parts we'd really appreciate it. It has many highly distinguishable parts on it that their surely gonna try and sell.
Heres a few pics of the car.

SOme of the mods include, Redtop SR motorset with all the boltons, Ebay FMIC/coldpipe, Hks SSQV with custom hotpipe, 3in downpipe, Apexi N1 exhaust, D-drug coilovers(this is one of the only set left in the midwest, you can tell them apart by the remote reservoirs and red/gray shockbody), Blue DT05R wheels 17x8.5 in the front 17x9.5 in the back.(This is also one of the only set of DT's in the midwest right now), Origin stylish side skirts, rear bumper, 30mm rear overfenders, and V:S Ver IV replica G-corp front bumper, Obviously the car also had a silvia conversion with Dual projector headlamps, and oem metal front fenders and hood.
If anyone spots the car or any of the parts DO NOT hesitate to give us a call.
You can call any of these numbers.
D*star 1-815-793-6551
Frankmon 1-773-968-7262
Roski 1-773-603-8484
Rene 1-773-971-6634
Were also offering a 1000 dollar reward for anyone who can provide any info leading to the finding of the car if its still intact or the person/persons who did it.
Thanks for your time.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2008, 06:03 PM   #2
ZipTiedCoupe
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
ZipTiedCoupe is making a name for him/her selfZipTiedCoupe is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Dude that sucks. I wish the best for ya.
ZipTiedCoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 06:13 PM   #3
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
that F'n blows man!

i copy and pasted this thread onto 2 Milwaukee/Wisconsin car sites. figured the more eyes and ears the better.! G/L recovering the car!
Stolen 240sx From Chicago Area! - Brew City Muscle
Stolen 240sx in Chicago area
Flicktitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 06:18 PM   #4
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Damn man, Sucks. I hope you guys find it.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 06:28 PM   #5
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
i check Craigslist Wisconsin/ILLINOIS/ a few times a day i will let you knwo if i see anything.

these guys are pretty F'n ballsy to steal a car, let alone a car with as much "pull" in the Midwest drift/s-chassis scene.
Flicktitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 07:04 PM   #6
d*star180
Zilvia Junkie

d*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post
that F'n blows man!

i copy and pasted this thread onto 2 Milwaukee/Wisconsin car sites. figured the more eyes and ears the better.! G/L recovering the car!
Stolen 240sx From Chicago Area! - Brew City Muscle
Stolen 240sx in Chicago area
Thanks alot man.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:09 PM   #7
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
fuck now they are jacking shit over here.... fuck

hope you find the fuckers who did it.
Old 08-06-2008, 03:34 AM   #8
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Nachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond repute
i posted a few threads for trucky. ill let you know if i hear anything edgar.

JDMuniverse
JDMchat
MR2oc
NASIOC

here's another recent pic for you guys
Nachtmensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 12:06 PM   #9
ilia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
ilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Trucky is well respected by many many people in the midwest. This info's been posted ALL over the internet. I hope for bad bad things to happen to the person that stole this car.
Old 08-06-2008, 06:57 PM   #10
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
KC and STL will be watching.

Posted on:
KCDA
DriftSTL
KCSR
STLSR

Last edited by Matej; 08-06-2008 at 09:24 PM..
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 09:40 PM   #11
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Holy shit.

This sucks hardcore. I'll keep my eye out; even all the way out here.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 03:16 PM   #12
drftthatshit
Zilvia Member

drftthatshit is on a distinguished road
my buddy told me about what happned man im real sorry i would be really mad if someone jacked my 240 but hey look on the bright side my buddy's rear bummper looks good in those pics u might know him brandon sterbenz we have our ears open man
drftthatshit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:06 PM   #13
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
any word on the vehicle....
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 01:38 AM   #14
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Nachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DohcKA View Post
any word on the vehicle....
i talked to Roski yesterday. he said nothing yet
Nachtmensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 01:27 PM   #15
drftthatshit
Zilvia Member

drftthatshit is on a distinguished road
i would start checkin craigs list ebay even the papers shit like that i would go with the paper tho no one every really checks that
drftthatshit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 04:14 PM   #16
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
i'm in chicago area ill keep a look out!

fucking blows
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 09:13 PM   #17
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
^Same here, I know I'm on the other side of the metro area but I will keep a look out over here.

ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 08:50 PM   #18
truck boy

truck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to truck boy
Yeah, well no word on it so far, im thinking its someone local, and if there smart they will most likely, lay low, then start selling shit here and there.....
But all and all this blows, starting all over sucks, but hopefully ill be picking up another S-chassis by the end on this month......

Thanks to all of zilvia....
Old 08-26-2008, 09:56 AM   #19
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
So sorry to hear it man, i hope something turns up. I'll still keep watching Craigslist.

ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 09:57 AM   #20
rc1honda
Zilvia Junkie

rc1honda is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah im in chicago to. What suburb was it stolen in? Funny thing happened to me the other day. Im building a 240 right now and just got the motor running, amd i took it to AMS for dyno tuning. me and my buddie stopped to eat with the car on a tralior. This asshole parks next to it and get out and starts fucking with the FMIC. I couldn't belive it. It's a greddy so i think he was trying to just rip it off the car, it has no front bumper yet so it's fully exposed with big Greddy name on front sure to catch a theifs eye . Me and my buddy ran out so quick when the guy saw us he hoped in his car and ran a red light almost causing a pileup. Guy was in a old light blue Suzki Samurai or that other p.o.s. small jeep looking car. Maybe it was the same guy.
rc1honda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:21 AM   #21
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
aNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aNskY
Quote:
Originally Posted by rc1honda View Post
Yeah im in chicago to. What suburb was it stolen in? Funny thing happened to me the other day. Im building a 240 right now and just got the motor running, amd i took it to AMS for dyno tuning. me and my buddie stopped to eat with the car on a tralior. This asshole parks next to it and get out and starts fucking with the FMIC. I couldn't belive it. It's a greddy so i think he was trying to just rip it off the car, it has no front bumper yet so it's fully exposed with big Greddy name on front sure to catch a theifs eye . Me and my buddy ran out so quick when the guy saw us he hoped in his car and ran a red light almost causing a pileup. Guy was in a old light blue Suzki Samurai or that other p.o.s. small jeep looking car. Maybe it was the same guy.

THAT is some balls! holy shit. cant believe someone would do that in a restaurant parking lot.
aNskY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:45 PM   #22
truck boy

truck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nice
Just got that bitch back today, full aero, and wheels, and my SR was still there, the turbo is blown though and my clutch is gone....
So now i got a fast back, and a couple silvia, shits too weird....
Old 10-09-2008, 11:48 PM   #23
luvsr20
Zilvia Junkie

luvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to luvsr20
Quote:
Originally Posted by truck boy View Post
Just got that bitch back today, full aero, and wheels, and my SR was still there, the turbo is blown though and my clutch is gone....
So now i got a fast back, and a couple silvia, shits too weird....
wow man thank the man up above for that one
luvsr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:01 PM   #24
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
now make sure it doesnt happen again how was it found ?????
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:08 PM   #25
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
thats terrible shit.

should be stoned to death
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:51 PM   #26
str8fromca211

str8fromca211 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to str8fromca211
lmfao that y yur boi shuld ov gotta s14 wif an emobilizer put in it!!!s13's succ especially wif that poor ass jo6 of a slvia front!! its all un aligned
str8fromca211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:02 PM   #27
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by str8fromca211 View Post
lmfao that y yur boi shuld ov gotta s14 wif an emobilizer put in it!!!s13's succ especially wif that poor ass jo6 of a slvia front!! its all un aligned
you cant be serious

did you finish second grade?
Old 10-11-2008, 01:35 AM   #28
sr20alex
Zilvia Member

sr20alex is making a name for him/her selfsr20alex is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
you cant be serious

did you finish second grade?
Nope he didnt go to "skoo" he was in da hood too long. Congratulations that you got it back.
sr20alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:53 PM   #29
truck boy

It was weird that they didnt even take anything, they just joy rode it, i guess.
But it had been sitting there for like 2 weeks or so....at the same spot, according to the people that lived around there.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:51 PM   #30
vodka2
BANNED

Trader Rating: (18)
vodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
damn man you had such a nice car... why th ehell would you park it on the street or not have lojack/gps ???? hope u get it back.
vodka2 is offline   Reply With Quote