Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-26-2011, 02:27 PM   #61
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
nevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nevaland9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto347 View Post
Lol where did that hand banana sticker come from? Or was it on that car when you got it?
HAHAHA yessss! i was hoping eventually id find someone that wasn't like "whats that banana boat thing on your car??" We stole the image off the interweb for raping purposes. were working on finding a few other poses and making him bigger and hopefully not get sued. If you guys like any of the stickers you sell PM me, ive got surplus of everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All*StarS15 View Post
best decal ever.
I concur, come get some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggy sr View Post
dopeeeeeee! Where long Island? Im like 5 mins away from citi field
Were 7 miles north off exit 39 on the L.I.E, town of Sea Cliff. Shoot me a PM or like us on Facebook and send me a message there, we love new friends (virtual and physical).

Im currently on the hunt for a nice kit and Turbo II hood for the FC, I'm new to the whole mazda game but id like to do huge over fenders and a kit, If anyone could point me in the right direction on where to acquire these items shoot me a PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2011, 02:55 PM   #62
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

nevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by g_mac530 View Post
Nah, just recognize it from a few meets/events
Sweet, it seems pretty well put together. Ive still got a lot of work to get the car up to my standards but I'm happy with the purchase. The steering feels super light, i havnt really gotten into any higher speed drifts or corners but the car feels solid. Ive got some adjustments to do with the damper and shock travel to hold me off for the rest of this season till i get real coilovers (if i even keep the car)

Anyway...im bored and was digging throughout my photobucket and found some cool stuff i don't think ive ever shown you guys.

Heres some pics of my dads Pulsar GTIR in canada.
Cusco Coilovers, Apex cat back, SSQ, boost controller etc...small stuff but he loves it. I tried to get him to get with the flushness but the best he would do is 15x8 et0 and he refuses to go any lower. If anyones in the Ontario area check him out, he taught me everything i know, really awesome guy.

Heres the only vehicle ive ever bought brand new. 2010 Ducati Monster, the same week i got all my parts on/painted for the look i was going for the bike caught on fire while running in my garage. She only had 600 miles, i was so disappointed/relieved. It was my second bike and it only took me a few weeks to realize its way too slow and not the kind of bike i was looking for. This winter I'm going to try to get my hands on a Ducati 848 Heres the Monster.

Stock with my girlfriend(note her shirt)

One day, ill build one better

Old 08-26-2011, 05:15 PM   #63
PerilousActs
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
PerilousActs is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Nice pulsar! I'm slowly helping my buddy get his back on the road.
PerilousActs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 05:38 PM   #64
wgJoY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
wgJoY is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wgJoY
Just went through the thread. Incredible!
wgJoY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 07:40 PM   #65
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

some teaser GoPro video of the RX7 and some 1080i of the carbon mustang roof
http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q...ent=720p-1.mp4
Old 08-27-2011, 08:07 PM   #66
s13silvia_R
Zilvia Member

s13silvia_R is making a name for him/her selfs13silvia_R is making a name for him/her self
Dude that sounds ridiculous .
Buddy of mine just picked up a FD with a LS2, sounds just as ridiculous.
s13silvia_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 12:39 PM   #67
thenooblet
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
thenooblet is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
how much wrap did you use for the hatch? I'm about to do my S14 and want to know how much im gonna need. And what brand did you use?
thenooblet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 05:38 PM   #68
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
jason has a small wee wee.
Old 08-29-2011, 06:22 PM   #69
pandaroo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
pandaroo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i was thinking about renting a warehouse and doing what you were except live in it also, but apparently you cant do that around here . it would of been so baus...

ps you and your freinds have some incredible cars me liky.
Old 08-29-2011, 07:02 PM   #70
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

so i decided agains the vinyl wrapping of the wheels. I decided to spray bomb them. I went with a Metallic Copper for the lips and i have gone though at least 6 different other test colors (brown, purple/brown and a flower pot clay color. None pictured) Im now stuck between two colors. This Flat primer moss green and a super Metallic Dark Bronze. Im most likely going to do the bronze but something about the green contrasts so well to me.

Old 08-29-2011, 07:29 PM   #71
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I think daylight pics will be the biggest decider. I think the olive looks nice in the pics because it looks matte black/gray.
Old 08-29-2011, 08:20 PM   #72
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
jason has a small wee wee.
autri just has a loose butt hole.

Come drop those doors off so u can FINALLY check out the shop...even tho were probably going to be moving soon due to BS sea cliff code enforcement. On a good note were looking at a 6,500 sq ft unit vs our 1,800 and ive band together an elite league a group of fellow mechanics and fabricators in hopes of creating a more official Super Sticky Garage.

Can you just come by already, ive got a lot of sick plans and with some help from the SBA we should have a very serious all around race shop come this time next year.
Old 08-30-2011, 06:02 AM   #73
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

17x9.5 18x10.5 +15

GoPro action in the RX7....not a huge fan of the chassis, I'm going to adjust the shock travel (with out raising the car) and adjust the dampers. They're set how the previous owner set them...like shit, stiff in the back softer in the front..should make it a little more controllable
LS1 RX7 :: 720p-1.mp4 video by Nevaland9 - Photobucket

My first time out with her, i know i drift like shit. Give me a break.
http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q...ent=720p-4.mp4
Old 08-30-2011, 09:33 AM   #74
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Ill stop by asap. Life is hectic.
Old 09-02-2011, 02:31 AM   #75
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

just did Agency power FMIC and Downpipes with JB4, twin intakes and CDV delete. Really gave me a new appreciation for the 335s. He's got the power, now he just needs a diff and stance it down and it'll be a complete package...i told him to just weld the diff but he's concerned about his warranty

Ive got a bunch of video footage I'm still editing from a meet last night. Stay posted guys, much more to come.
Old 09-02-2011, 07:15 AM   #76
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
yea 335i are boss with bolt on's i was surprised how quick mine got with only intake/ 3" dp and procede.

i agree stance plus 9"/10" wheels low offset and the car is a awesome car..

but its gets boring pretty quick..

