Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 01-10-2009, 01:43 AM   #1
s13Carlo
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
s13Carlo has a spectacular aura abouts13Carlo has a spectacular aura abouts13Carlo has a spectacular aura abouts13Carlo has a spectacular aura abouts13Carlo has a spectacular aura abouts13Carlo has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13Carlo
Friken broken in to

so i was down at the ventura pier here in so cal, i parked my car in a public parking area and i went down to the pier like 1/4 mile down, i was there for like 30 mins. when i cane back and sat in my car my seat was all leaning forward and all my shit was open and thrown around so obviously someone went through my car. i found out my girl left her door open and when i was looking around in my car i had my iPod touch missing, the auxiliary chord, a mini bat, a custom made muffler in the back seat (custom exhaust put together by my friend Johhny, GSR) and all my change and my zippo. it was really gay and i dont know why they took the change but didnt take my police scanner and my radar and stereo and my 500watt amp, and my priceless giant ass DOMO, friken tards, but yea just thought id let you guys know and remind you all to lock your cars when you leave them unattended.
s13Carlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2009, 02:51 AM   #2
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
That really sucks; sorry to hear that.

Now, you're gonna make your girly pay for all the stolen shit, yes?
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 08:51 AM   #3
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
I went out with a girl once (for one night only because of this).

The usual, dinner, movies, etc.

Dinner was cool.

Movies was cool...until we got to my car after it. She left the door unlocked.

Drove her ass home.

That sucks dude, but your gf has to learn to not leave shit unlocked.

My gf knows that by heart.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 11:29 AM   #4
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Yes, we all need to be reminded to lock our doors. I have random chicks in my car all the time, but every time they get out the first thing i do is lock their door.
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 05:24 PM   #5
neverrain
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
neverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc4usmc View Post
Yes, we all need to be reminded to lock our doors. I have random chicks in my car all the time, but every time they get out the first thing i do is lock their door.
Yea heh. I stopped relying on others to lock their door. They get out. YOU lock it. Worry less.

Sorry about your stuff. Ventura would be the last place I expect that to happen.

neverrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 05:28 PM   #6
s14kings
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
s14kings is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
That's why you get remote lock
s14kings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:28 AM   #7
deukalionS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
deukalionS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
damn dude sorry to hear about that. i always double check the doors and some times have to go back and check again because im so paranoid...
deukalionS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 11:32 AM   #8
vodka2
BANNED

Trader Rating: (18)
vodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
yeah i always check my doors , people always forget to lock older cars because they are used to the alarm systems that auto lock n crap... sucks man happend to a friend of mine just recently but they only took his change?? wth lol
vodka2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:08 PM   #9
CIutchCollidE
Zilvia Junkie

CIutchCollidE is an unknown quantity at this point
Someone broke into my truck last night and stole my whole stereo system...
CIutchCollidE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 07:54 PM   #10
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
that sux to hear
maybe they are just after some quick cash u know

but just wait for ur friends to get out of the car and lock the door yourself is the safest bet...
Old 01-12-2009, 11:02 PM   #11
juice.def
Zilvia Junkie

juice.def is on a distinguished road
yea its like instinct for me to look my passengers door that sucks that happened to you though man..
Old 01-13-2009, 02:10 AM   #12
sideways7
Zilvia Member

sideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to all
Some one broke into my truck either saturday night or sunday night. They stole some shoes I had just bought and a PS3 control. Fucking GAY
sideways7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 09:59 AM   #13
s13Carlo
Leaky Injector

s13Carlo has a spectacular aura abouts13Carlo has a spectacular aura abouts13Carlo has a spectacular aura abouts13Carlo has a spectacular aura abouts13Carlo has a spectacular aura abouts13Carlo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to s13Carlo
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
yea dude she offered instantly to buy me a new one.

i was more annoyed that they took my zippo but not any of the cigs that were in the same place as the ipod.

i thought it would have been hilarious if i showed up as they are searching through my car.

i didnt even wanna go to the pier. WTF!
s13Carlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:06 AM   #14
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
my girl left her door open once so i clubed her for it......... she never did it again, and never woke up from her coma
Old 01-14-2009, 01:19 PM   #15
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
sucks.. usually i do a walk around to check the doors, even if im rollin with friends, sometimes they get annoyed like its a trust thing, i check regardless.
Old 01-16-2009, 06:14 AM   #16
deukalionS14
Zilvia Junkie

deukalionS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
^^ I would just tell them to suck it up lol. they aint buying you another car if it get stolen because of them. shiiiiiit i know non of my homies would...then again i dont have many...damn car taking all my time...
deukalionS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 01:25 AM   #17
deadstock40
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
deadstock40 is a glorious beacon of lightdeadstock40 is a glorious beacon of lightdeadstock40 is a glorious beacon of lightdeadstock40 is a glorious beacon of lightdeadstock40 is a glorious beacon of lightdeadstock40 is a glorious beacon of lightdeadstock40 is a glorious beacon of lightdeadstock40 is a glorious beacon of lightdeadstock40 is a glorious beacon of lightdeadstock40 is a glorious beacon of lightdeadstock40 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
that sucks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
sucks.. usually i do a walk around to check the doors, even if im rollin with friends, sometimes they get annoyed like its a trust thing, i check regardless.
this happens all the time.

i always have to check after they get out. especially in the s13.
deadstock40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 02:38 AM   #18
VanduzerLancerES
Zilvia Member

VanduzerLancerES is an unknown quantity at this point
Shit, thats crazy, Expecially in ventura.. Sorry about that dude. that sucks...
VanduzerLancerES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 02:08 PM   #19
n20240sx

n20240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
im from chicago (suburbs) normally were cool about that stuff but once you hit up the city man youre takin your change zippos and anythin detachable with you cuz it will get robbed. my buddy left his car by lake michigan in a parkin lot he took his girl out and came back to his door missing. now thats fucked up lol i felt bad but it was funny watchin him roll up with no door. people are shady man but carma is a bitch itll bite them in the culo one day. sorry bout your loss man
n20240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 07:48 PM   #20
alkemyst
Zilvia Addict

alkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to alkemyst
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmiddy View Post
my girl left her door open once so i clubed her for it......... she never did it again, and never woke up from her coma
surprise buttsechs may have been a better move.

then club her.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:42 PM   #21
mkiv98
Zilvia Junkie

mkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of light
i got broken into 5 times plus one stolen last year. oh wait, one time this year so far too.

mostly in my gated garage but once at 5:30pm right outside of class on a busy street. oh well, what can you do
mkiv98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 08:10 PM   #22
alkemyst
Zilvia Addict

alkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to alkemyst
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkiv98 View Post
i got broken into 5 times plus one stolen last year. oh wait, one time this year so far too.

mostly in my gated garage but once at 5:30pm right outside of class on a busy street. oh well, what can you do
I'd look into better gates. Have others had issues? I am assuming you are paying for this parking, if so you should all have them improve security.