Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 02-12-2009, 11:11 PM   #1
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
Torrance CA stolen 1992 240sx vert

black​ 1992 240sx​ conve​rtibl​e
The car has a front​ car max plate​ and a stupi​d looki​ng huge nissa​n badge​ on the front​.​ There​ is a dent on the passe​nger side door and is missi​ng the passe​nger side,​ side windo​w.​ Also there​ are no rear side panel​s on the insid​e becau​se I took them out to be re-​apols​tered​.​

Just bought the god damn car and it my sitting in my "secure" parking garage. There was no clicker to get out the gate in it. I have no clue how they go it out of the garage. It was stolen between 1030 last night and 700 this morning.

If you see anything hit me up Devin @ 310-489-6622

fucking pissed I have had this car like less than a week....drove it once.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:22 PM   #2
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Damn wtf? Good luck finding it. Almost every vert I see is black. I will definetly be on the lookout for it in the OC area.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:38 PM   #3
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Ya isn't black the most popular vert color?

I wish it was like neon yellow so it stood out
Old 02-13-2009, 01:11 AM   #4
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
god damn it, really devin? that really fucking sucks, you just got that car too. i don't know what to say, other than best of luck to you...
Old 02-13-2009, 02:23 AM   #5
aoiken3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
aoiken3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i hope you find you car back and have the opportunity to kick whoever stole it in the balls with ranger boots man
Old 02-13-2009, 02:51 AM   #6
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
fuck that sucks.
especially since you just got it.

stolen in your garage? suspicious. must be a neighbor or somebody you know becuase who would really target a stock 240sx in a garage even. WOW.
s13gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 03:05 AM   #7
scoobyjoe
Zilvia Member

scoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Yahoo to scoobyjoe
Fuck that's wack!!!!!!!
scoobyjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 02:26 PM   #8
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (50)
essforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Make sure you bug the hell outa the police so they dont forget your case,

so when they find the car they will be happy you wont call any more!!
essforteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 05:39 PM   #9
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
hats fucking gay . . they stole the wrong car! should of stolen the coupe ( gl

I10cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 06:31 PM   #10
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
that sucks.

will be on the look out for it.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 06:37 PM   #11
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
fuckin shit Devin... that sucks!

i'll keep an eye out
Old 02-13-2009, 06:42 PM   #12
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
You should post up pictures of the car.

Also sucks man owned it for less then a week

Ill keep an eye out. Pictures would help. If you even got pictures

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 06:50 PM   #13
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
fuck are you serious!!

dam ill be on the lookout here home boy
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 07:03 PM   #14
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Problem is that I don't know the license plate number nor do I have any pictures. This is just getting worse and worse...fuck I hate people that steal shit!!!!!!
Old 02-13-2009, 08:15 PM   #15
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
s13boy89 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13boy89
maybe they just wanted the motor lol jk sorry for your loss
Old 02-13-2009, 08:38 PM   #16
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
damn dood out of ur garage?? that sux balls

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:24 PM   #17
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
DMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sounds like whoever stole it, knew exactly where to find it.

Did you give your address to the guy you bought the car from?

dmax-us.com
DMaxUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:25 PM   #18
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMaxUSA View Post
sounds like whoever stole it, knew exactly where to find it.

Did you give your address to the guy you bought the car from?
I bought it from ernie and he met up at my house.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:48 PM   #19
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
^Maybe Ernie stole it back. hahahahahaha

Seriously though, was it insured yet? You might make money on this situation.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:02 PM   #20
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
^Maybe Ernie stole it back. hahahahahaha

Seriously though, was it insured yet? You might make money on this situation.
It was insured some how because my dad is a DM for farmers insurance. But I need to figure out the license plate number. I don't know the license plate number because I lost all the paper work in the car. So if anyone has a picture of Ernie's black vert and it has the plate number I need that.
Old 02-13-2009, 10:07 PM   #21
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
^oooh, shitty. Thats why you're not supposed to leave paperwork in the car. My pink slip is in my room, and my registration stays in my wallet. lol

Good luck, buddy.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:11 PM   #22
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

I know I'm a dumb-ass but I bought the car and parked it in the garage. Didn't think about taking out the papers because who gets their car stolen out of the garage. Why couldn't the dude steal my neighbors car or bike?