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 11:51 PM   #77
burns_rubber
Zilvia Member

burns_rubber is an unknown quantity at this point
where u guys at would love to come by see the 240 maybe get ideas
burns_rubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 05:09 PM   #78
jet$daily

jet$daily is an unknown quantity at this point
that vert on purple lms needs to be posted again
jet$daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 07:20 PM   #79
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burns_rubber View Post
where u guys at would love to come by see the 240 maybe get ideas
Were in sea cliff 7 Cromwell Pl. Give me a call if your coming by (516-993-7315-Jason), the village of sea cliff isn't too fond of us so we've got to keep everything hush hush for now but were currently looking for a bigger place in a more industrial area. Always enjoy new company tho, give me a call anytime.

Ive got some sweet footage for you guys I'm still editing. I also finally took delivery of my 08 VQ35HR motor, tranny, driveshaft, harness and a bunch of other goodies. Not too sure what I'm putting it in yet but since my 04 Z ive always appreciated the VQ but always wished the engine had more RPMs. I want to build it too see how much i can't get out of it naturally aspirated, we'll see what happens tho. I might just sell it so i can build the LS1...or sell the SR20 out of the S13 and throw it in there. i don't know, I'm too indecisive..i just want everything.
Old 09-04-2011, 07:38 PM   #80
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Not to put him on blast but does your dad live in the GTA? I believe I've seen his car a few times
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 06:37 PM   #81
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Not to put him on blast but does your dad live in the GTA? I believe I've seen his car a few times
hahaha yea, thats crazy man. What a small world, he's got a shop on the corner of Markham and Finch. He hardly drives the car, thats crazy to me that you caught him on the road. I might be bringing up the S13 and FC for a few laps around Mosport before winter, what kind of car do you have? Its nice to know that ive got some Zilvian brethren in canada.
Old 09-05-2011, 08:56 PM   #82
Lrn2Go
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (10)
Lrn2Go is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
This stuff is crazy. Loved checking out all the pictures and all the stuff you've done. Looks awesome!
Old 09-05-2011, 10:41 PM   #83
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrn2Go View Post
This stuff is crazy. Loved checking out all the pictures and all the stuff you've done. Looks awesome!
Thanks for checking out my thread. We've got a lot of really big plans for this winter.

I just picked up a 08 350z powertrain (VQ35HR). Engine, transmission, harness, ACT clutch and a bunch of other spare parts.
Im really thinking about tearing the whole engine down and building the head and bottom end for high compression/ high RPM. I loved my VQ35DE, I'm seriously humouring the idea of pulling the SR20 out of the S13 for this engine. Naturally aspirated just feels so good.

well see what happens.
Old 09-06-2011, 03:00 PM   #84
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

Ladies and gentlemen....id like to introduce you to the new shop pet, mascot and guard dog...

Lacoste:
Shop portfolio :: large.mp4 video by Nevaland9 - Photobucket
Old 09-07-2011, 12:59 AM   #85
turbo_dreams
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
turbo_dreams is making a name for him/her selfturbo_dreams is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

www.tm-spl.com
Kouki's & some apple juice.
turbo_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:06 PM   #86
taran!
Leaky Injector

taran! is an unknown quantity at this point
your garage is amazing! Lovin all the pictures and nice cars, keep it up man! How hard was it to wrap the s13?
taran! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:29 PM   #87
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taran! View Post
your garage is amazing! Lovin all the pictures and nice cars, keep it up man! How hard was it to wrap the s13?

Like everything its time consuming but as long as you have good lighting, proper tools, a little heat and a lot of patience you can do it in a day or two. Im actually taking all of the silver off, its really a sticker vinyl intended for stickers and decals. I decided to practice wrap with the cheaper stuff and ended up liking the finish a lot and doing most of the car in it but the biggest negative of the sticker vinyl is that its not perforated like the real stuff so its basically impossible to not get any bubbles.
Ive decided to go with a 3m 1080 Matte grey/silver which i think should contrast really well with the copper lips and rivets on the overfenders. I cant wait to see the finished product, the interior is going to be even better but ill keep that a surprise..i dont want to spoil you guys but this car should be getting a lot of coverage next summer and the S13, Mustang and RX7 should really put Sticky Garage on the map.

Keep posted for more progress on the S13 and the rest of the Sticky Garage Fleet!!

We just finished wrapping the roof on our buddy Austins G35 sedan, really came out awesome.

Old 09-12-2011, 09:01 PM   #88
LIs300
Leaky Injector

LIs300 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey im hosting a meet at Heckscher State Park on October 23
i would really like for you and your friends to come and if you wanted to set up a table and sell stickers that would be cool
here is the link to the meet
http://zilvia.net/f/mid-atlantic-sta...ml#post4243398

thanks
LIs300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:56 PM   #89
Vanity

Vanity is an unknown quantity at this point
Much respect to you guys out there on the East Coast! I'm from NY but I've relocated to California. I'm glad to see the variety of cars together at peace. None of that import vs. muscle bs that seems to mean something now-a-days. May i order one of those, "More class than ass" stickers from you? (:
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:19 PM   #90
folgrz

folgrz is an unknown quantity at this point
nice shop dude, I wouldnt mind checking it out one day. Good luck with everything
folgrz is offline   Reply With Quote